A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 298,758
Currently Running With Scissors:
447 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 66
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: A crafty detective gallery of sneakiness!!  (Read 43699 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

KCMonkey
Silly Monkey

Except that one. . .and Mickey Dolenz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #480 on: May 21, 2009 04:22:28 PM »

Those tags are really neat.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Currently:
Missing my awesome evil minions and wishing they were here
Going Christmas craft crazy
In love with the miracle of modern medicine
Needing to brush my shedding dogs

My Gigantic Wist
feelix

I love Crazy!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #481 on: May 21, 2009 04:41:23 PM »

This swap has GREATNESS in it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm back from a long break. WOOT!
Jenicat
Where is my mind?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #482 on: May 21, 2009 06:28:26 PM »

Those tags are great, the purse is fab, and I LOVE those pendants!  They look so well-made.

I love the needle roll KC Monkey got, and the sign cracks me up!  PLUS, I totally guessed correctly who your stalker was!  Wink  Rock out!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mink_bikini

A very proud Craftster best of 2012 awardee

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #483 on: May 21, 2009 06:31:41 PM »

Wowee I love the latest packages, everything really, so jealous of you guys.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crosswind
« Reply #484 on: May 21, 2009 08:29:49 PM »

That bag is awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
hotty_blond2000

Crafting, Internet, and Pepsi are my weaknesses!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #485 on: May 21, 2009 09:39:05 PM »

Lots of awesome stuff this round.

man, i so wish i had a spyrograph. i remember sitting in school on rainy days during recess playing with those. so much fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tonistagg
« Reply #486 on: May 22, 2009 08:15:45 AM »

Wow, so many cool things!  I love to see the variety and ideas that others come up with!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you hold a cat by the tail you learn things you cannot learn any other way."     Mark Twain     

WISTS - http://www.wists.com/punkygirl
ETSY FAVORITES - http://www.etsy.com/people/tonistagg/favorites
JennyBear
« Reply #487 on: May 22, 2009 11:07:14 AM »

Lots of awesome stuff this round.

man, i so wish i had a spyrograph. i remember sitting in school on rainy days during recess playing with those. so much fun!

I also have fond memories of spyrographs which is one reason i was so drawn to making those tags. I made the tags using Adobe Illustrator and then printed them onto card stock. Not nearly as tactilely satisfying as the real thing but still fun to make. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sometimes ninjas hide in here.
Sarcastra
« Reply #488 on: May 22, 2009 12:54:57 PM »

Prepare your drool; I have received!  My stalker was the excellent TracyInNH.

The whole shebang with a letter to read after the goodie fit.

Some origami paper (hobby of mine), cute critter dimensional stickers and hand drawn tree tags on a cream background. They are quite attractive, I don't think the picture does them fair.

Inchies!  Personalized inchies just for me! TracyInNH made me inchies based on some of my favorites: Robot Chicken, Battlestar Galactica [Holy frak!], the Sorting Hat from HP, V for Vendetta and Hot Fuzz.  They're charming!

Next up, handmade Sculpey skull  buttons!  They're perky little skulls and I think I have a project in mind for them already.

Thumbtacks!  The USPS was a tad hard on the box and the thumbtacks took the brunt of the smashing.  The coins popped off the thumbtacks, except for one.  It took me a minute to figure out what had happened - I was wondering why she'd put coins in with the thumbtacks until I saw the sole survivor.  It works out though, because I'm planning on making a huge wind chime with all my foreign coins collected over the years and these will fit right in!

This one is an especial favorite because it is a craft based off my craft - awesome!  If you go to my blog  now, http://too-lazy-to-be-evil.com/blog/ you'll see that the banner is a picture of 1120 origami lucky stars I made and laid out to display the name of the blog.  TracyInNH made a cross stitch of that.  It is amazing!  I can only imagine how much time and squinting you put in to that much detail.  Thank you!

A jewelry roll in Day of the Dead fabric.  I've been getting desperate for a safe method of storing my growing jewelry collection and this is perfect.

The roll opened out and showing the earrings and bracelet she made.

The earrings are just the way I like them and the bracelet is an improvement of one I had on my Etsy favorites list.  The disc shows the molecule for capsaicin, to which I am very sensitive.  She also took my whinging to heart about how my bracelets always catch on and clink against my laptop and keyboard. She made it out of a stiffer wire that will slide up my arm and stay out of the way while I type and draw.  So thoughtful!

An upcycled denim wrist cuff.  It is an exact fit and I'll be wearing it out on the town this weekend.  She also made me a pair of pretty luggage tags, but I can't find the picture of those right now.  They are nice, though.  I am so spoiled.

Butterscotch & peanut butter fudge.  I'd never had this before.  Also, don't think she sent a partly empty container - I'd been munching on it the whole time I was taking photos!

Finally, a jar of whimsies geared towards ATC making.  I love keys and bottle caps and stars and those big glass blobs and the beads - well, I just appreciate the whole thing!

Thank you so much, TracyInNH.  You were one of eight people left on my list, but I had no idea it was you stalking me.

« Last Edit: May 22, 2009 01:42:02 PM by Sarcastra - Reason: Typo! » THIS ROCKS   Logged

feelix

I love Crazy!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #489 on: May 22, 2009 01:03:27 PM »

You had me at Fudge!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm back from a long break. WOOT!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 66 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Cirque Du Soleil Show Dralion Performers
Art Showcase: Messerschmitt ME 109 G
Building a German U-Boat
Art Showcase: Spitfire Mk IX
Art Showcase: Avro Arrow Mailbox
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie
Amazing Altered Puzzles
Meatless Monday: Cottage Cheese Mousse

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...