A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 297,468
Currently Running With Scissors:
480 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 20
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Witch/Wicca/Pagan Swap Round 11 May Pole Madness Gallery of Joy!  (Read 10847 times)
Tags for this thread: shrinky_dink  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Windoverireland

Any man can lose his hat in a fairy-wind.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: April 24, 2009 01:42:04 PM »

Oh yes - lovely - I think I posted first. She's new and maybe she doesn't understand the process. She doesn't chat much online - maybe busy - I hope she take a look in and then realizes she should post. I think I only took pics of some things - I switched phones and I used daughters camera and I'm a mess digitally! I need a keeper! lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Jenna_Gayle
« Reply #71 on: April 24, 2009 01:48:43 PM »

Yea, right after I posted that I remembered!!  It's been a long day!  But hey, it's F-R-I-D-A-Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Woooooo Hoooooo!! 

I hope all has a Warm, Sunny, Blessed weekend!!!   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Live neither in the past nor in the future, but let each day's work absorb your entire energies, and satisfy your widest ambition. ~Sir William Osler
DanniQuee
The Artful Danni

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #72 on: April 24, 2009 01:55:02 PM »

Thanks for the compliments. Cheesy I have a stash of amethyst points that is starting to dwindle. It's my favourite stone, but I don't mind sharing. Smiley

Aw. I hope she posts pictures, Wind. I want to see what sort of lovelies you sent!

The weather is great here too! I'm hoping it holds out through the weekend so I can go to the zoo tomorrow like the big nerd I am. Grin The zoo I go to does a lot of rescues and shelters the animals there, so I don't mind forking my cash over to them. Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kerallyn

Shiny. Let's be bad guys.

« Reply #73 on: April 24, 2009 03:30:45 PM »

My lovely partner, Kerallyn is having troubles posting pics so I'm going to post a few of the package that I sent her.  Don't you just hate when life gets in the way of all the fun stuff, like crafting and swapping?! -   Wink

Yes I do hate it!  Thanks for posting the pics for me Cheesy  I just want to say that I adore everything!  I am hardly without the bracelet, and I just have to say that your picture doesn't do it justice... it looks far more lovely on my wrist Cheesy  You also forgot to mention the gummi catcus candy that was eaten within oh, about 90 seconds after I opened the box  Grin  Thank you so much for such a wonderful package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Kerallyn
I dare to love forever

I need to destash a ton of yarn and fabric.  Send me a PM if you'd like to do a personal swap for some.

I really want the (empty) glass skull bottle that Crystal Head vodka comes in, so PM me if you're willing to swap me one!
LunaKitten
LunaKitten Kreations

I have affairs with fictitious characters.

« Reply #74 on: April 24, 2009 03:51:46 PM »

OMG The gummi cactus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She sent one to my Mom last round, and oooooo I loved it SOOOO much. I tried to find it online, but they were only selling cases, and my lovie said I could not justify spending 50 bucks on gummies LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Substantial Wist Smiley

Forget all the other crafting tools, what I really want is a sonic screwdriver!!!!

Blessed Be!

I'm up for personal swaps! PM Me! Smiley

Etsy Shop
RondaS
Greetings and Merry Meet!

I am better, but still easily tired...

« Reply #75 on: April 24, 2009 04:35:41 PM »

I hope she can post photos too! or at least a list - sigh...

just a note on my feedback practices...

once the swap is done I go back and look to see if anyone forgot to post pics and add a note to their feedback that they didn't do that - just so everyone knows that now...

I opened my package from CostumeCat and I was spoiled a bit! Amongst other things I got rocks, and I think I got the BIGGEST tote bag I have ever seen! which means it is darn big, LOL! I love it and will be filling it up with yarn shortly after I get my DD to take pics of the spoilage her partner did on her   Grin 

Ronda
Blessings!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

feel I've been sick forever - still tired and RUNNING LATE!!!

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Give me a bag of tumbled stones and I will play for hours! Wink

Brightest Blessings!
Windoverireland

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: April 24, 2009 04:51:39 PM »

OMG that gummi cactus was to die for - I could eat it until I foundered myself! Phnx you may become known for that gummi cactus! Personal swap for gummi? Only kidding - it tastes like nothing I've ever had before - yumyum!
For my partner:
I made this candle holder - I used gold sculpey and ran it through the "pasta" machine. It never made it totally smooth and it had the most unusual texture - kind of wood/knots effect - I cut a "square" piece and then took another, bunched it up around the candle stick and then attached it to the base and baked it like that. It's rough, rustic, but really unusual. I added an orange candle for Beltane jumping lol. I wanted to know what you all thought of the look - I'll have to see if I piced that. I made a clay intertwined male/female in a figure 8 shape and put corresponding symbols on the heads. I painted it silver and then darkened it.

I included a candlestick bookmark, a low oval grass green wicker basket, a grass green cloth "headache bag" stuffed and scented peppermint, a collection of wood chips from the 9 Goddess trees for Beltane. I sent to England for them - the woman is a practitioner and gathers fallen only. I also included a bit of dark chocolate in case there's no man for a Beltane romp - chocolate is the next best thing lol.I hope she likes her goodies and that they help her celebrate well.

I hope she likes her goodies.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
RondaS
Greetings and Merry Meet!

I am better, but still easily tired...

« Reply #77 on: April 25, 2009 01:34:44 PM »

Wind - I am sure she likes her package - I did get a PM that she received a wonderful package from her partner so seemed to me she was happy with it - maybe she doesn't know how to upload photos? she doesn't have an avatar...

Everyone remember that you should be sure to ask questions if you don't know answers!

Ronda
Blessings!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

feel I've been sick forever - still tired and RUNNING LATE!!!

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Give me a bag of tumbled stones and I will play for hours! Wink

Brightest Blessings!
chibi neko
uhh....

sugar rush

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: April 25, 2009 02:57:19 PM »

youngmom sent me a way awesome box and i got spoilt

see how big the box is  O.o

great black box with pink ribbons and chocolates

and hugemongoid great altar cloth with black on other side just my colors

awesome box with trip goddess on it way cooler than pic

inside was shrink dink goddess things

stool with symbols 

me and friend Dami   

sand for Toby and mom and me 

and my own maypole O.o  my colors black and pink

thank you amy was fun and love all this ^.^ wish i sent you more stuff cuz i dont think i sent enough
THIS ROCKS   Logged

love isnt black and white its the whole freekin rainbow Tongue
Windoverireland

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: April 25, 2009 03:04:02 PM »

oh chibi! What an awesomely you package! I love the contrast of the black and pink - it's so chipper! Glad you enjoyed - I love the maypole, box, stool, everything!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 20 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Photoshop Selective Colorization NewDarkRoom
How to make hair selection in Photoshop
How to Make Monster Sounds with the Click of a Button
Stunning Timelapse of Dense Fog Clouds Rolling Over Chicago
A Funeral for Blue Eye
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Sandwich Wrap
Falling Leaves
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...