A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,088
Currently Running With Scissors:
517 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 66
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: A crafty detective gallery of sneakiness!!  (Read 37670 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Miss Whitney
« Reply #220 on: May 05, 2009 08:39:13 PM »

Man, I really need to pick up the pace for my partner! These packages are AMAZING!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

KCMonkey
Silly Monkey

Except that one. . .and Mickey Dolenz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #221 on: May 05, 2009 10:43:54 PM »

I'm away one day and all kinds of goodies show up on here!  I love the cake box and the silhouettes.  I believe however that I may have to wist the pushpins!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Currently:
Missing my awesome evil minions and wishing they were here
Going Christmas craft crazy
In love with the miracle of modern medicine
Needing to brush my shedding dogs

My Gigantic Wist
moonshae
« Reply #222 on: May 05, 2009 11:45:24 PM »

OMG I was soooo utterly spoiled by the partner who I can't work out who it is until I go through the forum posts again.... The package was listed as containing "dolls" and the card was a Winne the Pooh card..... hmm....

I got an apron to wear during my sewing classes (terrible photo because it's SLIGHTLY too long and there's well, um, my boobs don't normally look like that!) The picture ruins the colour - it's a lovely deep purple with a herringbonish stripe to it. And so soft!!!

A mug cosy! I've never seen one constructed like this, four padded 'cells' and you tie it on with string. Perfect for giant mugs like I have!

A tshirt directly off my wists that I'm wearing to my couture sewing class on Saturday "You are not the clothes you wear" mwahaha! It's fits perfectly!

A _giant_ knitting needle roll to support my newish crafty hobby. *happy dance* it's BEAUTIFUL!

And finally? Yes there's still more... Dr Who marble magnets!!! That photographed terribly. No close ups worked. They're both old and new Dr Who. They work so well with my fridge!

THANKYOU thankyou thankyou! This is definately my bestest swap parcel EVER! You completely rock!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pinkmichk
« Reply #223 on: May 06, 2009 02:13:11 AM »

fab packages i love the set of bags the shillouettes and the mug cozy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Am always up for personal swaps -send me a message

pinterest - http://pinterest.com/shellfullerton/
gamemom42
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #224 on: May 06, 2009 05:17:45 AM »

I need a mug cozy and I love that shirt.  Everyone is getting such amazing stuff!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bsonlytoots

B's Only Toots

« Reply #225 on: May 06, 2009 05:30:42 AM »

All these packages are great!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jenicat
Where is my mind?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #226 on: May 06, 2009 07:04:16 AM »

For anyone who has received, doesn't know who it's from, and is worried about their stalker not receiving feedback:

Your organizer knows who your stalker is.  PLEASE MESSAGE YOUR ORGANIZER WHEN YOU RECEIVE.  We will know if your stalker has sent and when to give them feedback.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mcbenno
Pronounced mc.ben.no, not mc.bean.o ;)

It's a guineasaurus rex!

« Reply #227 on: May 06, 2009 10:46:35 PM »

OK EVERYONE!

My FABULOUS stalker, CraftyDeb sent me an AMAZING package! It even has a theme!

First, this beautiful reusable lunch bag!

I am trying to eat better/save money by not buying lunch every day at the mall where I work (Dairy Queen and Taco Bell for lunch does not a healthy meal make) and this is PERFECT!

It's so roomy inside!

Then, she made me all sorts of matching goodies! They are all beautiful and have embroidered stitches on them and I LOVE them Cheesy

Here are two tea wallets and a cute tea coaster - I can't drink chai anymore until I find out if I'm allergic to cinnamon, so I have been drinking a lot of tea for my caffeine lately! I wanted tea wallets so much! There are also a bunch of little kitties that were peeking out of both tea wallets! (It was like those Russian dolls, just goodies inside goodies!)

Here's a shot of the inside of the other tea wallet and the tea coaster in use to show how clever it is!

THEN! A reuseable sandwich wrap and snack pouch that also match the lunch bag!

The sandwich wrap unfolded and the inside of the snack pouch with SOUR SMARTIES! I didn't even notice they were sour at first. (I told you, goodies within goodies!) CraftyDeb picked up on my love of sour candy Cheesy

This amazing reusable shopping bag! It's really funny because my 12 Days of Christmas Swap partner made me a pouch from this exact fabric Cheesy I forgot to get a shot of the lining but it's really cool fabric too - You can kind of see a bit of it on the left handle. I can never have enough fabric shopping bags, I use them for EVERYTHING. I was even using one as a lunch bag until tonight Wink

She also made me a set of four quilted placemats that match my dining room accessories (I don't have a dining room at the moment, but when I did it was these colors, and so all my dining room stuff is as well - We are hoping to move soon and have a real dining room Wink) I love the fabric on the back too and had to show it off.

Each one is slightly different, here's another one

These are apparently the project that she thought I wouldn't like her first two attempts at - I'm sure I would have, but the third attempt is perfect Grin

THEN... (Yes, there's more!)

Sprinkles and toppings for cupcakes (She thought, and I agree, that the ice cream toppings would make awesome cupcake toppings!) I had to keep from eating the Nestle ones right out of the bottle (it's been a long day... Wink) AND more sour candies! I don't remember what I put in my questionnaire, but those sour neon gummy worms are my absolute favorite! The skittles are quite good too Smiley

CraftyDeb also crocheted a dishcloth (that I'm going to have a hard time using because it's so nice!) and two pot holders and a hot pad (or three pot holders/hot pads... Huh Smiley)

This picture is embarassing. I didn't realize how dirty my oven was until I had a camera flash reflecting on all the water spots! These two embroidered dish towels are amazing! She almost kept them, and I understand why Smiley But, I'm glad they made it to me because they area awesome Smiley Our dishes are red and black and white, and I love cupcakes, and I commented about how it's hard to find red, black, and white cupcake stuff, and so she made me some! Cheesy When we move I want to do 50s diner/cupcakes in the kitchen, and so these will be perfect!

Last but not least, CraftyDeb sent me a Japanese newspaper (I love languages!), and some cat treat coupons which I thought was incredibly sweet and thoughtful! The other item is the card she send which was too cute not to photograph!

PHEW! I was WAY spoiled! CraftyDeb, you are amazing, thanks SO MUCH for all the amazing goodies!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hollycopter381
« Reply #228 on: May 06, 2009 11:55:38 PM »

Craftydeb you were worried about this package?!? Its amazing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you aint havin a good time , you are wasting your time." -RZA

I Love Swaps!
http://www.wists.com/Hollycost
http://www.ravelry.com/projects/Hollycost
pinkmichk
« Reply #229 on: May 07, 2009 02:35:11 AM »

wow awesome package i love the matching lunch set and those towels
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Am always up for personal swaps -send me a message

pinterest - http://pinterest.com/shellfullerton/
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 66 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Favorite Celebrity Hairstyles
How to Create a Loose Wedding Updo
Highlighting Your Hair For Summer
How to Keep Hair Sleek in Summer Humidity
How to Create Natural-Looking Highlights
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...