A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 302,559
Currently Running With Scissors:
688 Guests and 37 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 20
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Witch/Wicca/Pagan Swap Round 11 May Pole Madness Gallery of Joy!  (Read 10375 times)
Tags for this thread: shrinky_dink  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

LunaKitten
LunaKitten Kreations

I have affairs with fictitious characters.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #100 on: April 27, 2009 11:21:56 AM »

OO Chibi!! What an awesome package you put together. All of the jewelry is GORGEOUS! Tho I think the chakra necklace is my fav, it is breathtaking! And I love the applique shells on the bag! They turned out so beautiful!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Substantial Wist Smiley

Forget all the other crafting tools, what I really want is a sonic screwdriver!!!!

Blessed Be!

I'm up for personal swaps! PM Me! Smiley

Etsy Shop
DanniQuee
The Artful Danni

« Reply #101 on: April 27, 2009 11:27:54 AM »

That's such a beautiful package. I especially love the water theme and that chakra necklace is awesome. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Feywalker
« Reply #102 on: April 27, 2009 11:45:31 AM »

Love all the jewlery.  And I agree, that basket is wonderful.  I've crocheted with fabric just once and learned that I just don't have the patience to make the strips and attach them together.  Maybe some day I'll attemp it again.  There are so manyy wonderful things, I really must get my wist up.  Love the stool too!  I'm short so stools are always a good thing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I can make that...
RondaS
Greetings and Merry Meet!

I am better, but still easily tired...

« Reply #103 on: April 27, 2009 01:53:40 PM »

there are some great packages in here! I love that fabric book, and the innovative interpretation of "basket" is great!

CostumeCat - I am so glad that you like the package I sent you - I love those little bowls, and chibi has a set on her altar too. I hope that they aren't too small...

the necklace looks wonderful on you! and from what we can see of you, you are gorgeous!

I totally LOVE my "basket" alternative, LOL! I think I can get a bunch of yarn in there, but am seriously trying to decide what to put in it as I might actually be able to store other things instead of yarn in it as it is so sturdy!

YoungMom - I have to give credit where credit is due on that bag with the seashells - that came to me in a swap package from another swap (I will have to look up which one and who sent it and edit that in later, but I think it was from one of the color swap rounds) but it was sitting on my desk by my stones as chibi was putting together that water theme package and it seemed exactly right!

I will put together a list of the stones properties for you and PM them on ahead YoungMom - she raided my stash for those, LOL! - the mermaid is hand carved jade, and the pendant on the necklace is abalone, which seemed very appropriate.  Cheesy I added in the bracelet to make up for sending out the package later than I ought to have since she had everything else ready in time.

she took that huge box, and put it on the sofa empty - and I walked past it and did a double take and triple take and looked at the label and then made her bring everything back out of her room so we could get pics of it all, LOL! You wouldn't have known how short she is, and at first she was mad at me for telling you but I swore I hadn't, so she got over that and now is glad to have that stool as it is coming in quite handy!

We are both quite happy with our loot crafty goodness, and we are both very glad you both like everything!

Ronda
Blessings!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

feel I've been sick forever - still tired and RUNNING LATE!!!

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Give me a bag of tumbled stones and I will play for hours! Wink

Brightest Blessings!
LunaKitten
LunaKitten Kreations

I have affairs with fictitious characters.

« Reply #104 on: April 27, 2009 03:36:46 PM »

Ok, be prepared for awesomeness. And a LOT of pictures. Sorry, I couldn't help it!! Get your wisting fingers ready!!! Without further ado, the glory that Shadeweaver sent me!!!

First we have a beautiful skirt with shimmery little stars all over, and black walking wings (I don't know what the technical name is for them) on the side. It is just what a meant when I said witchy skirt!!

A Gathering bucket!! How cool is this!! it's made out of a can so that I can put damp paper towels down in it when collecting herbs!!!

And with that...... A MATCHING GATHERING APRON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is two flavors of edible easter grass, Eucalyptus and orange soap for me, and an unscented soap for my little imp, along with a tin of the bee rescued balm for his skin as well!!!

Here we have the COOLEST candle sticks EVER!! Those are pinecone pieces!!!  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Here is a beautiful hand painted chalice, and the wipeable plastic basket (SO nifty!!)

A God and Goddess offering bowl, and beautiful Tree charging plate!!!

And.... wait for it.... The altar cloth!! It is EXACTLY what I pictured in my head. It is gorgeous!!

I can't say again how thankful I am!! She spoiled me so rotten! I haven't been able to quit dancing around since I got my package. And... I don't know if she was burning inscence or what, but that womans house must smell WONDERFUL!! LoL The whole package smelled SO good!
THANK YOU AGAIN!!! [/b][/color]
You were such an awesome partner, and I will cherish every last thing you sent!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Substantial Wist Smiley

Forget all the other crafting tools, what I really want is a sonic screwdriver!!!!

Blessed Be!

I'm up for personal swaps! PM Me! Smiley

Etsy Shop
Shadeweaver

My reality check just BOUNCED!

« Reply #105 on: April 27, 2009 05:08:08 PM »

I finally had a fairly clear day to take some pictures of the wonderful swap loot Luna sent me.  Be prepared to be awed and dazed!

There are a lot of pictures ...

first we have the basket made of willow! ... some chocolates, shells and a deck of dream cards!

b
Check out this amazing tea light holder

This is one of the things I wanted her to send me so bad ... but I didn't tell her.  One of the tips of the leaf broke off, but my brother meticulously search for every piece and carefully glues it back together, now I can't even find the fracture.

a Kitchen/Spoon wand ... maybe I can stop burning things now ... or maybe dinner will make itself?  hehe ... so  so so cute!

A beautiful box that she filled with a bunch of evergreens for my incense and potpourri

the top of the box with a tribal turtle ... this fits me so well!

I love this multi-media picture ... it is so gonna get a frame and go over my alter.

And now the piece that literally took my breath away and made me tear up!  I can't tell you how amazed I am by this ... it is so perfect for me!

Is this not the most phenomenal painting you have ever seen!?!

Luna... you have been an absolutely amazing partner and I wish I could express how much I love everything!

Brightest blessings!
Shade:)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swap?  Heck Yeah!

http://www.wists.com/Shade
Windoverireland

Any man can lose his hat in a fairy-wind.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: April 27, 2009 05:19:37 PM »

I stand in awe of so many fantastic swap packages - I'm so impressed by the beautiful and thoughtful work that everyone does for each other - the care and sisterhood show up so well in the simple personal touches and the individualness of each crafted item. So many wonderful items that will be used and loved for years to come! This swap has been phenomenal - beautiful work by everyone!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
edelC
Tutorial Contributor

find love everywhere

« Reply #107 on: April 28, 2009 03:44:37 AM »

oh wow these are incredible swap packages, the paintings, the candlesticks, the pottery, the mermaid pendant....people are so wondefully spoil-ing

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Feywalker
« Reply #108 on: April 28, 2009 06:57:37 AM »

I can't see what Luna sent - stupid govt computer, I'll have to go to the library later this week so I can see.

I love the gathering bucket idea!  It's so very beautiful.  And the matching gathering skirt - I keep telling myself that I'll make one, but I'm about out of time, when it gets hot I can't sew up in the craft room - too hot up there.  The bowls and plates, the alter cloth, the skirt - I love everything!  (For the record, I have never been one to use exclamation points until I started swapping with all of you wonderful talented people)

Blessings
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I can make that...
DanniQuee
The Artful Danni

« Reply #109 on: April 28, 2009 07:07:20 AM »

Those packages just blew my mind. Luna, that painting is gorgeous! I'm in awe of your watercolour skills, seriously, that stuff is a total mystery to me.

I love the altar bowls and charging plate and that altar cloth is amazing, Shade!

I agree with Wind, I love this group and how thoughtful everyone is. *big hugs for everyone*

(For the record, I have never been one to use exclamation points until I started swapping with all of you wonderful talented people)

Hahaha, I didn't either! Look, I did it again. Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 20 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Chef Tim Love Makes a Creative Grilled Ham, Cheese and Tomato Sandwich
How to Make Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo
Sunny Anderson’s Bottom-of-the-Tortilla Bag Recipes
How to Make Italian Sausage Hoagies
Ham Sandwich Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...