A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,031
Currently Running With Scissors:
353 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 20
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Witch/Wicca/Pagan Swap Round 11 May Pole Madness Gallery of Joy!  (Read 10706 times)
Tags for this thread: shrinky_dink  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

RondaS
Greetings and Merry Meet!

I am better, but still easily tired...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #80 on: April 25, 2009 03:42:17 PM »

and I totally think that chibi's partner nailed her to a T! though she was a bit wonked by the step stool for a bit there, LOL!

and here are some pics of my package

absolutely HUGE tote bag that will hold a ton of yarn, but is sturdy enough to haul a lot of rocks too! and love the dragon stencil on it! will have to think on what it will end up serving me as...

loads of nice sized silk drawstring bags that I can use with stones or spheres or would even work for tarot decks or such!

a sliding top box with little origami stars in it

and ROCKS! love these - she had a story with each and while I love the mica a LOT I think I like the ones from the dam even more, though the ones from the beach with a cute story about a clueless male helper hauling bunches of stones from a beach was a close second! Plus her first tumbled stones - how sweet is that she shared those with me?

thank you so much CostumeCat! this is a wonderful package! and you have been a grand partner!

Ronda
Warmest Blessings!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

feel I've been sick forever - still tired and RUNNING LATE!!!

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Give me a bag of tumbled stones and I will play for hours! Wink

Brightest Blessings!
CostumeCat

Not a crazy cat lady, just crazy...

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 25, 2009 05:57:25 PM »

I received my package from Ronda on Friday!!!! It is amazing, I was so spoiled!!!!!

First off I got a lovely wooden bowl as my "basket" Grin She also sent me a set of mini stone alter dishes, They are so beautiful! Pictures do not do any of the things she sent justice!!!

She also sent me a set of jewelry. I can not say enough about it. The bracelet is one of her magnetic ones, it's so awesome, my man keeps stealing it to play with the magnets!!! It fits perfect, I love to colours, everything!!!!

As well she sent another pair of earrings!!

And...... Some rocks!!!!

Everything is great!!! I know I'm gushing, but I can't help!!! She made the jewelry with stones I picked and told her were my favs, even the pendant she picked because she felt it had an egyptian feel to it and she was right, and she sent me info on all the stones! I love it!!!!!!!! Grin

Sorry the pictures are a bit blurry I'm having one of those shaky hand days  Tongue

ps. Ronda you're supposed to pretend the big tote bag is your basket  Wink I'm glad you liked everything, because you were the best swap partner ever!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Stay at home cat mum to 6 fuzzy babies Smiley
Windoverireland

Any man can lose his hat in a fairy-wind.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: April 25, 2009 06:34:25 PM »

Wow you two - what great packages!!
Ronda your jewelry is to die for  - the bag "rocks" too!

I love the celtic box and all the bags!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
LunaKitten
LunaKitten Kreations

I have affairs with fictitious characters.

« Reply #83 on: April 25, 2009 07:19:22 PM »

OO What great packages! I love the black and pink, it's a great combo! That altar cloth is beautiful. Ronda I love your jewelry sets, they are always so lovely! And that dragon tote is so awesome! I love the slide box too, great stencil work on that!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Substantial Wist Smiley

Forget all the other crafting tools, what I really want is a sonic screwdriver!!!!

Blessed Be!

I'm up for personal swaps! PM Me! Smiley

Etsy Shop
edelC
Tutorial Contributor

find love everywhere

« Reply #84 on: April 26, 2009 05:09:27 AM »

wow what fabulous packages, I love the black and pink combo...and those little crystal dishes are amazing...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

robotarsonist

glitter is the herpes of craft supplies.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: April 26, 2009 03:30:22 PM »

*crawls out from behind rocks* I received from woodland_faerie!! First of all, there was so much lovely texture in this package I still don't think I've looked at all the details.

In this main picture is everything I received. A 3d fabric journal for my altar, a pitcher shaped basket, two resin pendants, one with a butterfly within and one with an ivy leaf within it (not pictured because I seriously just found it!), a crystal from the Arkansas mines, a trinket bag (we decided to swap these in addition to the required stuff) and some ADORABLE little rat cut outs. They look like little constellations and I'm seriously thinking of getting one tattooed on me  Cheesy

Details ahoy!

The main item is a 3d Journal for my altar. There are many different pages and they have pockets within them so I can stick herbs, spells, etc within the pages. It's stunning and has fabric collage techniques and beading upon it. The texture and colors are incredible and stunning. There's velvets, metallic, shiney, soft, everything. There are so many different fabrics and objects used within these pages, I can just feel the power within it. This first page has some words, "dream" and "inspire" as well as lovely bead work and a dragonfly!

There's a lovely Goddess face and great beading on this page with the words "Evoke the Goddess". The opposite page is covered in ivy leaves and more bead work  Cheesy

We also agreed to swap skeleton keys since we both collect them. Isn't the stark silver lovely against these shades of black and gray?

These two pages look very mysterious next to each other. There are words stitched into the brown page, and I think one says "earth", "stone", "feather", and one more word I can't quite make out...

This page has a feather sewn to it! It reminds me of wood grain. There is also a holed stone sewn to this page Smiley

Here's a closeup of the lovely trinket bag that she sent me. I can put charms, amulets, herbs, spells, or anything else I want in it.

This is such a lovely package, thank you so much! I know I've been very busy but this package made my month  Cheesy

« Last Edit: April 26, 2009 04:48:43 PM by robotarsonist » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Windoverireland

Any man can lose his hat in a fairy-wind.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: April 26, 2009 03:45:17 PM »

That journal is the most uberfantastic thing I've ever seen! It's phenominal! The trinket bag is cool too! I love this package! You are so fortunate robot!
Woodland your work is awesome!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
LunaKitten
LunaKitten Kreations

I have affairs with fictitious characters.

« Reply #87 on: April 26, 2009 04:11:35 PM »

Oh my Goddess!!! That journal just speaks to me! It is so beautiful! I would sit and pet it and gaze at it forever! I love the patchwork feel to the trinket bag!!! YAY!!! Woodland you ROCK!!! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Substantial Wist Smiley

Forget all the other crafting tools, what I really want is a sonic screwdriver!!!!

Blessed Be!

I'm up for personal swaps! PM Me! Smiley

Etsy Shop
Mistress Jennie
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~*Craftster formerly known as jennieingram*~

I really need a Sonic Seam Ripper.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: April 26, 2009 04:35:15 PM »

Just had to say, absolutely stunning fabric book.  Beautiful work!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mistress Jennie's Etsy | Pinterest | Harry Potter Craftalong - Summer Semester

It does not due to dwell on dreams and forget to craft.
DanniQuee
The Artful Danni

« Reply #89 on: April 27, 2009 06:09:05 AM »

Holy wow! These past few packages have been amazing. We're such a group of spoilers. Grin

That fabric book is beyond amazing. *wists*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 20 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Mashed Potatoes
How to Make Cajun Rice Dressing
How to Make Fresh Chicken Stock
How To Make Chicken Fingers
How to Make Bacon - Part 3
Latest Blog Articles
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...