Swap name: Disposable Camera Swap Round 6
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Capt_Jordi Co-organizing witchybelle4u2
Sign-up date range: 4/13/2009 - 4/27/3009
Date to send item by: 6/15/2009
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
Age requirement? 13+Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES
Details of swap:
Do you love seeing new places and things but dont have the money to travel as much as you wish? This swap is for you! Grab that camera and start snapping pictures of your home town, your vacation spot, anything interesting around, whatever you want! Then you will swap with your partner 24 (or more if you wish) pictures and a crafted frame! Also for best results please ask to get your pictures added on a cd and send the cd with the pictures to your partner along with the prints!
Also this is a longer swap, so take your time! Dont feel like you have to go out and shoot all 24 pictures in one day!Some MINOR editing will be allowed but please do also send the original (the original will not count for one of your 24 though!)
In this swap you will be required to take at least 24 shots AND craft a frame. We will also be sorting participants into film (disposable or roll) and digital groups.
Here are the rules:
1. The minimum number of photographs to take is 24 pictures, although it is between you and your partner should you wish to take more.
2. The frame can be an altered store-bought frame or a fully-crafted frame.
3. If you are going digital, you must print copies of at least 24 of your photos.
4. You must post up at least 3 of your received photographs in the swap gallery to share with others. If you are unable to post pictures, please DO NOT sign up for this swap.
5. Please bookmark this thread or post here. All updates will be made here and this will help you to keep up with everything.
6. You are required to send a Delivery Confirmation (DC) or a proof of posting (for non-US nationals) for this swap. PM me and your partner with your DC number when you send and again PM us when you receive. You will not receive feedback until after your partner has received.
Here are some guidelines:
1. Please do not only send pictures of people, try to vary your photos but above all try to accommodate your partner's tastes.
2. When developing the film, ask them to scan to CD as well. Its a few dollars more and saves you the task of scanning the prints yourself.
3. If you upload your photos to an online gallery such as photobucket or flickr, paste a link into your gallery posts so that others may share in your photo-booty.
4. Please also post at least once a week in this thread.NOTE: if shipping to another country, PLEASE mark package "contains film, DO NOT X-RAY" to avoid the film spoiling.
Sendouts will be Monday 6/15/2009If you want to participate, please fill in the following information and send to the organizer via PM:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap:
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?:
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (yes/no):
Do you use DIGITAL or FILM?
Do you live in a small town or a big town?
Are you mostly Mountain / Desert / Forest / Lake / Ocean / Plains / Urban / Jungle?
Are there any types of places you love? (I will try to match people as best as I can, but cannot guarantee):
What are you favorite and least favorite colors?
Any themes you particularly like?
Anything you particularly dislike?
Anything else you'd like to let me or you partner know?
REMEMBER: IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
Capt_Jordi HarleyQuinn mljohnston puppybreath julieboolie kellynchi .:.Lola.:. iota1617 missgabbielynn
theEEKinGEEK dark.star.88 TerraBella01 -- desm88 mellermann86 Kimberly_Star Lmcbride jessa_aka_jalapeno witchybelle4u2 DarthSqurl Mrs.LindsayLoo Em_Britton deftann v3nu5 MsJamieLeigh Kidwithkemikalsvamping
Angel: jennybear Siesna
dazeychick [color=limegreenamnesia[/color]mermaid melanie
Lunanne ehinders pinkmichk jennybear dmbgirl41
littlebluegirl DramatraumaSentReceivedSent + RecievedSending lateContact me immediately! Feedback givenGALLERY!!!http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=307967.0