A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,642
Currently Running With Scissors:
645 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 66
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: A crafty detective gallery of sneakiness!!  (Read 40641 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

bsonlytoots

B's Only Toots

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #270 on: May 11, 2009 05:07:52 AM »

Nice blanket! I like the magnetic words & letters too, but I thik if I had them myself I would waste the day away playing with them Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

isadora12000
« Reply #271 on: May 11, 2009 06:03:33 AM »

that blanket looks so warm and soft, perfect for a nap!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Consider what ideas are lost by censorship.
lindyv321
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

That is sooo Craftastic!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #272 on: May 11, 2009 06:32:32 AM »

Here is a photo of the frame in it's unbroken state...

I hope you are able to rebuild it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

snazzlecraft

I jumped on the mustache train! CHOO CHOO!!

« Reply #273 on: May 11, 2009 06:55:58 AM »

Aww, too bad about the picture frame!  It was so cute!  Hopefully fibreartist4life can fix it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dazeychick
"I got my toes in the water, a** in the sand..." -Zac Brown Band

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #274 on: May 11, 2009 07:50:18 AM »

Thanks ya'll!!

I think everyone has gotten such great stuff! I can't wait to see what my stalker made! :-)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Leave something good in everyday" -Dolly Parton

http://pinterest.com/c_green
http://candragreen.blogspot.com/
smacckk

Don't count the days, Let the days count for you

View Profile WWW
« Reply #275 on: May 11, 2009 09:20:37 AM »

I got a box full of candy from my stalker today!! She sent in two separate packages so I wouldn't have to wait which I find incredibly sweet of her because I know shipping internationally isn't cheap Undecided She didn't reveal who she is though (or maybe I didn't look hard enough)

I'll get some pictures up when I have the time! Life has been crazy due to a family emergency Sad so this really cheered me up Wink Hopefully everything gets better soon and I'll be able to send out soon too. I'm so sorry stalkee Undecided

Thanks again stalker!! Here's a whole lotta kisses for you! Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will trade for Winter 2008 issue of Stitch Magazine aka The One With The Skirts Grin

Check out my wists!
TracyInNH

Nectar of the gods...

« Reply #276 on: May 11, 2009 09:21:45 AM »

Ok, got my 2ND box from my stalker hotty_blond2000  ---  and wow! 

The first box made me happy, so this just puts it over the edge!  gonna be pic heavy again Smiley

Lemme see...theres a pair of thick knit socks that I'm sure my hubby will snag when he sees them,  a beautiful scarf that I can't wait to wear out, cup holder-I've already started embroidering a daisy on it!, matchbook notepads, a bag of earrings etc that she made (love it!), recipe cards because I've signed up for the budget food swap, bookmarks and a project I can't wait to finish- a frog threadcatcher!

She painted a coffee cup on canvas, I was hoping to get some artwork!  This will go in my kitchen Smiley  A hand held sewing gadget, hopefully I can use this easy, it will come in handy when camping and I want to craft, a vampire plaque, and a magnetic tray with the notepaper painted on - she had trouble finding sheets of magnets to put the words together,but I think I've seen some at Michaels so I'll go friday and get them!  My teenager will take this when it's done lol.

finally, she sent some supplies for projects she knows I'm working on and some crafting books! 

I'm so overwhelmed, this is one of the best swap packages I think I've gotten!  Thank you so much hotty_blonde2000, this was fantastic Smiley Smiley Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
meleriffic
Global Moderator
Clothing Moderator
Toys, Dolls, & Playthings Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #277 on: May 11, 2009 09:31:27 AM »

Wow, you got spoiled. It all looks great.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Catrinau
Crocheter. Graphic Designer. Mother.

« Reply #278 on: May 11, 2009 09:53:21 AM »

I received from sarahj2001, but haven't been able to post pics until today.   We've been horrid sick and I just didn't have the energy to get to it.
I have to say, though, that Sarah is an AMAZING crafter and she spoiled me rotten!! WOW.  The box she sent me was so full of so many wonderful things that I was in tears.  Just absolutely amazing.
I have pics of everything except the beautiful resin clover pendant she made me.  As soon as my sis saw it she took it and I wasn't able to get a pic of it.  It was her first time doing resin and she did an awesome job!

And on to the awesome pics ...

These hooks were in my wists.  They get turned upside down.  THey are now hanging in my kitchen with my towels hanging from them.

These cute soaps were in my wists and she sent 3 of them, one for each of my boys! YAY! Bday presents!

She made my boys these awesome I spy bags!  I can't wait to give them to them for their bday!

This gluten free for dummies book was in my wists too!  Wow, what an awesome stalker!  We've been spoiling my 2 year old with Celiac Disease with some of the cool recipes in here!

And don't forget the candy!

This is the felted sweater bucket she made me for my yarns!  Here it is full of some of my yarn!

She even spoiled my shih tzu!  Look at my little Sashi wearing her cute little bandana!

And these last two are my faves!! I can't pick an absolute fave, so these are tied.
A beautiful car organizer to sit between my boys.  It is now filled with toys, snacks and coloring books.  She did an awesome job with sewing this.  SHE HAS SKILLZ!

And this beautiful cross.... just beautiful. I love it.

Hanging in my window you can even see it through the curtain!!! Smiley

Thank you so much Sarah!! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sarahj2001
Knitting Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #279 on: May 11, 2009 09:57:59 AM »

I'm glad you liked everything!  And I'm glad that cross made it safely!  I was worried about it breaking!

Here's a picture of the resin pendant.  I made a whole lot of them and I was going to send you more but they didn't turn out very well....Oh well it was my first attempt at resin.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 66 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Chance Rides: Kansas Company Stays in the Family Against All Odds
Julie_Vignette_WITH_PreRoll
The Weight of a Whistle: Why Making Trains Means the World to Terry Giddeon
Terry_Vignette_WITH_PreRoll
DIY Flower Bouquet
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...