A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,091
Currently Running With Scissors:
644 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 67
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Spring Sock Hop! IYP 12: sign ups April 3-April 18, send June 1st.  (Read 33445 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Phizzychick
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #230 on: April 21, 2009 03:56:42 PM »

I really need to come have lessons from you if I come to the States again! I always get awesome compliments when I wear my jewellery from you! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jenicat
Where is my mind?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #231 on: April 21, 2009 04:04:58 PM »

Awwww, that's so nice of you to say.   Kiss  I'd gladly teach you free of charge!  Wink  You just make me some nice Phizzy artwork in exchange.  Tongue

I have tons of fun teaching.  I get to teach wire crochet this weekend, which is bundles of fun.  In fact, I might make something for AlwaysInspired during class.  Getting paid to make something for a swap is pretty awesome, I must admit!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Phizzychick
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #232 on: April 21, 2009 04:26:26 PM »

Deal! Cheesy

Getting paid to make something for a swap is pretty awesome, I must admit!  Grin
I think that's just about as good as it gets! Grin

I bought something tiny for my swap with corduroy cat today! It's incredibly silly, but I couldn't resist it, and I got a similar silly-something for me too! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AlwaysInspired

Craft Swap Super Hero

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #233 on: April 21, 2009 04:35:13 PM »

Awwww, that's so nice of you to say.   Kiss  I'd gladly teach you free of charge!  Wink  You just make me some nice Phizzy artwork in exchange.  Tongue

I have tons of fun teaching.  I get to teach wire crochet this weekend, which is bundles of fun.  In fact, I might make something for AlwaysInspired during class.  Getting paid to make something for a swap is pretty awesome, I must admit!  Grin

Oh yes!  Grin I tried wire crochet once. I chain stitched some wire with a few little beads. It was fun, but killer on my hands! I can't wait to get a packge from you. You can just dump the whole bead store in the box if you'd like! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

corduroy cat
« Reply #234 on: April 21, 2009 04:37:32 PM »

What is unbuntu, what is a google worm, and how do you get malware from using facebook? Was it an application you allowed? You're scaring me! Those are two websites I use a lot!  Shocked

I hope it all works out for you and that you don't have to get a new computer or kill this one off. Sad

A google worm is a virus/worm that affects google mostly - but that totally snowballs - if you search on something things you find will not load or take you to sites that you don't want to go to - mostly your computer just locks up.... and sites just don't load at all... This worm - man I wish I could remember the name of it!  Pretty much it is a pain in the you know where!

Ubuntu is an operating system for Lynix and I'm getting used to it.... it isn't much different from Windows.  I think it is a little bit slower but hey, I'll take it after what we have been going through with this worm removal.  I have never seen a virus take so much to destroy!

ugh. i think i got it last week as well and that's why i've been pretty quiet on here Sad our antivirus says its something like a rootkit trojan virus? no clue how we picked it up, could have been through myspace or meebo though cause it seems to have happened after going to one of those sites. we've no clue how to repair the damage and get the operating system back so tomorrow we're reinstalling windows and hopefully that will do the trick. at the moment i can only go online through my hubby's work laptop or wait a billion hours for just one website to load on my laptop, which is not helping me get my pattern for phizzy's goody done. sigh.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pinkanddinky
"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes." Proust

Sociologist with scissors

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: April 21, 2009 04:49:44 PM »

Jenicat, is there anything you don't know how to make (and make well, I might add)? Smiley

I just got a motherload of flannel from Zelda.Suicide today so I am all set to get started on goldfishpollywog's goodies Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tinkrbella2005
Wow sarcasm, that's original.

Not all who wander are lost. - Tolkien

View Profile WWW
« Reply #236 on: April 21, 2009 04:56:50 PM »

I am back from vacation and hope to start working on princesspimp's and SevsOnlyGirl's goodies this week. I have a list of ideas for both of them. Now I just have to start making stuff.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Well behaved women rarely make history- Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~

http://facebook.com/littlebitofjessjewelry

http://www.wists.com/tinkrbella
goldfishpollywog

Goldfish kisses *<><

I have Never met an unimportant person. Never.

« Reply #237 on: April 21, 2009 05:06:35 PM »

I just got a motherload of flannel from Zelda.Suicide today so I am all set to get started on goldfishpollywog's goodies Smiley

*happy dance*  Can you tell I'm excited?!?  Two awesome swap partners!

Pieces were cut today and I am crafting as we speak. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Pin(trest) are mightier than the sword.

LV Tumblr - possible swap spoilers
jloveg
Tutorial Contributor

GOD LOVES YOU AND SO DO I!!!

need me email me! jat42171@yahoo.com

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #238 on: April 21, 2009 05:10:24 PM »

I got the perfect (perfect I tell you) fabric for     Gomerriffic's apron.  woo hoo I am  so excited I thought I was going to have to settle for something and this just said "hey over here, I am perfect"   glad I wasn't on the phone and could hear it!  LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

looking for instant coffee from australia or russia made with mustard and champagne.  VIOLET CRUMBLES and VEGEMITE would be welcome swap items!!
RondaS
Greetings and Merry Meet!

I am better, but still easily tired...

« Reply #239 on: April 22, 2009 09:32:39 AM »

been feeling icky this week - was dumb and let myself get fun down and tired and then got sinus infection so am a mess...

but am still here and will get back to work soon

Ronda
blessings!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

feel I've been sick forever - still tired and RUNNING LATE!!!

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Give me a bag of tumbled stones and I will play for hours! Wink

Brightest Blessings!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 67 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Grammys Red-Carpet Style
Jessica Chastain Vs Anne Hathaway Style
Oscars Red Carpet Highlights
Fashion Week Round-Ups: SXSW Style Guide
Style Battle: Lady Gaga Vs Katy Perry
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...