Swap name: Flying Spaghetti Monster- Pastafarian-Swap 04/03/09 to 04/17/09
THE GALLERY http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=304321.msg3482919#msg3482919
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Strawberryh
Sign-up date range: 04/03/09 to 04/17/09
Date to send item by: 05/20/09
Pair ups are As follows, in no particular order
Limited to a certain number of people? noRestricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
17 now16 and older
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- - Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant lives in the United States: YES
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YESDetails of swap: Flying Spaghetti Monster- Pastafarian
- This swap is centered around all things: Flying Spaghetti Monster & Pastafarian
and all that has been toughed by his noodley appendage ~RAMEN
Find out more by going to:
- This will be a 5 point swap with not more then 3 pints of it being small
This means you have options! You can craft 1 large and 1 medium, or 1 large and 2 smalls, or 1 medium and 3 smalls. No more than 3 of your 5 points may be small items.
If you and your partner agree to craft more than the required number of points, that is fine. Just make sure it is agreed upon between the two of you! It is always a fantastic idea to have good communication with your partner!
Likewise, you MUST have good communication in this swap. PLEASE remember to check-in with the thread (this means posting to let us know you're still on board) roughly once a week. If you do not show good communication, it will be noted in your feedback.
This swap, like most swaps on Craftster, requires a Delivery Confirmation number if you and your partner both live in the U.S. If that is not the case, please retain your receipt so you can prove that you shipped, should your package go missing. If you and your partner both live in the U.S., you must PM the delivery confirmation number to both your partner and your organizer once you ship. And you are more than welcome to ship early if you've finished early!
Note: I am a first time organizer so please have patience with me if I seem like a chicken with it's head cut off I'm excited to get this swap on the ball!
Points are as follows:
Large - 3 points
Medium - 2 points
Small - 1 point
- By Size
-Big = A flag or banner, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewelry with four to five items, a purse, framed art.
-Medium = one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf, framed art.
-Small = Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks, pot holders, ornaments
-Big = $30 or more
-Medium = $10-$30 dollars
-Small = $10 or less
IMPORTANT - to achieve positive feedback you must post at least 3 times in the thread and post photos (or organise partner to)and thank partner in the gallery.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Do you have an online wishlist? What would you like to receive?
Is there anything you would not like to receive?
What crafts do you do?
Do you have any allergies?
Do you have pets?
Do you smoke?[/size][/size]
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.