A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 297,571
Currently Running With Scissors:
612 Guests and 46 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 20
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Witch/Wicca/Pagan Swap Round 11 May Pole Madness Gallery of Joy!  (Read 10861 times)
Tags for this thread: shrinky_dink  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Feywalker
« Reply #90 on: April 27, 2009 06:37:06 AM »

Here it is, the wonderful things I recieved from Solitare, and man did we get spoiled:

The whole Shabang:

Here's Squish and I, each with our headwreaths and her with her wonderful fairy skirt that she wears almost daily since she got it.  We're also holding the peeps chalk and bubbles (now almost gone for both) Solitare sent her.  (She loves peeps and was so excited)  We plan on wearing them to our Beltane celebration (not the peeps).

This is the wonderful little bag of stones (I just love getting rocks!)

Talk about cool.  This is my new maypole wand!  The tip is a Quartz point and it's wrapped maypole style with pretty ribbons with cool beads on the end, which you can see in the closeup:

Here's our basket filled with candy (the bag is the stones) Isn't this so cool?

Here's the pillow she knit for me.  The pictures don't do it justice, I couldn't seem to get good ones.  The purple side has a pentacle in it and the cream side has the
)0( goddess symbol.  The colors are so much better in person:

There was also another drawstring bag with M&M's in it for Squishy.  Thought I'd taken a pic. hmm...  You can see the fabric in the box shot.  What's awesome is we're using M&M's for potty training and were getting low.

Thank you so very much Solitare!  We love everything so much.

Blessings.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I can make that...
Olivegreenspring

Oh, then, I see Queen Mab hath been with you!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #91 on: April 27, 2009 06:55:14 AM »

Hey all.

Everything is so wonderful. I can't wait for the next round. You all are fabulous.
 Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jenna_Gayle
« Reply #92 on: April 27, 2009 07:26:50 AM »

Everything's so lovely!!!  Squishy looks so cute in her head wreath!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Live neither in the past nor in the future, but let each day's work absorb your entire energies, and satisfy your widest ambition. ~Sir William Osler
Kerallyn

Shiny. Let's be bad guys.

« Reply #93 on: April 27, 2009 07:37:32 AM »

Well, I finally figured out why I couldn't get pictures from my camera to my computer, so one corrupted SD card and a new card reader later, I've finally got my pictures of the wonderful package phnx sent me Smiley

Here's the group shop, minus the yummy cactus candy:

close up of the sunflower:

and a close up of the embroidery on the book cover:

The last one isn't as clear as I'd like it to be, but I think you can get the idea

I love it all, and I'm so happy I decided to join this swap Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Kerallyn
I dare to love forever

I need to destash a ton of yarn and fabric.  Send me a PM if you'd like to do a personal swap for some.

I really want the (empty) glass skull bottle that Crystal Head vodka comes in, so PM me if you're willing to swap me one!
LunaKitten
LunaKitten Kreations

I have affairs with fictitious characters.

« Reply #94 on: April 27, 2009 07:54:02 AM »

OOO The fairy skirt and the head wreaths are wonderful! And I adore the maypole wand!! What a creative Idea!!! YAY!! I will be posting pictures later of the fantastic package I got from Shade!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Substantial Wist Smiley

Forget all the other crafting tools, what I really want is a sonic screwdriver!!!!

Blessed Be!

I'm up for personal swaps! PM Me! Smiley

Etsy Shop
Jenna_Gayle
« Reply #95 on: April 27, 2009 07:56:02 AM »

I just can't get over how cool that basket is!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Live neither in the past nor in the future, but let each day's work absorb your entire energies, and satisfy your widest ambition. ~Sir William Osler
LunaKitten
LunaKitten Kreations

I have affairs with fictitious characters.

« Reply #96 on: April 27, 2009 08:16:26 AM »

I just can't get over how cool that basket is!
I know! I adore the texture that it has!! I never thought i would want to snuggle a basket lol!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Substantial Wist Smiley

Forget all the other crafting tools, what I really want is a sonic screwdriver!!!!

Blessed Be!

I'm up for personal swaps! PM Me! Smiley

Etsy Shop
Solitaire

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!

« Reply #97 on: April 27, 2009 09:58:15 AM »

Feywalker!  I'm so glad you liked everything and I'm glad Squishy's skirt and headwreath fit her! Rhiannon tried to take possession of them, greedy little monkey that she is, and tried to sneak them out of the box! I'm so glad you like the maypole wand Shocked)  When I found the crystal point and the downed branch, I knew what they were going to become. If I'd have known that she loves peeps, I'd have packed the box chock full!

Kerallyn ... what a wonderful package and I second snugging that basket. I want to touch the journal too.

Robot What Awesomeness you received!! That fabric book is just fantastic, I want to touch it lol

Blessings

Lisa
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I Craft, Therefore, I AM!  )O(
Kerallyn

Shiny. Let's be bad guys.

« Reply #98 on: April 27, 2009 10:58:13 AM »

That basket is totally snuggable!  It certainly holds it's shape, but at the same time it's all soft and pliable and the two sides of the fabric give it a wonderful texture.  I'm so lucky!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Kerallyn
I dare to love forever

I need to destash a ton of yarn and fabric.  Send me a PM if you'd like to do a personal swap for some.

I really want the (empty) glass skull bottle that Crystal Head vodka comes in, so PM me if you're willing to swap me one!
YoungMom

My honey and I

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #99 on: April 27, 2009 11:18:02 AM »

Chibi, I am so glad you like everything! The stool was just something I was tinkering with and decided to throw it in the box at the last minute. Thought maybe you could use it for something Smiley And the shrinky dinks....that was my first time with them. Something else I was tinkering with and decided to toss in the box Smiley

And now!!!!!!!!! Here are the pictures of all the wonderfull goodies I received!!!!

An awesome drawstring bag with seashells sewed onto it and two shells all the way from Austrailia!!!
  The shells came in a pretty ocean blue color drawstring bag, which I forgot to get a picture of.

A set of water stones and a set of chakra stones Smiley

A gorgeous jade and mermaid carved necklace....the picture does NOT do this justice

A breathtaking chakra necklace.....simply wow. Again, the picture does not do it justice.

And a magnetic bracelt to go along with the necklace!! (This has only left my wrist for bathing purposes)

And everything was nesteled perfectly in this  pretty glass star!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~~Amy~~

My Wist!!  http://www.wists.com/?action=login_form

The Goddess is the Universal Mother, Earth Mother, The Lady. She is the source of fertility, endless wisdom and caresses. She is represented by the Moon.....
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 20 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Get Winged Eyeliner
Back to School Grooming Makeovers for Teens
How to Conceal Unwanted Tan Lines in 5 Seconds
3 Tips for Bigger, Softer Lips
Too Faced Melted Lip Gloss Vs. Nyx Extreme Shine Product Review
Latest Blog Articles
Are You Ready For Some Football?
Meatless Monday: Banana Pudding
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...