A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,492
Currently Running With Scissors:
649 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 60
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Disposable Camera Rd 6 Sign ups 4/13/2009 - 4/27/3009 Send outs 6/15/2009  (Read 30596 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

dmbgirl41
« Reply #340 on: May 13, 2009 10:13:43 AM »

I have a hiking trip planned this weekend to Lake Minnewaska, which is part of the Shawangunk Ridge. Its my favorite place to go. I've taken many beautiful pictures there before & always take new & different ones. I hope the waterfalls are generously spilling as last time I went it was quite dry there for kinda sad. There is a very beautiful lake there that appears turquoise in color from all the lime deposits in the rocks...
I'm hoping it will just start my inspiration... I know it will. It better, I've only taken a few pictures so far.
I saw some geese this morning on my way home & the sun was just waking up & it would have made for some great pictures, only, when I thought about pulling over I got scared. I envisioned angry geese chasing after me. Ahhh the drawbacks to having a wild imagination... Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

*~Sweet you Rock & Sweet You Roll~*
julieboolie

turtle, turtle!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #341 on: May 13, 2009 11:04:31 AM »

I've been at my boyfriend's for 3 days with my camera. And I keep wanting to go outside and take pictures, but my camera died when we got back from the lake. I get disappointed every time I remember. :/
But I thiiiiink I'm going home today(if I remember to call my ride later) then I can charge my camera and take pictures again! Grin

I saw some geese this morning on my way home & the sun was just waking up & it would have made for some great pictures, only, when I thought about pulling over I got scared. I envisioned angry geese chasing after me.

That made me LOL. I took some pictures of some honkers a while ago, they didn't really move.. I think you would've been ok Tongue

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield"

Wists | Pinterest | Ravelry
jessa_aka_jalapeno

And high in Vitamin C! :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #342 on: May 13, 2009 03:24:18 PM »

I saw some geese this morning on my way home & the sun was just waking up & it would have made for some great pictures, only, when I thought about pulling over I got scared. I envisioned angry geese chasing after me.

Good move. Geese are just like, really angry birds. They always hiss at me when I walk near them (because they like to congregate around the walkways on campus), and they scare me.

Stay away, farrr away.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dazeychick
"I got my toes in the water, a** in the sand..." -Zac Brown Band

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #343 on: May 13, 2009 09:27:30 PM »

Hey ya'll I found this site a couple months ago but never tried it out. They offer 1200 free prints when you sign up and its free to sign up. They have a lot of photo items too!! It seems like a great site, but like I said I never got around to ordering anything (I do plan on it though) so I can't speak of the quality, but I thought I'd pass it on!!  http://www.artscow.com/
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Leave something good in everyday" -Dolly Parton

http://pinterest.com/c_green
http://candragreen.blogspot.com/
amnesia
« Reply #344 on: May 13, 2009 09:53:05 PM »

I am a few days late on making my first post here in the thread but I was out of town last week on a road trip through New Mexico... and I've got a camera full of photos to pick from (woo hoo!) and I will be very excited to share... (once I get my bags unpacked and my laundry done) -- I've loved the photos shared here so far!

Can't wait to see what else is posted!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SugarySweet
« Reply #345 on: May 13, 2009 10:15:05 PM »

I use to live in NM, it was very pretty there.

Can't wait to see what you can share for now.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

witchybelle4u2
I am the terror that flaps in the night...

"I feel like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!"

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #346 on: May 14, 2009 03:18:54 AM »

Good move. Geese are just like, really angry birds. They always hiss at me when I walk near them (because they like to congregate around the walkways on campus), and they scare me.

Stay away, farrr away.

I agree! Stay away! I had a goose BITE me once! It clamped its evil little bill (beak?) on my leg and wouldn't let go. I swear the other geese were laughing....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Careful...there are occupational hazards to being a god." (The Transcendent Pig)
pinkmichk
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #347 on: May 14, 2009 03:35:46 AM »

i took some pics of geese the other day including a family with babies and got fairly close even with a 4 yr old in tow but i know how evil they can be when little my sis was chased by one that was madly pecking at her
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Am always up for personal swaps -send me a message

pinterest - http://pinterest.com/shellfullerton/
battenberg
Dancing queen

The owls are not what they seem.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #348 on: May 14, 2009 04:51:51 AM »

Just a quick check in to say I am still alive! Was really ill which screwed up my work schedule which means I am currently insane busy! But will all be over by next Wednesday! Then I will be devoting myself to the world of craft as I have nothing to do till graduation day on the 18th June Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The cure for boredom is curiosity.  There is no cure for curiosity- Dorothy Parker.
hockamama
« Reply #349 on: May 14, 2009 05:14:01 AM »

I've been getting some pretty good shots around town and about, but the frame has me stumped.  I'm just not sure what I want to do, how to decorate it...but the pic snappin' is coming along like gangbusters!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A work of art is the unique result of a unique temperament.
  ~Oscar Wilde

wistpinterestfacebook
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 60 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Plate a Roasted Chicken
How to Roast a Chicken
How to Make Chicken Sauce
How to Make Chicken Stock
How to Make Herb Butter
Latest Blog Articles
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Winner of Craft Challenge #102 - Swap & Share 3

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...