A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 302,805
Currently Running With Scissors:
564 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 66
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: A crafty detective gallery of sneakiness!!  (Read 40612 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

snazzlecraft

I jumped on the mustache train! CHOO CHOO!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #360 on: May 13, 2009 09:06:12 AM »

The scarflets are awesome!  And here is some mad love for the crocheted skulls!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dreambelle
Beta Sigma Phi

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #361 on: May 13, 2009 09:49:12 AM »

I received from Gamemom42 and I swear she sent me something to enjoy with all of my interests. My giant wist probably made her go insane but she has created the most amazingly perfect swap package in existence! Sorry for the bad cell phone pics, they do NOT do these items justice.

All together:

Hello Kitty shirt! It was the perfect size and I never even told her my size.

My very own Hoops & YoYo!!!!!!!

An awesome Irish apron that twirls when I spin around in it and it makes a big bow in the back the way I LOVE aprons to do.

A pot holder to match my apron and a mini apron!!

An action shot of Audrey in her unfinished kitchen:

You can't see all of the letters in the picture but it's for Beta Sigma Phi, my sorority! I think I'm going to steal her idea and make one for each of my sorority sisters!

Gummy bears.... drool.... my favorite. And a cupcake journal. My hubby asked me what I was going to do with the journal since I don't write and I came up with a good idea! All of these great cupcake and frosting recipes I see online I'm going to put them in my Cupcake Journal Cookbook!

And the most amazing thing, a cupcake tapestry/wall hanging. I really wish I could take better pics of this to show everyone the immense amount of talent that Gamemom42 has.

I'm going to post the thumbnail version of the cupcakes since there are six of them, but 3 are embroidered and the other 3 are puffed up on top. All different fabrics! This is just jaw dropping in person.

Thank you so much Gamemom42! If I would have seen all of this at a craft show I would have bought every single thing that you sent me. I'm still in shock of what an amazing package I've received. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #362 on: May 13, 2009 10:09:39 AM »

OMG I love the cupcake wonderfulness!  The Hoops and YoYo rock too! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

millik
Cap'm of the Nerd Brigade

« Reply #363 on: May 13, 2009 10:42:06 AM »

Love the embroidery on the quilted cupcake piece--nice job, gamemom!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

snazzlecraft

I jumped on the mustache train! CHOO CHOO!!

« Reply #364 on: May 13, 2009 11:15:08 AM »

I totally wisted the cupcake tapestry!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gamemom42

« Reply #365 on: May 13, 2009 11:25:31 AM »

I'm so glad you like your package.   I'm relieved that you like the flower pot.  I wasn't super happy with it and almost didn't send it.  I'm thrilled that you like the idea enough to reproduce it for your sisters.

I was so proud of the quilt, but you almost didn't get it.  The day I finished it, my precious Scruffy went outside and came back in with some sort of gray powder all over her sweet little kitty feet.  I had the quilt on the ping pong table so I could get pictures, went upstairs to get my camera, and ( I bet you know what's next) she jumped up and walked all over that quilt.  I actually cried I was so upset.  I worked for several days spot cleaning and finally got enough of it out.  You can see a few water marks on the back but hopefully can't tell from the front.  All of the applique stitch around the 3 puffy cupcakes is done by hand, so I have many hours in the quilt.  I was just devastated when I thought it was ruined.  Scruffy has lost her crafting privileges for a while.

The Hello Kitty shirt wasn't supposed to be a shirt at all.  I cross-stitched it and realized that I had made it so small that I couldn't find a frame for it.  I couldn't figure out what to do with it and then I saw the t-shirts at Target and grabbed one hoping it would fit.  Luckily the pic on your profile shows how slim you are and I just went by that.

You were so much fun to craft for.  Maybe we'll be partners in another swap someday.  There's still a lot on that wist I'd like to do!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

meleriffic
Global Moderator
Clothing Moderator
Toys, Dolls, & Playthings Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #366 on: May 13, 2009 12:34:41 PM »

I'm totally intimidated to be crafting for gamemom42 now.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
pinkmichk

« Reply #367 on: May 13, 2009 12:45:51 PM »

Shocked that cupcake quilt is stunning
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Am always up for personal swaps -send me a message

pinterest - http://pinterest.com/shellfullerton/
gamemom42

« Reply #368 on: May 13, 2009 12:59:31 PM »

You are all just too nice. 

Snazzlecraft, you have become one of my forever friends.  I have been trying to "get wisted" for so long, and you're my first!!! 

Mellerific, I've seen your stuff too.  There is certainly nothing to be intimidated about, but you are sweet to make such a statement.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

redstar13
"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan. " -Tom Landrey

« Reply #369 on: May 13, 2009 01:14:16 PM »

ok. Let me start by saying this has been the weirdest coolest week I've had in life forever!! I just found out that the grad school I didn't get into a month ago, gave me  conditional offer and then this AM I get a HUGE fed ex package from......{drum roll} my stalker!!!

I believe my stalker was Miss Whitney, who is AMAZING!!!

here is the whole lot

included is a BEAUTIFUL shadow box. I ADORE keys and cameos and there is this HUGE key in it. The picture doesn't do it justice. The cameo is gorge as well!!!

then there is the "goodies" i'll call them. a beautiful milagro, a key on a suede thong, a jar o' whimsies, magnets, candy and a fab altered matchbox (and my toe....for good measure.)

wait wait, we're not done yet!!

here are the spats. These are so well made and amazing!! I need to come up with an outfit to wear them with. I think I have the most PERFECT shoes to wear under them!! Spats are notoriously hard to photograph....just saying.

Here are some more goodies. I love tea. am moderately OBSESSED with tea. And some lovely thank you note!! I need to be better about sending thank you notes!!

and the whimsies!!!! I love this stuff!! (the bracelet says "I heart bones" which is rad!)

thank you soooo much!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 66 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!
Spotlight on: Art Dolls

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...