Swap name: Embroider me to Sleep Swap: Embroidered Pillowcase Exchange
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: AlwaysInspired
Sign-up date range: April 1st -April 8th
Date to send item by: May 13th
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES
- Understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
-Understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap from international swappers: YES
Details of swap:
Embroider me to sleep! A fun low pressure swap for a set of 2 embroidered pillow cases. Vintage, modern, fun, creepy cute.... What ever is your style it is fun to dress up your bed with a set of hand embroidered pillow cases. Extras in swap packages are welcome, but not required. Please discuss the extras portion with your partner. There is also a mandatory check in to this swap thread once a week until received. If you cannot check into this thread a pm to the organizer is acceptable as well. Check in's will be each weekend starting Friday ending Sunday. If you do not check in it will be reflected in your feedback. Links to find wonderful embroidery patterns......http://www.flickr.com/groups/hooplove/http://www.sublimestitching.com/http://pimpstitch.typepad.com/blog/free-pattern/http://www.urbanthreads.com/departments/hand_embroidery?category_id=108&nav=1&mode=c
Also remember you can google coloring page images for more wonderful design ideas!
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (yes/no)
Embroidery skill level?
What size pillowcase would you prefer?
Colors you dislike?
Top 3 favorite themes?
Any themes you would not like to receive?
Allergies/Allergens in your home?
Give your partner a little more info about you here:
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:
7. Crafty gurll
14. Anya Kase
22. mlheranSentReceivedSending Late w/ Communication
FeedbackContact Organizer ASAPPartner's