A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
October News Announcement: Crafting your Halloween costume this year?  Enter it for a chance to win prizes!  Read the spooktacular details here.
Total Members: 308,421
Currently Running With Scissors:
291 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Rounds 45, 46 and 47 - Discussion  (Read 15287 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2009 05:11:55 PM »

It rained here today, I hate rain.
Im suprised its still snowing there sunspotted

I just moved to a new loft, please contact me for my new mailing address!
My Wist

Personal poppet swap? PM me!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2009 05:43:05 PM »

Spring is an excellent time for a new discussion thread, don't you think?  Of course it's been snowing for 5 days straight here so it looks more like Christmas than spring, but someone, somewhere must have crocuses.  Right?  Tell me there are crocuses in the world please.  Before the neverending winter steals my soul. 

Awww... we have some crosuses here in Southern Ontario... But... it is supposed to rain all weekend and then turn to snow... Right when I finish sewing my first skirt...

« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2009 12:50:26 PM »

Hey everybody.  Thanks for the crocus updates.  It has stopped snowing here and the sun is even out, but its still terribly windy and coldish.  But an improvement over last week at least.

Anyway, I have 900 million PMs to respond to, updates to do and people to approve but I wasn't online at all yesterday or this morning.  My 2 1/2 year old nephew did his level best to electrocute himself yesterday afternoon.  He's fine, fortunately, but it was alot of drama.  So please be patient and I should be all caught up by tonight.  Thanks!

Need something crocheted?  I'll swap amis, afghans, shawls or whatever for a box of yarn.  Smiley
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2009 10:34:21 AM »

I was just looking at some of the recent wish lists and I noticed there were a few for items I make. It made me smile. Grin I'm full up on my claims right now but keep those items on your lists! I'll be sending out two of my claim packages tomorrow and I always try to claim for things people request by me whenever possible. Thanks for the compliment and know that I will make every effort to snag people as possible as my claims free up again. Grin
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009 10:34:47 AM by phoenixfiredesigns » THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2009 10:56:01 AM »

AQ's socks have movie-star dust knitted into them!  I was knitting at work over the weekend (I work at the front desk of a museum), when Colin Firth and his family came in--evidently he and Orlando Bloom are filming in the area.  While buying his admission ticket, his gaze briefly fell upon the socks.  Smiley  So, AQ, your socks are famous!  Or at least, in the proximity of fame...  Smiley
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009 11:17:00 AM by oneredboot » THIS ROCKS   Logged
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2009 11:07:29 AM »

Colin Firth cooties are some awesome cooties to have in your socks (or elsewhere).  I always get him and that greasy Colin Farrell mixed up at first (and say "ewww") but then I remember (and turn my ewww into "ewwwawesome").   Grin

In famousness, Crystal Gayle's tour bus driver stayed at my resort once.  She was parked briefly in my driveway.  Yeah, that's all I got. 

Need something crocheted?  I'll swap amis, afghans, shawls or whatever for a box of yarn.  Smiley
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2009 01:06:48 PM »

Ohhhhh, I shall wear the socks lovingly and never wash them. Grin

I'm terrible, though. I had to google who Colin Firth was. (Yeah, I suck at celebrities.)

with enough caffine, I could rule the world

« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2009 12:18:05 PM »

I'm finishing up bsonlytoots' wall organizer tonight and will hopefully mail that and sunspotted's yarn out tomorrow before we get another blizzard on Friday!  At least that's what the forecasters are predicting.  1-3 feet.  yay.  I am SO done with winter!

creepy + cute

« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2009 02:30:39 PM »

I am working on A2K's doggy art but over the weekend I broke out in back to back shingles outbreaks. Taking pain meds with allergy meds is making me very loopy and cranky. I will be late & I am so sorry.

There's more to life than books you know
                But not much more
crafty nerdy girl

just make stuff!!!

« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2009 11:26:24 PM »

ouch - poor missmuffcake! Feel better soon - that stuff sucks!

I keep missing the people I want to claim! Sad

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Roasted Acorn Squash Gnocchi
@Home This Weekend: Mermaid Tail Blanket
October 19, 2016 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...

Follow Craftster...