A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 297,507
Currently Running With Scissors:
434 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Yoga Pants - Tute w/pics [Edit, more pics]  (Read 50084 times)
Tags for this thread: tutorial , yoga_pants , tee_recon  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

rauni
« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2010 08:29:14 PM »

Thank you so much for this tutorial!  I ran to the second hand store and made a pair this evening.  I love them!  I had a before picture of the shirt, then dummy me, I deleted it.  Crud!  Oh well, it was a man's size large shirt.  Here are photos of my results:

Logo:

Front:

I don't know why my arms look so dark, must just be the light.  Excuse the background please, we're still finishing our basement.  Love, love, love these pants.  By the way, I made the waistband from the sleeves.

Rauni

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes.
BethieB

Welcome to the nuthouse, enjoy your stay! :D

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2010 11:54:49 PM »

Those turned out perfectly!  They look great
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My blog: http://messymama.wordpress.com
Am taking a crafting/posting hiatus and formally withdrawing from all the CAL's I was in.  Need time to recharge and rewire.  But, I am still lurking and loving you guys like crazy, keep posting the amazing projects!!!  You all rock!
eternallyeve
Tutorial Contributor

Live - Love - Create

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2010 06:13:42 AM »

Friggin fantastic! And cutting off the sleeves gives you the inside curve automatically, genius Cheesy

Thanks so much for sharing your tute.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Come visit me Smiley
Website - Gallery - Blog - Tutorials - Store

Our collaborative craft blog!
Hand Made-n's
Britness
« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2010 03:32:45 PM »

Made my forth pair today

heres the rest I have done

THIS ROCKS   Logged

My List 50 project in 2010 http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=332114.msg3979286#msg3979286

"Life is like a road trip, make sure to slow down to see the sights, stop to rest and stretch your legs, and don't forget to feed your soul!"
The Platypus Project

A - is for Asylum. B - is for Bulldog. M - is for

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #54 on: February 16, 2010 05:02:11 AM »

I'm very late on the whole yoga pants revival, but wanted to thank you for this!!  I've made two pairs over the last two nights as a decompression attempt from my days.  So easy and they fit like a dream!!  Thank you!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swaps???!?!?  Why yes...I LOVE personal swaps!!!!

"Don't judge me monkey..."

My blog.  Come along for the ride-  http://theplatypusproject.wordpress.com/
BethieB

Welcome to the nuthouse, enjoy your stay! :D

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: February 17, 2010 11:39:00 PM »

I still really love mine, but I really stink at the waistbands.  Kinda makes me not want to make anymore, but I love them so much that I think I will anyway!   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My blog: http://messymama.wordpress.com
Am taking a crafting/posting hiatus and formally withdrawing from all the CAL's I was in.  Need time to recharge and rewire.  But, I am still lurking and loving you guys like crazy, keep posting the amazing projects!!!  You all rock!
jj83
« Reply #56 on: February 19, 2010 09:02:05 AM »

i'm 18 weeks preggo and at that stage where my pants aren't fitting right, yet i'm not ready for the dreaded maternity pants, so this tute looks perfect for me! i'm headed for our closet to grab up my hubby's old tshirts! he's got a teenage mutant ninja turtles one i think will be great for this... thanks for the tute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
cre8ivegenes
« Reply #57 on: February 19, 2010 09:19:00 AM »

If you have a crop-a dial hole punch you can make a nice neat hole punch and add a gromet for the string to flow threw like the ones in the store.
I have been saving a bucket of T-shirts for any cool project. Many DIY T-Shirt tuts have you cut through the image or turn the shirt inside out.
I have so many with outrageous or cute images. I now can preserve them! LOVE-in -it!! THANK you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pearlshaynea
« Reply #58 on: February 19, 2010 10:23:23 AM »

wow, i never would have thought to do this! it's a perfect idea for yoga/workout pants because tshirts are so comfy and lightweight! thanks for the directions and pictures!
~meg
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am an avid crafter, artist, Zumbist, reader, TV-aholic, pet-lover, photographer, digital scrapbooker, and much more!
Visit my blog! http://pearlshaynea.blogspot.com
I teach ZUMBA Gold! check out our blog for the class schedule: http://muevelodancefitness.blogspot.com
Moxy Fire
« Reply #59 on: February 20, 2010 11:29:11 AM »

All of my yoga pants have big holes in them or glue and masking fluid from doing crafts so I just made a pair out of an old beer promo t shirt of my hubby's.  Took about half an hour. Ihad to be creative piecing random scraps together for the waistband cuz the sleeves weren't big enough.  Made a cool effect though.  Thank you very much for the tute!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"My work is not fantasy; it's not a retreat to anywhere.  It's actually a way to re-focus on reality."
-Brian Froud
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Seth Meyers and Martha Stewart Make Ball Garlands
A Beautiful Holiday Arrangement
DIY Wintry Botanical Framed Mirror
Martha Stewart Makes a Beautiful Menorah
Festive Wrapping-Paper Coasters
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...