A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Monday, May 23 News:  It's time to vote!  Which Craftster member rocked dollar store crafting?  Cast your vote here!
Total Members: 305,662
Currently Running With Scissors:
475 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 67
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Spring Sock Hop! IYP 12: sign ups April 3-April 18, send June 1st.  (Read 48690 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

angeleyes410
« Reply #320 on: April 28, 2009 09:48:05 PM »

Haven't settled on EXACTLY what to make yet, but I'm stalking and forming some ideas!
:-)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tinkrbella2005
Wow sarcasm, that's original.

Not all who wander are lost. - Tolkien

View Profile WWW
« Reply #321 on: April 28, 2009 10:04:09 PM »

Don't think I forgot you tinkrbella!!!  I've got two things made, one in the works, and other ideas set to go!  I've got my box all set up and I shall craft until I can't get anything else in the box lol

No worries. I have one thing done for you. I am thrilled with how it came out! I am planning to look through my massive amount of stuff this weekend for a few things from my stash for you.

SevsOnlyGirl, I have one thing done for you too.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Well behaved women rarely make history- Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~

http://facebook.com/littlebitofjessjewelry

http://www.wists.com/tinkrbella
elociNNicole
Groove is in the heart (Ne-na-na-na-na) Groove is in the heart (Ne-na-na-na-na) Groove is in the heart-ah-ah-ah

Do what you love. Love what you do.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #322 on: April 29, 2009 05:11:13 AM »

Just checking in as well.

For RhymeswOrange; everything is starting to come together nicely.  Had to take a break from the major knitting project but am more then halfway done with that.  I will be finishing up a different med/largish item today in the afternoon and then back to the knitting.

For deadbathdaucky; Have been hunting, gathering and collecting as many whimsie type items I can get my grubby little hands on.  Also found the location where I plan on buying her 'treat' from.  Need for it to be really fresh so I will buy that right before I plan on sending.   No crafting done yet.  Undecided

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Knitting goal for 2011: knit 500,000 stitches.  24,078/500,000 knit.  I think I'm going to need more yarn...
donniesgirl
« Reply #323 on: April 29, 2009 05:29:37 AM »

I'm moving along on my Ramsey package.  I made some ____ this last week and I'm debating whether to send it in the swap package & make myself some new ones...or keep them for myself.   Wink  I really like them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting cotton Hawaiian fabric scraps for a quilt if you wanted to send any my way!
http://www.pinterest.com/donniesgirrl
pseudo_pix

It's okay paper tiger

« Reply #324 on: April 29, 2009 07:08:19 AM »

I'm planning to finish up three smaller things for RondaS tonight, and hopefully getting started on the next bigger thing. At least getting it cut out, if I have the time for it I might start on the sewing ^^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Mitten Project is a year of mittens! Each week a new mitten and you get to choose which ones should be knit. In the end three pairs will be given away to you readers.

Facebook page of TMP
meleriffic
Global Moderator
Clothing Moderator
Toys, Dolls, & Playthings Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #325 on: April 29, 2009 08:03:12 AM »

I finished my package for Untouchable Face. I just need to find the time to get to the post office and ship it out.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sewknitter

have needles will sew, knit, crochet, tat. . swap!

« Reply #326 on: April 29, 2009 08:45:36 AM »

This is the year I finally get my RL in order, including my web site. Been working on that intensely so took a break and came here.

For AsphaltQueen, I discovered a couple of other special bonuses, (they are little, don't worry!) but just right for you. *smiles that secret smile when you have something super special to make* Finished the 8" bracelet, started the 7" bracelet, did some bonus pieces. Have to finish the bonus piece I planned to make and a few motifs in different shapes.

For lapoli, weaving is all finished. Have to _________ two of the woven pieces, need r_____ s_____ some fun things, need to find mustard yarn to knit a special piece for you. need to add beads to the ___________. (lapoli -- expect a PM needing some info to finish!)

I always HOPE to finish early, but I will be sending ontime. <SIGH>
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.cara4webshopping.com
knitting looms, embroidery machines, weaving,  knitting software~all discounted!

Shop My Swap  Shop 31
Retro_Rose

I shoot people for a living. ;o)

« Reply #327 on: April 29, 2009 06:48:34 PM »

I got enough of the body done today that I can't continue without stuffing the head and the upper part. So I'll bring some polyfil to work tomorrow and stuff 'er up. Then I'll finish off the body. My goal is to be done with the body and part way through the legs by the end of the week.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

donniesgirl
« Reply #328 on: April 30, 2009 05:34:47 AM »

lol - check out the birthday card I got from my aunt:

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting cotton Hawaiian fabric scraps for a quilt if you wanted to send any my way!
http://www.pinterest.com/donniesgirrl
elociNNicole
Groove is in the heart (Ne-na-na-na-na) Groove is in the heart (Ne-na-na-na-na) Groove is in the heart-ah-ah-ah

Do what you love. Love what you do.

« Reply #329 on: April 30, 2009 05:56:58 AM »

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Them some nice bows you got there.   Wink Wink Wink 

Cute card!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Knitting goal for 2011: knit 500,000 stitches.  24,078/500,000 knit.  I think I'm going to need more yarn...
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 67 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

How-To Videos
Silver Jewelry Making
Using Flex-Shaft Jewelry Tools
Using Textured Metal to Make Jewelry
Top Jewelry Making Techniques
Jewelry Soldering Basics
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Reusable Dryer Sheets
Tute Tuesday: Painted Background
Easy Summer Salads

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...