A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 305,898
Currently Running With Scissors:
525 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 60
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Disposable Camera Rd 6 Sign ups 4/13/2009 - 4/27/3009 Send outs 6/15/2009  (Read 44389 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

TerraBella01

Crafting keeps me sane

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2009 03:22:26 PM »

I just sent in my questionnaire. I think this swap will be a lot of fun.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Capt_Jordi

Beachin it up!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2009 05:30:59 PM »

I'm so excited so many people are signing up! This is my first time organizing!

I will add this to the first post but yes some MINOR editing will be allowed but please do also send the original (the original will not count for one of your 24 though!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dark.star.88

Design is where science and art break even.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2009 06:50:51 PM »

I'M SO EXCITED.. just now signed up for it. This will be my first swap if I get approved. Smiley I just got a new to me/ old to someone else camera NIKON D50 .. I love that thing can't wait to go take some awesome pictures with it.

I wonder if we are allowed to edit some of our pictures as long as we send the originals..  Huh

Nikon D40 here! Ahhh, it's my baby. Grin
I was wondering the same thing last night about the editing. I don't really edit my pictures that much anymore, but ya never know.. (:

-highfives the nikon people-
Nikon D80 here! Love it! -cuddles-
I'm also curious. I just adjust curves and things in photoshop, but I'm wondering about editing limits for this...

Funny story behind mine.. somebody left it in my parents' business drive way... My dad went out there thinking they left trash.. to his surprise it was a digital camera.. he waited for like 3 months to see if somebody would drop by .. but nobody ever did so he gave it to me   Cheesy LLOOOVEEE IT!!! Poor people who left it... finders keepers right..
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I'm afraid that if you look at a thing long enough, it loses all of its meaning" - Andy Warhol

Swaps:
Post Secret Rd. 9 - GOOD FEEDBACK!
Disposable Camera Rd. 6 - GOOD FEEDBACK!
Altering Paper Crafts Supply Swap - GOOD FEEDBACK!
Art Journal Page - GOOD FEEDBACK
julieboolie

turtle, turtle!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2009 07:04:07 PM »

I'M SO EXCITED.. just now signed up for it. This will be my first swap if I get approved. Smiley I just got a new to me/ old to someone else camera NIKON D50 .. I love that thing can't wait to go take some awesome pictures with it.

I wonder if we are allowed to edit some of our pictures as long as we send the originals..  Huh

I was wondering the same thing last night about the editing. I don't really edit my pictures that much anymore, but ya never know.. (:

I'm also curious. I just adjust curves and things in photoshop, but I'm wondering about editing limits for this...

Funny story behind mine.. somebody left it in my parents' business drive way... My dad went out there thinking they left trash.. to his surprise it was a digital camera.. he waited for like 3 months to see if somebody would drop by .. but nobody ever did so he gave it to me   Cheesy LLOOOVEEE IT!!! Poor people who left it... finders keepers right..

that's really lucky! i had to pay for mine.. i would be so devastated if i ever lost it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield"

Wists | Pinterest | Ravelry
mljohnston
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2009 07:09:40 PM »

that's really lucky! i had to pay for mine.. i would be so devastated if i ever lost it.

That is super lucky.
I'm still paying mine off... >.<
I'd cry for days if anything ever happened to it. Or one of the lenses. D:
THIS ROCKS   Logged

had a bit of a personal crisis and disappeared. plans on fixing in progress...

Chomping at the bit to get this negative feedback cleared so I can swap again!
julieboolie

turtle, turtle!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2009 07:19:54 PM »

That is super lucky.

days? I'd cry forEVER, I'm always scared something awful is going to happen to my lens. That's why I never put it in bags, it's always around my neck. Even if it kind of makes me look like a tourist everywhere I go..
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mljohnston
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2009 07:31:10 PM »

That is super lucky.

days? I'd cry forEVER, I'm always scared something awful is going to happen to my lens. That's why I never put it in bags, it's always around my neck. Even if it kind of makes me look like a tourist everywhere I go..

Mine's insured. I'd cry until the check came in and I could get a new one...
But I can't avoid having it in the bag, I've got two lenses and a ton of filters. I reckon it's marginally safer to keep the ones I'm not using in there than try and juggle. lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Capt_Jordi

Beachin it up!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2009 07:33:29 PM »

that is an awesome way to get a camera!
Right now I am stuck with a crappy point and shoot, but I will be using the Boyfriends Canon Rebel for this I do believe!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

julieboolie

turtle, turtle!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2009 07:41:13 PM »

That is super lucky.

Mine's insured. I'd cry until the check came in and I could get a new one...
But I can't avoid having it in the bag, I've got two lenses and a ton of filters. I reckon it's marginally safer to keep the ones I'm not using in there than try and juggle. lol

mine's not.. yet. :| I only use one lens, the one it came with. Because I'm poor, and can't afford new ones. Roll Eyes So I can do that.

Right now I am stuck with a crappy point and shoot, but I will be using the Boyfriends Canon Rebel for this I do believe!

I was stuck with a point and shoot for a long time, but still took some really amazing(to me Tongue) pictures. I just got my Nikon in February.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

mljohnston
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2009 07:56:52 PM »

mine's not.. yet. :| I only use one lens, the one it came with. Because I'm poor, and can't afford new ones. Roll Eyes So I can do that.

I've gotten all the extras with mine through presents. :]

I've got a little point and shoot as well, and I love the little bugger. It's tiny and cute and way more convenient to truck around than the big one. ^^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 60 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

How-To Videos
Using a Speedlight Softbox
Using a Hoodman Loupe Without A Lanyard
Using Honl for SpeedLight Accessories
Using Paint Poles for Backdrops
Rechargeable Battery Solutions
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Painted Patriotic Table
Craft Challenge #114 - Pick It and Craft It!
Craftster Quickies: How to Make Paper Stars

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...