A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,381
Currently Running With Scissors:
510 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 60
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Disposable Camera Rd 6 Sign ups 4/13/2009 - 4/27/3009 Send outs 6/15/2009  (Read 28845 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

crazy crafty momma

'darn kids, they were pesky from the start' D. Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: April 21, 2009 08:52:14 AM »

awe, if only this swap send-out was about a week later.  I have a camp I'm counselor at that would produce some beautiful photos...  Ah well.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

GlassSpider
Part artist, part pyromaniac

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #81 on: April 21, 2009 11:17:00 AM »

I would LOVE to sign up for this swap, but I've not yet completed a swap on this forum. I'm in the Fill a Purse swap, but that's not ending for about a month. It's a great idea, though, so if it comes around again I'm definitely in!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ring the bells that still can ring
Forget your perfect offering
There is a crack in everything
That's how the light gets in.
-Leonard Cohen
monkey_girl
« Reply #82 on: April 22, 2009 12:01:11 AM »

Yah! It's nearly time to get snap happy Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.adventuresofagi rlfromthenaki.blogs pot.com

So many crafts, so many ideas, so little time!

My wist!

http://www.wists.com/Trees

I love charms for jewelery making, got anything gothic? Want to swap? PM me!
Kimberly_Star
« Reply #83 on: April 22, 2009 07:10:47 AM »

I'm excited about this one.  My partner better be ready, though.  He/she is going to be inundated with pics!!!  DH and I decided we need a camping trip in a few weeks and are going to our old stomping grounds for our anniversary, so there will be all the pics from those two trips plus ones from home.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
v3nu5
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -Albert Einstein

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: April 22, 2009 03:56:03 PM »

Been snapping away with digital, soon it will be time for film... I might look crazy taking 2 cameras around with me everywhere. Who cares, as long as it produces beautiful pictures.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lmcbride
It's business time.

My place is usually tidier than this.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #85 on: April 22, 2009 05:29:02 PM »

Been snapping away with digital, soon it will be time for film... I might look crazy taking 2 cameras around with me everywhere. Who cares, as long as it produces beautiful pictures.  Cheesy

If I saw you, I would be really impressed and think wow, she really knows what she's doing!
I was out shooting some nature today (with the camera  Wink) and found that to get the best shots I had to lie down on the ground.  My kids saw me out the window and called out to check that I hadn't keeled over or something. Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Get rid of all your boring, tiresome friends. Make friends with cabaret stars, exotic dancers, and down-on-their-luck royality instead." Jonathan Adler
julieboolie

turtle, turtle!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: April 22, 2009 05:41:12 PM »

If I saw you, I would be really impressed and think wow, she really knows what she's doing!
I was out shooting some nature today (with the camera  Wink) and found that to get the best shots I had to lie down on the ground.  My kids saw me out the window and called out to check that I hadn't keeled over or something. Grin

aw how sweet Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield"

Wists | Pinterest | Ravelry
Capt_Jordi

Beachin it up!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: April 22, 2009 06:34:50 PM »

ugh I will update all the names tomorrow. My laptops power cable has decided it needs me to hold it in for it to work! Seesh! But I will hopefully be getting it better tomorrow!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

witchybelle4u2
I am the terror that flaps in the night...

"I feel like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!"

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #88 on: April 23, 2009 02:18:19 AM »

AWW!  Grin Lol. I've been known to crawl on the ground for the right picture too. I have a pair of jeans that are my "photography jeans" - they're covered in grass stains and holes from where I got clumsy climbing over a barbed-wire fence.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Careful...there are occupational hazards to being a god." (The Transcendent Pig)
Kimberly_Star
« Reply #89 on: April 23, 2009 07:02:16 AM »

AWW!  Grin Lol. I've been known to crawl on the ground for the right picture too. I have a pair of jeans that are my "photography jeans" - they're covered in grass stains and holes from where I got clumsy climbing over a barbed-wire fence.  Cheesy

Lol!  I have some "photography capris".  They happened by accident, though.  We were vacationing at North Myrtle Beach and went to Brookgreen Gardens.  I was so intent on snapping a pic of a gray fox that I fell off the trail and tore a hole in the capris.  I had to go the rest of the day looking like a bloody idiot, literally.  (I skinned my knee and cut my foot open as well.)  It would have been worth it if I had gotten the dang picture, but it didn't turn out.  On a side note, it took us 45 minutes to find someone who knew where a band-aid and rubbing alcohol were.  So, that's my story.   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 60 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Get Loose Curls with a Flat Iron
Home Remedies For Hair
Modelinia Fashion Week TV Swim Edition: Episode 1
How to Style Your Hair Like a Movie Star
Herbal Conditioning Mixtures for Sparkling Hair
Latest Blog Articles
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects
How to Make Summer Treats
July is National Blueberry Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...