A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,378
Currently Running With Scissors:
572 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Spring Clothing//Road trip! (IMAGE HUGE)  (Read 3456 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Esjay82
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2009 10:42:35 PM »

WOW! all of those are great!!!!! Did u really make them? u are talented!!! Your Dad takes great pictures too! i cant decide which top i like best!??  Grin Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheDancingOnes
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2009 01:04:21 AM »

Love the photography... and of course the clothes are adorable~!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hadassah
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2009 08:10:55 AM »

oh my gosh, you have inspired me! Your stuff ROCKS! And the pictures are great! I love the first ones in front of the graffiti!  Shocked I'm SUPER impressed. Will you come be my personal seamstress?  lol. Your stuff is all beautiful and I especially like the last shirt AND the scrappy skirt. I want to make one like that. I'm gonna go check out your other thread!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Addie Marie
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2009 09:32:56 AM »

*blushes* WOW. You guys are so amazingly sweet. Thank you very, very much for your comments! It really means a lot to me, and I am quite flattered! It's a big deal if people say I've inspired them, because I get so much inspiration from my fellow crafters. So, thanks. ^^

Great pics....and very nice outfits.  I too love the skirt.  Personally I'm too old to wear it; but know someone who would love it.  Can you find the tute and post it here?  Thanks... 

Thank you! I don't have a tute for it, but suganspyyce was kind enough to dig up the thread (http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=295372.msg3360881#msg3360881 if you missed it on the first page!), and I have some tips on there. I mostly just winged it, pinning scraps every which way. It was fun, but very time consuming.

oh my gosh, you have inspired me! Your stuff ROCKS! And the pictures are great! I love the first ones in front of the graffiti!  Shocked I'm SUPER impressed. Will you come be my personal seamstress?  lol. Your stuff is all beautiful and I especially like the last shirt AND the scrappy skirt. I want to make one like that. I'm gonna go check out your other thread!

Haha, your comment made my stomach fill with warm fuzzies & my face is really red. Thank you!! And DO make a scrappy skirt. They are so fun to wear! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tearE
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2009 10:48:22 AM »

Very nice! I'm impressed and in awe of anyone who can sew with jersey knits. I don't quite dare to try...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

>>>>>>>>Swap some fabric with me! <<<<<<<<

Happiness comes from the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort. (fortune cookie)
charzard
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2009 11:11:25 AM »

OH MY! I love all the shirts you did!! Do you have any type of pattern or tutorial you used for the tank tops? OH and I love with southwest! I've been to Taos a few times, and it's an awesome place. The ghost town in CO looks really familiar.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
HorrorVeng
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2009 06:09:01 PM »

pretty!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Addie Marie
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2009 04:01:13 PM »

OH MY! I love all the shirts you did!! Do you have any type of pattern or tutorial you used for the tank tops? OH and I love with southwest! I've been to Taos a few times, and it's an awesome place. The ghost town in CO looks really familiar.

Thank you very much!! =) I don't have a pattern, exactly (although I really should just make one)--I trace other shirts I have made. I am a huge advocate of tracing other clothes to make new ones! It's a resource already at your fingertips. Smiley Isn't the Southwest fantastic? I think I should get into the habit of going there every year. Oooh, in Taos, did you stop by the fabric store "Common Thread"? They have glorious fabrics from around the world. (Kind of pricey, but high quality!)

And the ghost town Mogollon is actually in New Mexico! I was wrong. Have you've been there? It's not really a total ghost town anymore--it's kind of been commercialized. But it's beautiful, and you drive up this twisty, one-lane mountainside road to get there. ^^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Mark Bittman Talks About Kitchen Express
Ru Freeman Talks About A Disobedient Girl
Robert Englund Reveals
Robert Englund Reveals His Biggest Pet Peeve
The Mortal Instruments Book Trailer
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Melted Crayon Painting
More Art, Less Craft
Meatless Monday: No Bake Lime Cheesecake

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...