GALLERY: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=303104.0Swap name
: Magnet SwapCraftster member who is organizing this swap
: audio-astrophysicsSign-up date range
: 4/11 - 4/18Date to send item by
: May 9Limited to a certain number of people?
25Restricted to people who all live in the same country?
13 and OlderSwap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES
- Participant lives in the United States: YES
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YESDetails of swap:
Does your fridge look plain? Why don’t you spruce it up with some magnets created by your fellow craftsters.
Everyone in this swap will have three partners, so four in a group. They would make one magnet for each partner based on five to ten themes the partner chooses. You will be sending out three magnets by the due date, any magnets late in sending will be noted in feedback.
The magnet will be no bigger than 5in x5 in (12.7cm x 12.7cm) and no smaller than 1in x 2 in (2.54cm x 5.08cm). I think it would be ok to send more than one magnet as long as the dimensions of the magnets together are not bigger than 5in x5 in (12.7cm x 12.7cm).
Since this is suck a cheap swap, you might have to send to someone outside of your country, but I'll do my best to match of people on their sending preferences. You do not need DC since you can send in a regular sized letter envelope.
I think it would be fun to send a set of Inchies as magnets, or a miniature chunky house.This should be an easy, low stress swap.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (yes/no)
What colors and patterns do you like?
Pick a few themes that you would like your magnets to be crafted with. (5 to 10)
Is there anything you would absolutely hate to have on your fridge?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:PARTICIPANTS
6. gammykatie (first time swapper!!)
8. Just Plain Goose (first time swapper!!)