A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 296,689
Currently Running With Scissors:
765 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 45 - DONE  (Read 12940 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

A2K
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

arf arf!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2009 12:53:09 PM »

I claim bsonlytoots for organizational accoutrements.  Cheesy

This is my third claim this round.  (3,0,0)

Hi!  Im addicted to knitting, though I love many other crafts as well!  A Michigan (USA) native, I am enamored of watery landscapes and northern hardwood forests.  My deepest wish is to live on a lake or river.  I love snow and wintery landscapes, cool colors and corny humor.  I love superheroes and mourn the fact that Im fat and 50 superhero material beyond repair.  ☺  I wist.   

Enough about me: 

Crafted Items

fabric covered tacks

poly clay decorated tacks

more silly face magnets (summertimerolls made me these: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=230187.msg2504439#msg2504439)  The kids at school love them like crazy!!!  It's a sure-fire way to help a child calm down:  "Why don't you take a look at my 'face of the day magnets' and show me your favorite?"

your rendering of my Jack Russell terrier in any medium (pencil, paint, embroidery, appliqu, etc.)

pottery, especially small bowls or mugs

moc-a-socs like these: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=290914.200

muppets pencil toppers - here's the bracelet that inspired this idea: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=228448.0

needle box http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=155698.msg1616647#msg1616647

posters for my office featuring anti-bullying messages in any medium (pencil, paint, embroidery, etc.) Examples:  Pick flowers, not fights!, Horseplay hurts!  Please act human (fake it if you have to).  See this website for other ideas: http://catalog.instructionalimages.com/product_info.php?products_id=37{1}1 

Poetry journal with your favorite (or original) works included

Notecards I love handcrafted notecards and use them for everything from swapping to thank yous!  If you have sent me notecards in the past, I am either using them and loving them, or they are all gone!
  I'm putting cards on hold for awhile!  I have lots at the moment!  Thanks everyone and PFD!

Handspun yarn, any colors, any amount - I love handspun yarn!

Tawashi - I like this one, in knit or crochet: http://www.craftstylish.com/item/43848/how-to-crochet-a-tawashi

Embroidered pillow cases in quiet colors for the master bedroom which is blue, guest bedroom is grass green (dh is daring with color) -- the bedspread in there is a quilt made with "eyeballs in the jungle" fabric

Anything from my wist (unless it's marked as "received")!  http://www.wists.com/addicted2knitting

Supplies

learn to spin kit with drop spindle and roving

10 inch Harmony straight knitting needles, any size 4 -11 http://www.knitpicks.com/Straight+Harmony+Knitting+Needles_NDSTNHarmonyneedles.html

natural fiber yarns, any weight, any color; I love wool of the Andes from knitpicks!

wool and acrylic blend yarn, DK or sport weight, any color

home decorator or upholstery fabric 

firm or extra firm stabilizer

fat quarters/fabric scraps

quilting supplies/ beginner patterns/ ideas

Books:
    Elizabeth Zimmermans Knitting Workshop 
    Knitting on Top of the World by Nicki Epstein

Extras

candies or foods unique to your locale
chocolate in all varieties
postcard from your town/country
tea, especially black (not a fancy flavor lover)  ☺
licorice (black - YUM!)
Fun badges/pins

Thanks for choosing me!
« Last Edit: April 17, 2009 07:26:16 PM by A2K » THIS ROCKS   Logged

sunspotted
« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2009 02:48:43 PM »

I claim A2K for ... upholstery fabric and various yarns and extras.

This is my second claim, I'm in Canada and I have a list here somewhere...

Crafted Stuff (examples of most of these things can be found on my wist)

* Giant zippered WIP bag for toting around everything involved in making an afghan. 
* Black & white art for my walls - photography, sketches, charcoals (love), embroidery, anything.
* Bath poufs knitted/crocheted.  White preferably please.
* Wind chimes - something silvery or coppery or wood and tinkly (as opposed to loud and clanky -- thanks claire313, but I have a huge deck so there's plenty of room for another set or two Smiley
* Body pillow cases in blues and greens.
* I broke my magnifying compact and I still havent replaced it, and I thought someone might want to make me a decorated one??  Yes/no??   Must be magnifying, I am old and blind.
* Container for spare change.  I'd prefer one with a large lid as opposed to a traditional piggy bank slot.
* HUGE WISH!!  Dog seat cover for my Jeep, any colour that goes with beige.  Large dogs, so sturdy fabric is necessary. 
* Car trash bag.
* Embroidered tea towels in fall colours.
* Notecards that are blank inside to include in swap packages.  Crafty ones would be particularly awesome.  Nature themes are also welcome.
* Soft eye mask that you put in the freezer.
* Light (colour and weight) head scarves.

* I have a wist.  Its growing every day and I would love anything from or inspired by it!

Supplies (I live far away from any and all craft stores, supplies are like gold to me)

* Black and white patterned scrapbook paper, not all the same, full sized sheets to put on my walls.
* Yarn I do not recognize the concept of too much yarn, it is impossible.  Nice acrylic is fine, worsted weight, I use it for everything including scrapghans, so scraps are fine too.  Theres no such thing as too much cotton (especially bright colours).  I've fallen in love with felting, so wool is fabulous, especially in blues and greens (for a kitty bed).  Id also love to try fancy types that I cant get here soy, bamboo, hemp, wool blends, etc.  Especially bamboo.  I have a project in mind for my mom that requires 4x80g of a bamboo yarn.  A bright or jewel tone colour would be fantastic.  I hate buying online, I always get the colour wrong.  This being said, I do not recognize novelty yarn (including the evil boucle) as actual yarn.  No need to send any of that. 
* BIG ENORMOUS DESPERATE WISH - I need 24 oz. of a worsted weight acrylic yarn in a bright ocean-y blue colour for my niece's afghan.  My only local source has nothing suitable and the colours online are so off that I have given up (I have ordered two different blues and neither one is right).  Any brand is fine.  -- thanks musiclady
* Crochet hooks - bamboo handles any size or an S hook.
* Bright blue and bright green fabric, solids or patterns.  Its for a patchwork quilt so smallish pieces are fine. 
* Scraps (no matter how small) of felt, any colours.
* Embroidery floss - white, light grey, light blue, light green and autumn colours.
* July/August Crochet Today! magazine.  Something went wrong with my subscription and they skipped that month.  Anybody done with theirs?
* Afghan patterns, especially the newer best of booklets that many yarn companies have.  The fancier, the better.
* Yarn bobbins.
* Seed beads, any colour.
* Soy wax.  I can't seem to find any locally.
* Black paint markers.
* Glue gun (used is fine and I'd love some glue to go with it), I keep giving mine away to the schools.  Smiley
* Tunisian crochet "kit", Id love to learn but have no hooks or directions.
* Freezer Paper.

Extras

* I never say no to sugarless gum or favourite recipes (especially for baking). 
* Maldon sea salt.  I can't find it here, my grocery store won't order it and I am craving pretzels like crazy.
* Other foodie extras, I LOVE to bake.
* Surprise me!  I like useful things as opposed to purely decorative.  Storage ideas are particularly appreciated. 

About Me

Hi, Im Allison, a 30-whatever year this is (39 now, I think) year old hermit from the wilds of Ontario.  Seriously, I have more deer and bears visit than people, and Im okay with that.  I am a jeans and t-shirt kind of chick who is completely ready for the apocalypse and would be happy to share her rutabagas and pemmican making skills with the people of Craftster.  I have two large dogs and three cats that think they are dogs.  My primary craft is crochet though Im attempting to work on my sewing, embroidery and knitting skills.   However, I have the attention span of a gnat, 47 different jobs and a 24 hour day is way too short.

I love nature and animals, music and books.  I like crafting for babies but would sooner chew off my own arm than have one.  I dont have a favourite colour though I do believe that yellow is best used sparingly and bright teal is a tool of the devil.  I refuse to acknowledge the existence of neons.   Every time I mention blue or green in my list, I am thinking of brighter, clearer colours as opposed to the navy, forest, khaki ones - think sky blue, apple green, leaf green, light turquoise, etc.  Im allergic to most metals and dont wear much jewelry.  I don't have a sweet tooth but I'm addicted to coffee, gum and potato chips.  I never use a sentence when I can use an entire paragraph and getting a package in the mail is enough to prompt me to gleeful, dorktastically bad dancing. 

Thanks in advance to whoever claims me, let me know if I stall.

« Last Edit: April 10, 2009 03:10:20 PM by sunspotted » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Need something crocheted?  I'll swap amis, afghans, shawls or whatever for a box of yarn.  Smiley
ptarmic wumpus

You are in room 2

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2009 03:53:52 PM »

I claim sunspotted for soy wax and a wisty surprise.

This is my first claim, 0 sent, 0 received.

I am 31, currently live in Colorado USA and desperately want to move back home to Washington DC. Or a tropical island in the west Pacific, that would work too. I work as a research meteorologist, and in my spare time I help with technical stuff for community theater (sets, costumes, props) and have a community garden plot.  My two cats generously allow me to live in their apartment in exchange for feeding and petting them as well as paying rent.

In terms of crafting, I sew about 95% of my clothes and do a little craft sewing on the side. Plus the theater costumes, lots of sewing there.  I also like to wet felt  - not the kind of felting that involves yarn, but the kind that involves loose fibers, soap, water, and violence. I enjoy dyeing both fibers and fabric, and dabble in batik, shibori, discharge, and other aspects of dyeing. There are a few other crafts that I participate in lightly, and I also love to cook and eat asian food, except for sushi.

I mostly wear autumn colors - reds, oranges, yellows, warm greens, and browns. Blues and purples are nice, but are not colors that I can wear, and I only wear black when working a theater show.  I do not like pink, pastels, or anything girly. My apartment is extremely neutral with beige carpet and white walls, and has gigantic windows. I like things that are reused, thrifted, and repurposed.

Crafts

wall art - any medium. I love themes of trees, cats, swamps and carnivorous plants, and nature stuff in general.

hand knit socks - women's size 9, thick and chunky fiber is great!

window decorations - stained glass or sheer/translucent paintings/art to hang in my massive windows

funky wall clock - reconned would be great!

pillowcases - both bed pillow type or throw pillow (12x12, 14x14, or 18x18 all good). My sofa is electric tangerine, and any kind of color is good for bed pillows.

black tees - printed, painted, or otherwise decorated, that I can wear when doing tech work for plays.  Theater techie or stage manager type jokes/quotes would be amusing (I can find some for you or you can check google or cafepress), or broader themes such as trees, squid/octopus/cuttlefish, Farscape. I'd also love one with "if animal trapped call 410-844-6286" a la the Wire.

sweatshirts, similar to the tees above but any color.

anything inspired by my wists (see my profile for link)

handkerchiefs - any fabric, any decoration, preferably functional

fabric grocery/shopping bags

crafty goodness that celebrates Maryland or DC - cards, photos, art, shirts, shrines, anything!

Craft Supplies

vintage lace or other interesting fabric trims
notions such as zippers, buttons, snaps, rivets, velcro, grommets
feltable fiber (non-superwash wool)
holey cashmere sweaters for fulling
a book on screen printing - I have a kit but haven't tried it yet
dover type stencil or design books
commercial socks suitable for sock animals
books or patterns for sewing soft toys
scraps of interesting wool or fuzzy yarns that I can incorporate into felt projects

Extras

UTZ brand potato chips - little snack size bags - salt and pepper, salt and vinegar, crab, bbq, carolina bbq, or grandma utz

TIA for claiming me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sheepBlue

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2009 04:03:59 PM »

I claim ptarmic wumpus for wall art and possible wisty goodness.

This is my first claim, 0 sent, 0 received.

I'm currently living in Ann Arbor, MI with my boyfriend and his parents. I spend practically all my free time either crafting, reading, or watching horribly addicting reality tv. I'm a really laid-back type of person, I don't wear a lot of jewelry, make-up, etc. My boyfriend and I are planning on moving out soon so any sort of decorating/useful houseware stuff would be awesome. Also I'm trying to find the perfect things for my dad's and sister's impending birthdays (May!). All colors, except pastels and neons and excessive amounts of pink, are awesome, especially green. I love quirky animals/objects/anything. I love recycled craftiness, using found objects and materials and using it for a totally new purpose. I'm not allergic to anything that I'm aware of.

WISH LIST (big wishes in RED BOLD!!!)

Crafted

-needle felted kitten!!! http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=cat2_gallery_6&listing_id=23372476

-monster messenger bag! (similar to this http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=20590773)

-asian inspired wall art (think koi, geisha, dragons, cherry blossoms, bamboo etc)

-fun funky necklaces, earrings, and/or hair clips (steampunk, retro, vintage styles are cool)

-oven mitts - I love these ones so much http://wists.com/sheepblue/e63b80bcacd019e7d70d1672b9b3ea8c?offset=60

-a handbound journal/sketchbook made for a lefty (this is cool http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_gallery_8&listing_id=22918902&ga_search_query=journal&ga_search_type=tag_title&ga_page=3&min=&max=&order=)

-a funky recycled clock (like made out of a record or reused materials - love repurposing  Grin)

-bento box kit (its all so cute  Cheesy)

-shirt like this http://www.marmalade-ho.co.uk/tshirts.htm in XL

-oilcloth sandwich wrappers

Supplies

-stamp pads!! any color but black

-contact paper for making wall decals (preferably black)

-glass etching kit

-fun empherma (can't remember the right spelling >.<) like funky pictures, stamps, die cut paper, patterned paper, etc good for ATCs)

-good drawing pens and markers (preferably waterproof)

-any crafting books along my favs in crafting {see profile for ideas} (would LOVE the "big ass book of crafts", any Ed Emberly books, "Doodle Stitching", etc)

Thank you for anyone that picks me!
« Last Edit: April 10, 2009 06:05:20 PM by sheepBlue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Velvet Rose
« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2009 07:29:49 PM »

I claim sheepBlue for fun ephemera. This is my first claim.
ABOUT ME

I live in Australia but I have only asked for lightwieght items - so hopefully I won't stall the swap.  Wink

I love creating things and am currently exploring papercrafts.

I love berry shades, dark reds, muted pinks & purples, leaf green, and chocolate brown.  No neons or black please, and I'm not too keen on yellow, orange, or navy.

I prefer natural fibres and fabrics to synthetic ones (for environmental and tactile reasons). I love vintage florals (pre 1970), vintage brocade/damask. baroque/rococo style prints, cotton velvet, botanical prints and fabrics with silhouettes of leaves or branches/trees like Joel Dewberry's ones. I'm not a fan of stripes, spots, plaids/checks, skulls, country/cutesy, or disney/anime stuff.

Please see my profile and wists for more info.

CRAFTED ITEMS

Crocheted cotton purse
I would love a small crocheted purse made from cotton yarn in dark reds, purples and  berry shades with a long shoulder strap & flap - big enough to hold my wallet, keys, & phone when I go on walks around the neighbourhood. One made from granny squares would be nice. Teaching Jonah made me a beautiful pastel one in the last round which I am using in the summer months and I would love one for winter as well.

Crocheted cotton drink bottle holders
I would love crocheted cotton drink bottle holders with a carrying strap for my children's water bottles. Both bottles are 750mls in size. My daughter likes reds, pinks and oranges and my son likes blues and greens. (No synthetic yarns please).

Drawstring bags
I would some cotton drawstring bags to carry my shoes and underwear when I go on vacation. See my colour and fabric preferences above.

Crocheted Cotton Flowers
I'm collecting crocheted flowers made with cotton yarn in all shades of pink to match the beautiful crocheted purse that I received in a previous round.

Knitted Woollen Socks
I would love a pair of pure wool hand knitted socks in any of the berry shades. I'm not really into stripes but a variegated yarn would be nice. Shoe size is US 9

Screen/gocco printed cards
See my wists for ideas. I love botanical prints - modern or vintage inspired.

Crocheted cotton market/shopping bag
One that folds up into its own pocket. See my colour preferences above and my wists for examples

Crafted items from my wists

CRAFT SUPPLIES

BIG WISH
Scrapbooking Supplies
- anything from the following ranges by K & Co: Que Sera Sera, Life's Journey, Ancestry, Cut n' Paste,
- anything rose/baroque/vintage inspired by Anna Griffin
- Basic Grey rub ons in swirls or flourishes
- pretty border or corner punches. I would particularly love a fiskars lace border punch
- any of the following Fiskars shape cutter templates: tags, box 1, box 2, letters 4, envelope 1, banners 1, flowers 2
No other types of scrapbooking supplies please as I'm trying to match what I already have

BIG WISHStamping Supplies
 - Acid free stamp pads - in any colour except gold, silver, yellow or neons (rectangular stamp pads please - my stamps are too big for triangular or cats eyes ones)
- Anna Griffin stamps in one of the following designs - crown, cross, butterfly,blossom motif, tulip motif, rose motif, hydrangea motif, repousse
- Basic Grey acrylic stamps - particularly swirls and flourishes
(no other stamps please as I am running out of storage space)

Other Papercraft Supplies
- Small square/rectangular paper doilies or paper lace
- Small flat bottomed vintagey metal embellishments (keys, letters, scissors etc)
- Adhesive rhinestones in silver or pink
- Acid free fine tipped journalling pen in gold, silver, black, blue, red, purple, brown or green

Other Craft Supplies
- vintage cabs in flower shapes
- supplies from my wists

ALLERGIES ETC
- Some of the members of my household have allergies to perfume, and cigarette smoke
- no feathers, fur or leather please
- no candy, sugar, tea or coffee please as I am on a special diet  Sad

Thanks so much to anyone who chooses me.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2009 07:43:53 PM by Velvet Rose » THIS ROCKS   Logged

miss_kassandra
« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2009 10:58:50 PM »

I claim Velvet Rose for Crocheted cotton drink bottle holders

2 claim, 0 sent, 0 rec'd

Im 20 years old; Im currently living with my parents until I return to college in May. Im living in northern Ontario Canada, but I will be moving to the central part of Ontario when returning. My favourite colours are brown, army green, blue and pink. I enjoy traveling, reading, watching tv. I enjoy crochet, knitting, paper crafts, but I am a beginner all the crafts I do. I would love anything with hearts, stars, zelda(nintendo), and mario (nintendo)

*Record earring holder like this. http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=44635.0 thanks QueenNinjaMonkey
*Infinity dress- hunter green, brown or a nice blue would be nice, pm my for measurements
*Earrings love them and cant get enough.
   * Guitar picks earrings
*Anything to do with traveling
*Luggage tags  thanks rectangel but could always use another one
*Passport covers http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vl_other_2&listing_id=11626601
      Or http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=273186.0
*Purse-medium size
*Wallet http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=8166338
*Hipslinger (fanny pack)  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=31379.0 thanks la_chrystelle
*Corset- (i know it a big wish)
*Tea wallet- fabric please http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=194155.0 thanks la_chrystelle
*Poppet- I have a couple of ideas pm for more information
*Resin supply kit and instructions
*ipod nano cozy
*homemade lip gloss
*Anything off my wists- thanks QueenNinjaMonkey
* Kitchen stuff- I'm starting to get stuff for when i move into my own house, (green-bright.)

Supplies
*1.5 inch squares fabrics
*Stickers or anything to do with scrapbooking
*fruity scents for soap making
*scrapbook punches

Extras
Candy
Tea
Old maps
Post cards

and thanks for anyone who chooses me.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2009 09:11:39 PM by miss_kassandra » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I do personal swaps Smiley
Willing to trade 1.5" sqaure of fabric

http://www.wists.com/miss_kassandra
QueenNinjaMonkey

Write that down in your pirate pad.

« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2009 03:57:43 PM »

I claim miss_Kassandra for a record earring holder and a wisty surprise.

This is my third claim (1 sent, 1 received) I live in Michigan, USA.

I'm 31 and a single mom, I work full time at Bass Pro Shop and I'm going to school full time to be a Respiratory Therapist. When it comes to crafting I'll try anything once, but I've yet to learn to knit or crochet. I love camping and outdoorsy activities. My favorite season is fall and I love Halloween. I also love zombies, monkeys, bugs and the color brown. Really like brown and pink and brown and light blue.

I'm really not a fan of patchouli or pigs. I'm also a semi-veg, I don't eat beef or pork.

I have a Wist, the link is in my signature, anything wisty would be cool.

Crafts

~ Sock Monkeys thank you jojo_modjo would like to start a collection of diff types and colors so more would be welcome
~ Large tote with pockets around the outside
~ Anything Super Mario related for my 6 year old son, he's obsessed!
~ Book pillow
~ Felted soap Thank you Mlsocci74
~ Amigurumi cactus
~ Amigurumi ninja (ninja monkey would be amazing!)
~ Ipod nano case
~ Soaps, lotions, scrubs ( I don't like taking baths though so nothing meant for soaking in please)  Fruity smells are best
~ Anything Day of the Dead related
~ A small bag for my camera, its a Kodak Easy Share, with a small side pocket that closes to put extra memory cards in.

Craft Supplies

~ Freezer paper
~ Doodle Stitch book
~ poly clay tools
~ I want to lean to make things with resin and to needle felt so any thing to help me get started with that would be great!
~ Ephermera
~ Buttons
~ Plastic jar things for putting sugar scrubs in
~ Fabric, I'm learning to sew and need a "stash" lol
~ Scrabble tiles

Extras

~ Old issues of Craft Magazine ( I have 9 and 10 )
~ postcards from where you live
~ Colorful/ crazy socks
~ I will never turn down candy!   
« Last Edit: April 12, 2009 07:01:05 PM by QueenNinjaMonkey » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest

150 Projects In 2014
8/150
My List
murbeck
They call me a redneck, and I reckon that I am

"the chief enemy of creativity is good sense"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2009 08:31:09 AM »

I claim QueenNinjaMonkey for a box of crafty supplies

1st claim this round, 0 sent, 0 recieved

Hi, my name is Marie and I live in Florida (blah).  Im not big on sunny days unless theres a motorcycle or jet ski involved in the picture   Roll Eyes  I prefer the mountains & lake to beaches any day, but Im stuck here for a bit.  Luckily, I am very happily married to my best friend and we have two hairy children, Pixie, a cocker-chow and Remington, a lab-retriever.  We own a small house in a small town, but dream of moving to the sticks one day.

My favorite things to do are read, sew, surf craftster, ride bitch on the motorcycle and catering to my husband & friends (beer me bitch is a term of endearment round these parts, lol), and as of this past weekend quadding!!!!   Grin

Loves: tattoos, argyle, plaid, guns, the paranormal, lightening storms, coffee/tea/lattes, Celtic anything, rustic/cabin dcor, my husbands red facial hair, MMA (especially Chuck Liddell, /drools), brownies, Nintendo, beer, Chuck Taylors, Braveheart, smutty romance novels, cooking & baking.

Hates Dislikes: hate, exercise, litterbugs, when people dont give you the thank you wave when you let them in.

WISTS: www.wists.com/celtica82 (Im constantly adding to it)

If its on my wist, I want it so youre safe with anything there 

Crafted Items

*Wisty Surprise

*A poppet based off of William Wallace from Braveheart, in his prettiest form  http://wists.com/murbeck/65a5389fe90ccef8791c641c51e11f34?offset=0

*poppet/doll/stuffy set based off of Disney's Robin Hood & Maid Marian (the foxes) in either their normal attire or their wedding attire

*Shawl/Stole in shapes such as http://wists.com/murbeck/search/shawl/806ed2db5056a3589946750327ed2e3b

*Cute sewing machine cover

*Fabric storage basket, like so http://wists.com/murbeck/e4e9797b7747e51965d06c9f35f44c30  or http://wists.com/murbeck/e4cb9a3d106e1300d60639590e7c3200

*Pad & Tampon cosy http://wists.com/murbeck/5d9744cb72972a56e966bf37c8bbc084

*Shes Crafty Hoody http://wists.com/murbeck/4b3f205e46f23cc6ac272e9a3746b896
     Or any cool hoody, really.  Lots of other ideas on my wist in form of shirts and stuff.

*Tree of Life pendant http://wists.com/murbeck/ed797d37970cda50e660f91affdb5c38  or  http://wists.com/murbeck/6e3e6b55857476af16eaf8a867009b79 (these are strictly examples, they do not have to be in these colors or anything   )

*Floor length skirt
*tops
   (sizes are available on my wists, but if you need true measurements, pm me and Ill gladly divulge)

*modest earrings and badass pendant (please see wist for examples) ~no fake metals, please, am allergic

*lunch bag/purse (big enough to hold bigger tupperwares, etc.) I would like one for both me and my husband, I realize each 1 would be 1 wish  Wink

*soaps

*candles
            (I like clove, chai, coco, banana, berries, melons, linen, sugary... don't like vanilla, florals or butt nakid (lmao, the worst smelling incense ever))

*fabric hair curlers

*a surprise with a gryphon theme

*a surprise with a rampant lion theme

*ceramic/pottery bowl or mug or pitcher

*your rendering of my dogs (will send pics... or I'm sure you could stalk them from me, lol)

*needle book

*craft apron

*overnight bag (love the weekender bag style, but I SO do not require pricey fabrics)

*messenger/sling bag

Supplies

Decent quality yarn
Double sided knitting needles (I only have size 6)
Cabling needle
Pinking shears
Wild colored threads (anything but black or white really)
Japanese fabrics
Cool patterned fabrics
Sewing hardware (clasps, keyfob, d-rings, snaps)
Quilt patterns (or quilt pattern book)
Paint Brushes
Canvas/canvas board
the book Last Minute Patchwork and Quilted Gifts
Crane Scissors
Quilting notions
Fabric pens
One of those pens that everyone is using to draw on porcelin/glass
Batting
Interfacing (I could find uses for both sew-in & iron-on in varying thickness)
boning
craft/sewing/quilting magezines

Extras

Chocolate (especially foreign)
Coke tabs
Beer/Ale bottle caps
Good books (http://www.amazon.com/wishlist/1XE6GOTPFTT2F) that you might have laying around
cute & funky socks (loners are fine) for sock stuffies
Craft/Sewing/Quilting magezines

Thanks in advance!   Kiss
« Last Edit: April 13, 2009 08:41:31 AM by murbeck » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You are ALWAYS smiling"
"That's because I'm happy"

Facebook
I'm Wistful
I'm pinteresting!

What good is warmth without cold to give it sweetness?
tatatortuga
« Reply #48 on: April 13, 2009 08:46:46 AM »

I claim murbeck for some good books and other knitting supplies
(2nd Claim, 0 sent, 0 received)

Hello! My name is Martha and Im a 19 college student and I currently live in NY. I love crafting but ever since I started college I dont have as much time to craft as I would like to. Anywhoo, I knit, sew, scrapbook and Im a beginner at crocheting. My favorite colors are green and pink and I also like turquoise. I like unique, vintage stuff. Im a pre-med/ environmental bio major so I absolutely love anything nature relatedtrees, flowers, birds (especially owls) and turtles! I absolutely love turtles! I have no allergies so I have no problem with any food/ scented stuff I get

CRAFTS:
*A hollow book (preferably a hardcover one)
*Any funky, indie, vintage earrings
*A big black purse- preferably with a big bow somewhere on it Smiley
*A knit scarf
*A wire tree (I think theres one on my wists for reference)
*A needle or crochet hook roll
*Steampunk jewelry
*Cute headbands- I wear them all the time
*A book clock, sorta like this one but with a nicer looking cover http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=277304.0
*FINGERLESS GLOVES!! (with a flip top)
*Kawaii stuff in general (zippy pouches, bags, amis, jewelry, etc)   
*Anything House related (the medical show on TV)- Im a HUGE fan
*Bags/totes/purses are always welcome
*Anything nature related
*Handmade soapspreferably something with honey and oatmealno strong scents. Note: I have sensitive skin, so all-natural ingredients are better for me.
*Passport cover
*Case for my camera

SUPPLIES:
*Crochet hooks- larger sizes & metal ones would be preferred
*Flowery or Amy Butler (or similar style) fabrics
*Small canvases- anything 8x11 inches or smaller

EXTRAS:
* Amigurumi World: Seriously cute crochet by Ana Paula Rimoli (book)
*Anything on my wists!
http://www.wists.com/tatatortuga

Thanks to whoever chooses me!   
« Last Edit: April 13, 2009 08:49:11 AM by tatatortuga » THIS ROCKS   Logged
claire313

Make Tea, Not War!

« Reply #49 on: April 13, 2009 11:43:56 AM »

Hello! I claim Tatatortuga for a crochet hook roll and some cute headbands Smiley

4th claim this round, 3 sent, 1 received, 0 pending

My name is Claire, I'm 25 and I live in New Jersey. I work at an engineering publishing company in the sales and marketing department... I'm a vegetarian, I do yoga, LOVE animals (especially cats), and anything bohemian/indie. My favorite colors are blue, orange, teal and green. No allergies, unless you plan to send me alcohol (yeah im allergic to alcohol, sad i know), can't stand the feel of velvet, and chocolate totally grosses me out  Anything else you would like to know about me, PM away!

BIG wishes BOLD

NEW STUFF ADDED!!!

Crafts:

- Cotton Kimono-style bathrobe (i'm pretty small - PM if you need sizes) any color, print (i know this is kind of a big wish, maybe we could arrange a personal swap?)
http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=853506&navAction=jump&search=true <---something like that
- Funky jewelry (vintage, indie) handmade or otherwise
- Large purse - perhaps owl, bird pattern
- "Steampunk" Wrist cuff (I have seen SO many awesome ones around here... if I can find the link, I'll post it)
- Vintagey camisole: something like this http://www.freepeople.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/products.detail/productID/6728d476-6c71-42ae-afe9-be7328667795/categoryID/5329eb52-fb04-4e72-8534-36232b579aac Again, I'm on the smaller side so PM for sizing
- LEGWARMERS! like these fancy things: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=283365.0
- Handmade soaps in delicious flavors (nothing too flowery, i like "food" scents like citrus, vanilla, cinnamon, etc thanks skaborsk!
- Homemade lip gloss (the more natural, the better - just to give you an idea, i LOVE burt's bees stuff) in any flavor thanks skaborsk!
- Screen printed t-shirt with my fave bands (The Shins, Metallica) or some random animal (octopus, cat, hedgehog...) - i am pretty tiny so a size XS should be fine <--thanks freestyle! i love the hedgehog! and thank you bsonlytoots! can't wait to see what you send 
- Cloth pads and carrying bag (can be two separate claims... i think its time i jumped on this bandwagon too )
- Thread catcher for my sewing machine
- *big obnoxious wish* THIS DRESS! bc it is too awesome for words... any earthy color would be great (PM for sizing)  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=254265.0
- Little zip case for my camera... i bring it with me EVERYWHERE (Nikon Coolpix)
- Flower hair clips similar to this: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=287310.0 <-- thanks Banga! I'm obsessed so I'd love a few more Wink
- Decorated combs for my hair - feathers (fake please!), fabric <-- thanks banga!
- Scrabble tile pendant (a nature/bohemian theme maybe??)
- Scrabble tile bracelet (see above)
- Anything with a dandelion on it (skirt, shirt, necklace...) <--- thank you so much Mlsocci74!! I'm still obsessed with dandelions and would love to add to the collection...
- Yoga pants (cropped)
- Reusable shopping bag that folds into a little case
- Something firefighter related for my boy... he's been a volunteer for almost 10 years 
- Art to cheer up my otherwise desolate cube at work
- BUNNY HOODIE! http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=298030.0 I'm sure i'm way too old for this, but whatever, its cute!

Supplies: (thanks to everyone who has sent/is sending me supplies! I can always use more )

- Watch parts! Yes, it seems I have jumped on the steampunk bandwagon...
- Glass beads - any size, color
- Felt beads
- Cool fabric - I just started getting into sewing so my supplies are rather limited (thanks everyone!!)
- Sewing supplies that I don't realize I need (zippers, interfacing, etc) (thanks again everybody!)
- YARN!!!!! Anything soft... most colors except obnoxious neons or "baby" blues and pinks
- Jewelry making supplies - Jump rings, wire, clasps, etc
- BUTTONS
- Sharpies (all colors except black) <--- thanks banga!
- Glass jars to store beads/buttons/random crap in
- Rotary cutter and self-healing mat (can be 2 separate claims)
- Ephemera
- ATC starter kit (I've wanted to try this for some time... sheepBlue's have inspired me!)

Extras:

- Old post cards
- Cool picture frames in cool colors/shapes
- Old maps! Italy, Portugal, any city from around the world
- TEA! Your favorite kinds are welcome
- ANYTHING tea related - charms, images, etc
- Crafting books (I'm mostly into sewing, crochet, and jewelry making at this point..)
- Something unique to your area: candy (except chocolate), postcards, etc

Anything you can think of that might relate to the lists above would be super too ... AND I just started a wist! (a wist? did you say she started a wist?? omg!)

http://www.wists.com/claire313

(hope that link works)

Thanks to whoever picks me!  Swaps are so fun 

** I have gotten so many awesome things in these swaps - I ALWAYS get compliments on your amazing creations...keep up the great work, guys!**
« Last Edit: April 13, 2009 11:50:06 AM by claire313 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Adobe Production Studio - Working with the Scrub Tool
Adobe Production Studio - Adjusting Panels and Saving a Custom Workspace
Adobe Production Studio - Looking at the Mixer Panel in the Multitrack View
Adobe Production Studio - Editing in the Spectral Frequency Display View
Adobe Production Studio - Introducing the Adobe Audition 2.0 Interface
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...