A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 298,673
Currently Running With Scissors:
760 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Harry Potter Half-Blood Prince Gallery  (Read 19598 times)
Tags for this thread: harry_potter_swap_gallery  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

indigo_roses
« Reply #60 on: May 08, 2009 08:00:04 PM »

I love the idea of the "follow the butterflies" box. I like it when little things are taken out from the books and expanded on. There are so many awesome tiny things in the books that are overlooked.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
50 in 2013 18/50

Taking a break from swapping to focus on crafting for myself, friends, and charity
rira

like a good book, i can't put this day back.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #61 on: May 09, 2009 01:33:15 PM »

What a wonderful idea! It's brilliant!

I got my package from Sevsonlygirl! Pics to Come,  butttt inside was an AWESOME slytherin bag, straight from my wists, a slytherin mug, which she said was her first adventure at.., a wonderful time turner and a pair of potions earrings. There were also a ton of awesome extras! A windsor castle book, some HP valentines, HP bookmarks and stickers, and some cool creamsicle lotion!

too awesome, thanks so much Sevs!!!
« Last Edit: May 09, 2009 03:00:46 PM by rira » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think...(Christopher Robin) 

it'll be ok in the end. if it's not OK, it isnt the end
LilFiney

Wishing for Summer.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #62 on: May 09, 2009 02:10:31 PM »

kstaron's package was delivered today!! yeah!! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Avoiding homework one stitch at a time....
RockDragon
Slayer of Dragons with Rocking Crafts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: May 09, 2009 06:43:47 PM »

Great stuff!!  LOVE the follow the butterflies thing...that has to be one of the best Ron moments ever.  The Marauder's Map bag is really awesome too, it looks just like the design on the map!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

zatanna
!gnitfarc naicigaM

!ytfarC

« Reply #64 on: May 10, 2009 06:04:59 PM »

Hooray for some down time, now I can get up more detailed pictures as promised!

First, we have an item for my rampaging kitties, a mini-house scarf, and a beautiful ravenclaw necklace. The mouse is so perfectly made. The light is reflecting a bit in the pic, but the necklace is silvered color and the dangley is a pearl material.

Next we have a Peruvian Instant Darkness Powder sleep mask and super cool Unbreakable Vow gloves. The red is stitched on the gloves with perfecto stitches.

Next, Olivander has branched out into wand acessories with this magic wand case heh! It's for my crochet hooks and I just love it...my other case is a bit bulky, and this one is a perfect size to stash in my bag. Plus it's pretty snazzy looking!

I think this last one is my favorite...it's a Ravenclaw spellbook book safe/drawer. The drawer part on the left is the spine of the book and slips right into the main compartment. The label on it is 'Book of Spells'. It's varnished to look older and has the Ravenclaw crest. It's awesome and I think I am going to take it to work!

Thanks again, LaundryBunny, I really adore my items and thanks for being my partner!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
striker923

Rogues do it from behind

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: May 10, 2009 06:56:21 PM »

I love the book safe, really nice work! Also-- the Unbreakable Vow gloves...what a great idea to craft!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
aada
If I run out of tacos, I can no longer maintain my human form

« Reply #66 on: May 10, 2009 08:36:59 PM »

i LOVE that book! it's awesome!

(and i admit: my map-bag is cheating: i used printable fabric!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
LaundryBunny
« Reply #67 on: May 10, 2009 09:54:45 PM »

I'm so happy you liked everything!  The necklace is actually a stylized witch's hat--the pearl hangs along the brim.  My mom did that Smiley
And the gloves are actually those soft hands gloves.  You put on lotion and then wear them to bed.  They make your hands super soft.

My pictures should be up tomorrow.  I got great stuff I'm psyched to show off!  I'm really hoping that I can work out whatever disagreement my camera software and my new computer are having.  But if not, I'll use my parents.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LaundryBunny
« Reply #68 on: May 11, 2009 01:18:07 PM »

Okay, I finally got my camera to work with my computer Grin

At last, here's what I got!

Here's the front of a large tote bag with the Gryffindor lion.

And the back.

This is a big felt needle book with a crochet and felt snitch.  Large enough to hold lots of needles Smiley

Potter Puff stitch markers!  I so need more stitch markers, and these are adorable!

Plus a bat crochet stitch marker.  I wish you could see his face better in the picture; he's so cute!

Two awesome wine glasses.  These things are huge.  One says "accio wine" and the other says "Potions Dept."  Both have little potion bottles at the bottom.  My mom is a big fan, and these will likely get lots of use.  I squealed when I pulled them out.  I love them!

This is a smaller Hufflepuff bag.  I mentioned that I don't think Hufflepuff gets enough credit, especially with their "come one, come all" ethos.  So cute and the perfect size for all of my notions.

And from my wists...A Monster Book of Monsters!  I've wanted one of these for so long.  It's an address book.  She crocheted the whole cover--impressive.  Eyelash yarn is a beast all by itself!

And what might be my favorite...

A pensieve pincushion!!!  So creative.  I played around with a couple different ways to make a pensieve for her, but they didn't come out right.  I really wish the material would have shown up better.  It's so pretty.  Two layers, silver on the bottom and a gorgeous shiny, sheer blue on the top.  This and the needle book will get a lot of use, as I'm trying to improve my sewing skills.

Thank you so much zatanna!  I love everything!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

striker923

Rogues do it from behind

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: May 12, 2009 10:20:10 AM »

Ohhh, I really like the tote bags, stitch markers, and especially the wine glasses! The Monster Book is REALLY cute too!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Update Your Look With Hair Extensions
How to Get Soft and Shiny Locks with Steam
Beachy Waves Without Going to a Salon
Three Hair Sprays That Do More Than Just Hold Your Style
Hair Care with Natural Ingredients
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Painted Countertops
Tute Tuesday: Paper Lantern/Ball Ornament
Falling for Autumn Crafts

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...