Swap name: Cheer Up Swap (or No Platitudes Without Irony)
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Feast Your Eyes
Sign-up date range: April 1, 2009-April 16, 2009
Date to send item by:
May 18, 2009
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 25 unless someone wants to co-organize
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Age requirement? 13
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES
- Participant lives in the United States: YES/NO
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
Sometimes life sucks. Everybody has bad days. Some of us have depression or life circumstances have gotten us down. What better way to help us get through it than a swap to cheer up ourselves and our partners? Remember, crafting is cheaper than therapy (and maybe more effective)!
Please make the equivalent of 1 large item, 2 medium items, and 3 small items unless you and your partner agree to something else.
Please make the equivalent of 5 points worth of items (large = 3, medium = 2, small = 1) unless you and your partner agree to more. Items can either be of an uplifting theme or anything that will make your partner happier. It will be your responsiblity to post pictures of what you receive.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (yes/no)
What has you down (whatever you are comfortable sharing)?
Do you have an online wishlist? What would you like to receive?
Is there anything you would not like to receive?
What crafts do you do?
Do you have any allergies?
Do you have pets?
Do you smoke?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
1. Feast Your Eyes
7. chilly billy
randimae <---> pinkmichk
lilylola <---> chilly billy
spixie139 <---> jca1982
cheeco <---> donkeybeth
Pure Oath <---> yoyowa
molliemoo2883 <---> BrushfireFaeries
Feast Your Eyes <---> Thrynity
pinupmommy <---> ariaya
edenkitty <---> tonistagg
Gallery here: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=304061.0