A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 296,583
Currently Running With Scissors:
639 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 45 - DONE  (Read 12905 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

frosty772
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2009 02:18:57 PM »

Im going to claim asphalt queen for a set of napkins!!  Perhaps more after I look at her list a bit more!!

This is my first claim this round.
None sent
None received

Hello there !!
Im Tammy.  Im 36 and im a stay at home mom to three boys in Northern California. I just moved here from OH and love it!!  I like to sew, quilt.  I am starting to get into embroidery and can crochet a little bit.  Im very much into girly type stuff and love anything regency -titanic era. I also love 30s-40s things as well.  I am allergic to nickel.

Here are my wishes
First off any surprise off my wist list is great!!

Crafted Items~~

KNITTED AND CROCHETED

I love this shawl and I am willing to wait longer if anyone will make it for me. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CivilWarShawlKAL/  Im not picky about color.  Would be just happy to even have one.

I would love some soft wool socks!!
Also a nice pair of mittens too!!
Chocolate brown snood in a 40s style
Knitted or crocheted beret hat in a dark color with a nice soft yarn

SEWN

**Civil War Era Cape called a Mathilde Mantilla (Think of a Civil War era Poncho.  This is basically what it is)  Here is a link to the pattern http://www.uvm.edu/%7Ehag/godey/images/s5902170.jpg  and here is an example of what it looks like http://www.thegracefullady.com/civilwargowns/ready-mades_silkmantle.htm Measurements will be provided.  Wool blend or Corduroy would be great. Hood is decorative and is not functional. It only uses around 3 yards.  I would also prefer it lined for warmth. It would be great if I could retain the pattern as well for future projects.  (I can sew I just cant figure out how to make it <frown>) without a pre-drafted pattern.  OR If someone with any drafting skills wouldnt mind drafting a pattern to my size I could play around with it and make my own (If I have a pattern to work with)

Handmade lunch bags!!  I looking for one for each of my boys and hubby.  (Claim for one at a time is fine of course) I think i have examples on my wist!! My hubby uses a plastic shopping bag for his lunch so I would love one made of fabric but perhaps a bit decked out for lunch purposes (Ideas such as pockets, insulated, utensil roll perhaps?HuhHuh? in asian fabric for a man. Kanjis perhaps)

Primitive Rageddy Ann doll (An example is in my wists)

Handwarmers like the ones offered at Hot Topic. Victorian Goth ones would be perfect.

Crazy Quilted Purse
Victorian capelet.  At least waist length please email for length.

Regency or Victorian era Reticule

Petticoat either knee or ankle length !!  (Im 5'5 email for length) (recieved one from farmgirljane and would love more!!)

Slat bonnet or corded can provide links if needed.  Any pattern should do as they are all basically the same result.

Victorian slipper.  This pattern is from 1864
http://www.victoriana.com/VictorianShoes/victorianslipperpattern.html

Bars of handmade soap (the kind that is made from lye).  I have always wanted to try it!!  Lavender, oatmeal, goats milk, citrus are great however any scents are welcome!!  Or soap supplies/kit as I would love to learn how to make my own. Pre-made bars are appreciated as I have young children and am concerned with having lye in the house.     

Soap bombs.  Also jars of bath salts would be fantastic as well.

Hand crafted candles are great too. Prefer either fruit and or spice scented ones or lavender (only floral scented one I like).

Lavendar sachets for my dresser drawers

Whimsey jar are really fun!!

Woodworking
I need a shelf for above my bathroom toilet!!  I just moved to a new home and need to decorate my own bathroom (living with 4 boys here I need my girly space lol)  My space from wall to wall is 26" (I can hit each side of the wall while sitting  )  It can be painted, stenciled, decoupaged!!  If painted or stenciled the colors I would like (I have pic of a shower curtain you can base colors on). I just ask that it have a victorian feel (especially if decoupaged please) to it!!  Other then that surprise me!!

~~Supplies~~

Hobby Lobby and Michaels crafts have Victorian style sewing supplies!! Sadly I am no longer local to either (actually no Hobby Lobby in CA) I would love  a chantilane.  However im also interested in any older sewing supplies as well from like antiques stores and such (I have a tracing wheel i bought for $4 so they can be affordable).

Patterns!!  I am 80 miles from a Joanns or Hancocks (sniff sniff).  I need envelopes with a size 14 & 16 included in the envelope for dresses and tops and a 16 for skirts.  Thanks!!
Vogue~~ 1048...1023..2934.. .2884...2968...1239 ... 8352...8003
Simplicity~~ 2851
McCalls~~

Any (new or gently used) patterns by Truly Victorian, Laughing Moon, Folkwear and Sense and Sensibility (really wanting the Spencer pattern and Regency Dress).  Vintage Sewing Patterns!!        36 Bust is perfect.
Im especially trying to find a Simplicity Jumper Pattern from 1948 pattern is on my wist list

Sewing materials/supplies of any form is welcomed!!  Even if I dont need it right now it will eventually get used!!  Fabric of all shapes colors and sizes are welcomed!!  Buttons!! New or vintage

Im always needing thread for sewing and this always stays on my list. I go through alot of black and white but love new colors too!!  The more the merrier and gently used is welcomed too !! Also serger thread (please no joanns brand) maxi lock is fine.

2 yard lengths of trims and any color is welcome !! Also stretch lace elastic would be nice. Patterned Ribbons is also welcomed too (again another one of my standbys lol)!!

Sewing Needles sizes 11/14 Ball Point and Regular.  Name brand quality preferred such as singer or comparative.

New or Unwanted Issues of Threads ( I have all of 2003 2006-2008 Though I dont have issues 137 or 138, 140  !!!) and Burda World of Fashion Magazine !! (I have a few ...1/06** 7/03**4/05** 3/08**)  (used is fine) Knipmode, Ottobre, Patrones, La Mode

Magazines (new or used!!)  Gothic Lolita Bible Magazine, Beading and Jewelry making, Knitting and Crochet, Magazines from Somerset Studios.  Here is a link to their site and the magazines they offer http://www.stampington.com/html/main_magazines.html  Im especially looking for Haute Handbags. As well as cooking mags!!

Purse supplies of all sorts.  Silver Victorian clasps would be great too.

Scrapbooking items  (trims, paper, stickers anything!!).  Im also looking for some things like brads, ribbons, fancy paper, scissors.  Im also looking for corner punchers, rulers for making fancy torn edges and hole punchers (I have a heart one)

Im also looking for a decorated (painted/decoupaged/stained ect) box for my scrapbooking paper 12X12.  Would prefer an old vintage look

Beading supplies like wire 18 gauge or higher, beads, spacers.  Im also needing jewlery making supplies too.  I would love some Swarovski jewelry supplies!!  Also ANY bead findings from Blue Moon Beads of their Lost and Found and/or Manor House collection would be wonderful

Yarn!! I love yarn!! I would prefer not to recieve any 100% acrylic.  However wool, cotton, silky whatever!!  All colors are welcome (well except neon bright bright colors).

Im looking for corset making supplies. boning, 13.5" busk, lacing!!

Sublime Embroidery patterns ~~Gothic, Pinup, Craftopia, Sushi Bar, Dress up

Books  (Amazons great for these.  Used welcomed as well)
**The Perfect Fit : The classic guide to altering patterns
**Fast Fit (I have checked this book out of the library so many times im shocked they dont check with me first before loaning it out to anyone lol) or More Power Sewing both are by Sandra Betzina
**Jackets for Real People by palmer and pletsch
**"From the neck up an illustrated guide to hatmaking Denise Dreher
**Victorian and Edwardian Fashions Lamode Illustree
** Fashions of the guilded age  by francis gimble
**The voice of fashion 79 turn of the century fashion patterns Francis Gimble

Cookbooks are welcome!!  New and pre-loved!!

I have a new kitten that we all absolutely adore!!  Anything for him would be great!!  Cat pillow, toys with cat nip, bags of good cat nip to make him some with, kitty treats

EXTRAS

Candy from outside the US, Including but not limited to, (NZ~~Minties, Pineapple Lumps and Wittakers) Kit Kats!!

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows book

My husband collects law enforcement patches.  I would love to get a bunch for him for him.  If you live near a prison, jail or other LE facility perhaps they would let you have one???  He gets his this way by asking and they are usually happy to give him one.  My husband loves asian things as well as LE related (he is a correctional officer) and anything relating to the park service (Smokey the Bear gets double marks lol!!). He is a fan of Bruce Lee and any DVD (he has VHS) movies or any craft with him inspired would be wonderful!!  Or perhaps a stenciled t-shirt of Bruce Lee.  He would be thrilled to recieve something just for him (It also continues him to encourage me to swap.  Ya know totally his idea)

Also I would love to be able to get him a hooded jacket with a nin symbol on it!! (Will send link to a pic if needed)

Last but not least total complete surprises are welcome!!  If you are good at something and have something you love making.  Go right ahead.  I will say that my tastes are victorian so if you can incorporate that even more perfect!!
« Last Edit: April 15, 2009 02:31:06 PM by frosty772 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

<b>Like what you see here??  It might be in my shop!!<b>
http://www.frosty772.etsy.com

<b>I wist!! Lets do a personal swap!!!<b>
http://www.wists.com/Frosty772

Moderndayvictorians .blogspot.com
Velvet Rose
« Reply #61 on: April 15, 2009 02:56:42 PM »

I claim frosty 772 for buttons and scrapbooking supplies. This is my second claim - none sent.

ABOUT ME

I live in Australia but I have only asked for lightwieght items - so hopefully I won't stall the swap.  Wink

I love creating things and am currently exploring papercrafts.

I prefer natural fibres and fabrics to synthetic ones (for environmental and tactile reasons). I adore vintage florals (pre 1970), vintage brocade/damask. baroque/rococo style prints, cotton velvet, botanical prints and fabrics with silhouettes of leaves or branches/trees like Joel Dewberry's ones. I'm not a fan of stripes, spots, plaids/checks, skulls, country/cutesy, or disney/anime stuff.

I love berry shades, dark reds, muted pinks & purples, leaf green, and chocolate brown.  No neons or black please, and I'm not too keen on yellow, orange, or navy.
Please see my profile and wists for more info.

CRAFTED ITEMS

NEWPocket tissue holder
I would love a holder/cover for the pack of pocket tissues I carry around in m purse. Please see my fabric and colour preferences above and check my wist for ideas.

Crocheted cotton purse
I would love a small crocheted purse made from cotton yarn in dark reds, purples and  berry shades with a long shoulder strap & flap - big enough to hold my wallet, keys, & phone when I go on walks around the neighbourhood. One made from granny squares would be nice. Teaching Jonah made me a beautiful pastel one in the last round which I am using in the summer months and I would love one for winter as well.

Crocheted cotton drink bottle holders Thanks Miss_Kassandra
I would love crocheted cotton drink bottle holders with a carrying strap for my children's water bottles. Both bottles are 750mls in size. My daughter likes reds, pinks and oranges and my son likes blues and greens. (No synthetic yarns please).

Drawstring bags
I would some cotton drawstring bags to carry my shoes and underwear when I go on vacation. See my colour and fabric preferences above.

Crocheted Cotton Flowers
I'm collecting crocheted flowers made with cotton yarn in all shades of pink and berry shades to match the beautiful crocheted purse that I received in a previous round.

Knitted Woollen Socks
I would love a pair of pure wool hand knitted socks in any of the berry shades. I'm not really into stripes but a variegated yarn would be nice. Shoe size is US 9

Screen/gocco printed cards
See my wists for ideas. I love botanical prints - modern or vintage inspired.

Crocheted cotton market/shopping bag
One that folds up into its own pocket. See my colour preferences above and my wists for examples

Earrings/rings/brooches made with vintage floral cabs
See my colour preferences above and my wists for examples. Please use sterling silver earring wires as my ears are allergic to nickel.

Crafted items from my wists

CRAFT SUPPLIES

BIG WISH
Scrapbooking Supplies
- anything from the following ranges by K & Co: Que Sera Sera, Life's Journey, Ancestry, Cut n' Paste,
- anything rose/baroque/vintage inspired by Anna Griffin
- Basic Grey rub ons in swirls or flourishes
- any of the following Fiskars shape cutter templates: tags, box 1, box 2, letters 4, envelope 1, banners 1, flowers 2
No other types of scrapbooking supplies please as I'm trying to match what I already have

Other Supplies
BIG WISH
 - Acid free stamp pads - in any colour except gold, silver, yellow or neons (rectangular stamp pads please - my stamps are too big for triangular or cats eyes ones)
- Anna Griffin stamps in one of the following designs - crown, cross, butterfly, blossom, tulip motif, rose, hydrangea, repousse
- Basic Grey acrylic stamps - particularly swirls and flourishes
(no other stamps please as I am running out of storage space)
- Small square/rectangular paper doilies or paper lace
- Small flat bottomed vintagey metal embellishments (keys, letters, scissors etc)
- Adhesive rhinestones in silver or pink
- Acid free fine tipped journalling pen in gold, silver, black, blue, red, purple, brown or green

Other Craft Supplies
- vintage cabs in flower shapes
- vintage floral greeting cards (pre 1970s)
- vintage embossed wallpaper - particularly baroque/regency designs
- supplies from my wists

ALLERGIES ETC
- Some of the members of my household have allergies to perfume, and cigarette smoke
- no feathers, fur or leather please
- no candy, sugar, tea or coffee please as I am on a special diet  Sad

Thanks so much to anyone who chooses me.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2009 05:23:52 PM by Velvet Rose » THIS ROCKS   Logged

ThreadOrYarn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: April 16, 2009 06:59:54 AM »

I claim Velvet Rose for a crocheted something from her wists

This is my 2nd claim, none sent. list in a minute

I'm in Massachusetts US, I do mostly knit, but I also crochet, spin, and used to cross-stitch, embroider and a little bit of tatting. I like the cooler colors (blues, purples, greens) but a little oomph of the red/orange/yellows doesn't hurt either. Nothing holiday themed please - I like being able to use my things all the time, not just a few weeks a year 

My list, in no particular order (links are examples, not requirements  Cheesy )

Crafts

decorated (and absorbent) kitchen towels, potholders, etc

swirl pendant necklace ala PhoenixFireDesign (3rd pic here)

reusable grocery bags with long handles or a similar size tote bag

expandable shopping bag  examples here and here

a drawsting pouch with pockets

decorated small notecards (about 3"/8cm square)

pretty 'yarn wrapper' band labels - to wrap around skeins of handspun so I know what kind, how many yards, etc

cotton soap sack with handmade soaps

stained glass stitch markers Thanks DoodleLou!

handmade soaps/gels/scrubs (not for bathtub soaking though, please)

solid-colored brooomstick skirt - or any not-too-tight-to-walk-in skirt -  in dark-ish neutrals (ex- grey, eggplant, pine, black, navy)

cotton 'pettipants' aka a slip that looks like shorts to wear under skirts

lounge-y shorts/pants (~40" waist)

slightly bigger than credit-card-size wristlet with outside pocket for ID badge, this idea

crochet-hook book-style zip-close holder for tall hooks. I have some that are longer than usual so they're are too tall to fit in the other holders I've got. (I think they're about 7" / 18cm long, but I can let you know for sure)

floral fabric covered tacks

rubik's cube stuffie (this idea)

double-stitch markers or any stitch markers for small needles (US size 3, 3.25mm or smaller)

cloth panty liners

A pretty, but not really lacy, ladies crocheted/knit/sewn/beadedwire/etc kippah in white or black

small totes (about 6"x6", 15cmx15cm) with longish handles - I use them to hold spinning fiber when I use a handspindle

Supplies

Flex knitting needles (they look like circulars that have been cut in half)

anything to help me improve wire-wrapping beading kind of techniques. I'm self-taught and the teacher doesn't always know what's going on Cheesy

pretty tatting shuttles (shorter than 3"/7.5cm)

Casein Knitting needles

New Pathways for Sockknitters book by Cat Bordhi
Cool Socks, Warm Feet by Lucy Neatby
The Intentional Spinner
Andean Folk Knits by Marcia Lewandowski
(pre-owned books in good condition are just fine with me)

something from, or based on, my wists   (etsy items are tagged on the wists)

Extras
your favorite funny book (please no 'funny by being mean/angry/insulting' kind of funny)
1 1/2" (4cm) cotton fabric squares (any color except neon-bright, and no holiday themes please)
'souvenir' bookmarks
Chocolate, plain or with nuts (unless you want me to share with the hubby - he likes the mint & fruit-filled chocolates)
tea, hot chocolate mixes

« Last Edit: April 16, 2009 07:09:38 AM by ThreadOrYarn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

la_chrystelle
« Reply #63 on: April 16, 2009 09:40:36 AM »

I claim ThreadOrYarn for small totes & something from her wists.

third claim, none send and I am in the Netherlands.

Hi, I am saskia a, 22 year old girl from the netherlands. I study fashion at academy vogue. I love traveling and my fav colors are earth tones. No batik, No neon colors please. Nothing really childish, unless it's Japanese childish. I can't stand strong scents like lavender, or my mom's chanel perfume! those make me sneeze and hurt my nose.

my wishlist:

crafts:
- a silver ring that says the word love, preferably stamped. size 5/6
- grey or black crochet wrap I love this one; http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=145979.msg1438063#msg1438063 but anything with a nice pattern in it is welcome. ( guess this is a big one to, so maybe someone will do a personal swap for it? pm me)
- a nice pouch or wrislet to put stuff like my cellphone and lipbalm in.
- felt bookcover a5 size please! http://www.wists.com/la_chrystelle/228ddc86b6dfb0aa3e9b5e7159130e6f?offset=60
- head scarves, knitted or fabric, not to thick please!
- felt/crochet bonbons and cakes
- Handmade Paper
- make-up bag thanks A2K
- long fabric/knitted fingerless gloves ( under the elbow or just a bit above my elbow)
- fabric scarf in earth tone colors
- handspun yarn
- wrist warmers like this, in grey, black, green or navy blue  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=156030.msg1670389#msg1670389
- Laupree's button up leg warmers, in grey, olive green or black pretty please!
- Hand carved rubber stamps
- handmade lipbalm, I love some mint with another flavour in my lipbalm if possible.
- fabric boxes.
- bracelet like this http://img.dawanda.com/Product/764/764082/big/1219262990-658.jpg or this http://img.dawanda.com/Product/1074/1074710/big/1222502775-502.jpg
- an a3 size bag with handles. ( no shoulder strap please.) Can be vertical or horizontal, to bring my portfolio map with me easily Smiley
- pendant like this; http://en.dawanda.com/Product/1423/1423538/big/1225642797-549.jpg though the back doesn't need to have an design, I guess I like it better if there is an different kind of paper so I can turn it sometimes.
- handmade cards, I prefer smaller ones, like a6 size or so, I can add to swap packages! thanks miss_kassandra
- handmade thank you stamp
- neckwarmer, preferable black
- a big cowl
- knited gloves
- lacey scarf
- anything starbucks. thanks A2K, I can use more though!
- a nice painting for my wall, maybe something flowery with bright pink an green?
- pillow cases, just standart size, I have a lot of  bright blue, pink and green in my room
- 4 placemats, I love something with different kind of fabrics. maybe also some  bright blue, pink and green ?
- potholders like those; http://en.dawanda.com/product/1613433-Topflappen-rottoene
- a bowl, any material you like
- fabric sewing machine cover.

Supplies:
- set of matching fabric, like one stripe and one damask in the same color, anything like that
- handbag/purse handles! everything is ok!
- Amy butler, heather Bailey, Micheal miller, Alexander Henry or similar fabrics.
- nice beads and cool findings. I love vintage, no plastic beads please, though I like plastic vintage charms
- Japanese/kimono flowering fabric like this: http://www.flickr.com/photos/28941270@N00/105173666/
- cute (Japanese) fabric
- sterling silver chain for necklaces (preferable small chains)
- quilting cotton, prints or plain.
- key fobs
- how to make a resin pendant kit
- Any Japanese craft books or magazines
- fashion magazines for inspiration and collages.
- Roving or batts for spinning!
- Scrabble tiles
- fabrics -> cotton, hemp, canvas, calico or linen of any color. Can be any size.
- buttons thanks A2K
- fabric scraps, to make scrap pillows with.
- scrapbook paper, only with patterns! so no pictures.
- interesting yarn scraps, 1 mtr will be fine, I just them for earrings, and other felt jewelry
- quilt charm package or a jelly roll, some pink/blue/green or something that colorway?
- scrapbooks stickers.
- cover buttons! I just love them
- clear vinyl
- timtex or something similair
- those magnetic boxes to decorate ( like the ones people put on their fridge )
- sublime stitching pattern ( pm me about the ones I allready have )
- printable fabric.

EXTRA
- anything to do with fashion
- strawberry twizzlers
- I am organizing a sweet sixteen for my sister ( well not a real sweet sixteen, more joking, but okay!) she is a huge starbucks, juicy couture  and victoria secret fan, so if you have anything lying around like, cards, throw away bags, I can use almost anything! even price tags, napkins!! please send it to me!!!

and ofcourse anything of my wists.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2009 01:58:08 PM by la_chrystelle » THIS ROCKS   Logged

claire313

Make Tea, Not War!

« Reply #64 on: April 17, 2009 01:21:52 PM »

Hello! I claim la_chrystelle for a wristlet and maybe some supplies Cheesy

5th claim this round, 1 sent, 2 received, 1 pending

My name is Claire, I'm 25 and I live in New Jersey. I work at an engineering publishing company in the sales and marketing department... I'm a vegetarian, I do yoga, LOVE animals (especially cats), and anything bohemian/indie. My favorite colors are blue, orange, teal and green. No allergies, unless you plan to send me alcohol (yeah im allergic to alcohol, sad i know), can't stand the feel of velvet, and chocolate totally grosses me out  Anything else you would like to know about me, PM away!

BIG wishes BOLD

NEW STUFF ADDED!!!
Crafts:

- Rings! I wear huge rings all the time, the funkier, the better!
- Funky jewelry (vintage, indie) - necklaces, bracelets, earrings, anklets, belly button rings Wink
- Cotton Kimono-style bathrobe (i'm pretty small - PM if you need sizes) any color, print (i know this is kind of a big wish, maybe we could arrange a personal swap?)
http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=853506&navAction=jump&search=true <---something like that
- Large purse - perhaps owl, bird pattern
- "Steampunk" Wrist cuff (I have seen SO many awesome ones around here... if I can find the link, I'll post it)
- Vintagey camisole: something like this http://www.freepeople.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/products.detail/productID/6728d476-6c71-42ae-afe9-be7328667795/categoryID/5329eb52-fb04-4e72-8534-36232b579aac Again, I'm on the smaller side so PM for sizing
- LEGWARMERS! like these fancy things: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=283365.0
- Handmade soaps in delicious flavors (nothing too flowery, i like "food" scents like citrus, vanilla, cinnamon, etc thanks skaborsk! could use more Wink
- Homemade lip gloss (the more natural, the better - just to give you an idea, i LOVE burt's bees stuff) in any flavor thanks skaborsk!
- Screen printed t-shirt with my fave bands (The Shins, Metallica) or some random animal (octopus, cat, hedgehog...) - i am pretty tiny so a size XS should be fine <--thanks freestyle! i love the hedgehog! and thank you bsonlytoots! can't wait to see what you send 
- Cloth pads and carrying bag (can be two separate claims... i think its time i jumped on this bandwagon too )
- Thread catcher for my sewing machine
- *big obnoxious wish* THIS DRESS! bc it is too awesome for words... any earthy color would be great (PM for sizing)  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=254265.0
- Little zip case for my camera... i bring it with me EVERYWHERE (Nikon Coolpix) <---Thanks Kristen81!
- Flower hair clips similar to this: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=287310.0 <-- thanks Banga! I'm obsessed so I'd love a few more
- Decorated combs for my hair - feathers (fake please!), fabric <-- thanks banga!
- Scrabble tile pendant (a nature/bohemian theme maybe??)
- Scrabble tile bracelet (see above)
- Anything with a dandelion on it (skirt, shirt, necklace...) <--- thank you so much Mlsocci74!! I'm still obsessed with dandelions and would love to add to the collection...
- Yoga pants (cropped)
- Reusable shopping bag that folds into a little case
- Something firefighter related for my boy... he's been a volunteer for almost 10 years 
- Art to cheer up my otherwise desolate cube at work
- BUNNY HOODIE! http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=298030.0 I'm sure i'm way too old for this, but whatever, its cute! cotton/jersey would be perfect (i don't like velour)
- A little backpack/bag that I can throw on when riding around on my bike (sturdier the better, in case i fall off my bike or something haha!)

Supplies: (thanks to everyone who has sent/is sending me supplies! I can always use more )

- Watch parts! Yes, it seems I have jumped on the steampunk bandwagon...
- Glass beads - any size, color
- Felt beads
- Cool fabric - I just started getting into sewing so my supplies are rather limited (thanks everyone!!)
- Sewing supplies that I don't realize I need (zippers, interfacing, etc) (thanks again everybody!)
- YARN!!!!! Anything soft... most colors except obnoxious neons or "baby" blues and pinks
- Jewelry making supplies - Jump rings, wire, clasps, etc
- BUTTONS
- Glass jars to store beads/buttons/random crap in
- Rotary cutter and self-healing mat (can be 2 separate claims)
- Ephemera
- ATC starter kit (I've wanted to try this for some time... sheepBlue's have inspired me!)

Extras:

- Old post cards
- Cool picture frames in cool colors/shapes
- Old maps! Italy, Portugal, any city from around the world
- TEA! Your favorite kinds are welcome
- ANYTHING tea related - charms, images, etc
- Crafting books (I'm mostly into sewing, crochet, and jewelry making at this point..)
- Something unique to your area: candy (except chocolate), postcards, etc

Anything you can think of that might relate to the lists above would be super too ... AND I just started a wist! (a wist? did you say she started a wist?? omg!)

http://www.wists.com/claire313

(hope that link works)

Thanks to whoever picks me!  Swaps are so fun Cheesy

** I have gotten so many awesome things in these swaps - I ALWAYS get compliments on your amazing creations...keep up the great work, guys!** 
« Last Edit: April 17, 2009 01:31:28 PM by claire313 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

AsphaltQueen
« Reply #65 on: April 17, 2009 01:37:44 PM »

I claim claire313 for a wisty steampunk seahorse pin and some other goodies.

This is my 5th claim (3 sent, 3 received) and I am in the U.S. Here's a mini-bio with more info than you'll ever want.

I'm 33 and live in the lovely state of Michigan with my wonderful husband and our beagle, Snort. Snort's idea of the good life is eating, sleeping and eating her own poo. She's my fur-baby, and while we don't treat her like a human child, she is a member of our family.

I own an asphalt company along with my Dad and work about 70-80 hours a week in the summer, so I basically have no life, including crafting, from May through the end of October.

I'm a flittering crafter, I like to try everything once and the things I really enjoy, I keep up with. My current favorites are making jewelry, knitting and papercrafts, though I'm trying to get back into watercolors and really need to start using my pottery wheel again.

I like sarcastic wit and jokes that make you think, and I seem to be experiencing a renewed love for the '80s. Favorite tv show of all time is The Office and favorite movies are Real Genius (with a very young Val Kilmer) and the original Willy Wonka (c'mon, a movie all about candy!) Favorite colors are ocean-y colors (greens & blues & browns) and jewel tones (ruby, emerald, sapphire, etc.). Im also digging the black/white/grey combos lately.

I love anything to do with nature and waterfalls are my favorite places to check out. And my favorite food in the whole world is donuts. Best flavor explosion - a fresh, hot, plain cake donut, straight from the oven with a glass of apple cider. I dislike mean people, people who are stupid by choice, soy sauce, political campaigns, and having religion preached to me without an invitation.

Please feel free to look over my wists as I like everything on there, its updated, and wisty surprises are fun, fun, fun!!! Thank you so, so much to anyone who chooses me!

CRAFTED ITEMS

KNIT/CROCHET/YARN/NEEDLEWORK
  • knit socks ankle or regular is fine (womens size 8.5 or 9) - thanks, onr!
  • amigurumi or needle-felted or felt hippopotamus - thanks, bsonlytoots!
  • amigurumi or needle-felted or felt cookie monster (actually, any of the old-school sesame street characters would be great and Ive even got free patterns listed on my wist!)
  • amigurumi or needle-felted or felt pelican
  • art yarn
  • Knit shrug/wrap - on the off-chance that someone is just itchin to do one, Ive got a few listed on my wist. I especially love this one, especially if the yarn is a little soft - http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=22967042
  • handknit squares for a Craftster blanket I have to double-check the sizes Ive already gotten, but I think they were 4 square. Only request is that the yarn you use is machine washable.
  • Felted beads pretty flexible on colors and sizes, Id like to have a stash of these for art projects.
  • Funny, sarcastic cross stitches or embroideries (I can frame 'em) - I've got a couple on my wist, but feel free to just do something you think I'd like.
  • Embroidered pillowcases- For our master bedroom, colors are blues and greens. Some type of sea animals or theme would be awesome.

SEWN
  • NEW - throw pillow cover - inspired by this, but any plant/tree/bird fabric is cool - http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=14541713
  • NEW - set of bookends - like these - http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=23258284
  • some type of overnight bag that has a number of pockets to hold misc. toiletries and stuff (Ive seen some Amy Butler ones, like the weekender bag, that are cute, but it doesnt necessarily have to be that involved or fancy unless you feel like it basic tote with interior pockets is fine by me. Oh, and it doesn't have to be fancy fabric, either.)
  • Placemats (set of 2, 4 or 6) - though Im loving the log cabin look, anything would be sweet. My kitchen colors are sage green and burgundy
  • Napkins - (matching or coordinating sets of 2, 4 or 6) kitchen colors are sage green and burgundy - thanks, frosty772!
  • Pair of Strawberry Shortcake, Super Mario, Smurfs or PacMan long pajama pants or pajama shorts (any type of fabric is fine, PM for measurements but I wear a Nick and Noras size large if that helps)
  • Jacket/Sweater/Sweatshirt for Snort I'd prefer something that has a neck band and belly wrap, rather than something I have to put her legs through. I can get you whatever measurements you need for this, but just for reference she's a 40lb beagle.

ART/PAPERCRAFTS
  • NEW - an altered pet photo inspired by these - http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=22438548
  • your artwork, whatever medium you like you can check my wist for inspiration (youll see I love a lot of whimsical pieces), but Ill love anything that isnt political, religious or deal with death. And I do have ample counter top display room, so it doesn't have to be a wall hanging piece of artwork.
  • inchies or ACEOs
  • Fun To Do lists - I love making To Do lists and would love sarcastic, funny, witty or pretty To Do List pads. (Or you can just paper punch a hole in them and tie them with a pretty ribbon.) Very flexible on this one, just make something you think I would like. And I'd prefer smaller to larger - probably nothing larger than half of an 8.5x11 sheet of paper.

SILKSCREEN/IRON-ONS/ETC.
  • silkscreened t-shirt with the phrase    neat-o mosquito (feel free to add a cool image if you have one) womens L or XL, 40 bust. I'm fine with the Hanes or Fruit of the Loom t-shirts that Walmart sells for about $4.50 in the men's section - size Large, please. - thanks, bsonlytoots!
  • t-shirt like this one that errka made for me last year that I have worn and washed so much the graphic is falling apart!  roughly a womens large or XL, 40 bust. I'm fine with the Hanes or Fruit of the Loom t-shirts that Walmart sells for about $4.50 in the men's section - size Large, please.   http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=155224.msg1545936#msg1545936

JEWELRY/ACCESSORIES

MISCELLANEOUS

CRAFTY-SUPPLY ITEMS
I like supplies, but am really trying to cut down on my stash, so please don't send me a supplies only package unless it's a single item that's medium sized all on its own. Thank you!
  • NEW - drilled sea glass pieces
  • Weird or unique rubber or acrylic stamps. Zetti-type images, dancing animals, retro images, basically stuff you cant find at JoAnns (Ive got a few samples on my wists). Used is perfectly fine!
  • Random/unique/antique ephermera anything you think I might find amusing, intriguing, weird or otherwise useful.
  • Vintage/old keys The older and rustier, the better. Skeleton keys are awesome, but anything that looks old is terrific.
  • Rusty metal stuff Anything that I can use for altered art stuff, usually no bigger than a dollar bill or so.

EXTRAS
  • Wade figurines
  • Broken watches
  • Broken bits of rhinestone jewelry
[/list]
« Last Edit: April 17, 2009 04:02:36 PM by AsphaltQueen » THIS ROCKS   Logged

A2K

arf arf!

« Reply #66 on: April 17, 2009 07:32:08 PM »

I claim AsphaltQueen for an embroidered brooch and some other wisty/etsy-favorite inspired stuff (because she recently spoiled me, and I need to spoil her back!)

This is my fourth claim this round (1, 1, 2)

Hi!  Im addicted to knitting, though I love many other crafts as well!  A Michigan (USA) native, I am enamored of watery landscapes and northern hardwood forests.  My deepest wish is to live on a lake or river.  I love snow and wintery landscapes, cool colors and corny humor.  I love superheroes and mourn the fact that Im fat and 50 superhero material beyond repair.  ☺  I wist.   

Enough about me: 

Crafted Items

fabric covered tacks

poly clay decorated tacks

more silly face magnets (summertimerolls made me these: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=230187.msg2504439#msg2504439)  The kids at school love them like crazy!!!  It's a sure-fire way to help a child calm down:  "Why don't you take a look at my 'face of the day magnets' and show me your favorite?"

your rendering of my Jack Russell terrier in any medium (pencil, paint, embroidery, appliqu, etc.)

pottery, especially small bowls or mugs

moc-a-socs like these: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=290914.200

muppets pencil toppers - here's the bracelet that inspired this idea: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=228448.0

needle box http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=155698.msg1616647#msg1616647

posters for my office featuring anti-bullying messages in any medium (pencil, paint, embroidery, etc.) Examples:  Pick flowers, not fights!, Horseplay hurts!  Please act human (fake it if you have to).  See this website for other ideas: http://catalog.instructionalimages.com/product_info.php?products_id=37{1}1 

Poetry journal with your favorite (or original) works included

Notecards I love handcrafted notecards and use them for everything from swapping to thank yous!  If you have sent me notecards in the past, I am either using them and loving them, or they are all gone!
  I'm putting cards on hold for awhile!  I have lots at the moment!  Thanks everyone and PFD!

Handspun yarn, any colors, any amount - I love handspun yarn!

Tawashi - I like this one, in knit or crochet: http://www.craftstylish.com/item/43848/how-to-crochet-a-tawashi

Embroidered pillow cases in quiet colors for the master bedroom which is blue, guest bedroom is grass green (dh is daring with color) -- the bedspread in there is a quilt made with "eyeballs in the jungle" fabric

Anything from my wist (unless it's marked as "received")!  http://www.wists.com/addicted2knitting

Supplies

learn to spin kit with drop spindle and roving

10 inch Harmony straight knitting needles, any size 4 -11 http://www.knitpicks.com/Straight+Harmony+Knitting+Needles_NDSTNHarmonyneedles.html

natural fiber yarns, any weight, any color; I love wool of the Andes from knitpicks!

wool and acrylic blend yarn, DK or sport weight, any color

home decorator or upholstery fabric 

firm or extra firm stabilizer

fat quarters/fabric scraps

quilting supplies/ beginner patterns/ ideas

Books:
    Elizabeth Zimmermans Knitting Workshop 
    Knitting on Top of the World by Nicki Epstein

Extras

candies or foods unique to your locale
chocolate in all varieties
postcard from your town/country
tea, especially black (not a fancy flavor lover)  ☺
licorice (black - YUM!)
Fun badges/pins

Thanks for choosing me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dip_n_dot
T.L.D.G*

Skate & Destory

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #67 on: April 18, 2009 10:31:36 AM »

I claim A2K for Tawashi

1st claim (0 sent, 0 recieved)

I'm Kaesi. I am 20 years old and live in Euless(USELESS), Texas.I just graduated college and am slowsly looking for a job....I'm trying to have some fun before I have to go be a grown up! Ilove animals all!!! except spiders can't handle them...but if it has a heart beat I love it!

Likes-Skulls....my whole apartment is decorated in skulls dragons green hello kitty hedgehogs small terrariums guns drums wolves nature SOAP! cars YARN! pin up girls F1(formula one) gears of war crocodiles alice cullen sweet tea boxes and jars

Dislikes- pastels

Allergies-none, but strong smoke irritates my asthma

CRAFTS
  • Wists Surprise-wist
  • Soap(doesn't have to be decorative because I use them in a soap bag)
  • Handspun Yarn
  • Hand died Yarn
  • Leg Warmers(black over the knee ones maybe with a cute design)
  • Dragon Stamp(pretty dragon for my etsy store I can PM you my banner for ideas)
  • Cosmetic Bags(slightly on the large size cute fabrics!)
  • Tree Of Life
  • Fitted Tee(surprise me Grin)
  • Pleated Bag(likes this or this)thanks frosty772 and avesthel
  • Embroidered Towels w/ Skulls
  • Anything Opal
  • Embroidered Patch(es) w/ Pin Up Girls
  • Wrapped Bracelet(like the ones on this page)
  • Flower Pot(here is one to inspire you)
  • stitch markers like these
  • row counter like this and here are some more ideas
  • pincushion i really like these they are super cute
  • hair sticksexample

SUPPLIES
  • Yarn
  • Melt & Pour Soap
  • Fabric(I want your scraps!)li]
    • Zippers
    • Wax
    • Crochet Patterns
    • Sublime Stitch Patterns

EXTRAS
    • Chocolate(Rolos & Recees)
    • Candies(Sour Patch Kids)
    • Cute Ankle Socks
    • Any Skull Stuff
    • foregin currency
    • Wall-E Stuff!
« Last Edit: April 18, 2009 10:44:21 AM by dip_n_dot » THIS ROCKS   Logged

wist<3
i <3 Personal Swaps!

Crochet Challenge go vote!
phoenixfiredesigns
~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

« Reply #68 on: April 18, 2009 10:58:52 AM »

Easily done! Claiming dip_n_dot for a Tree of Life pendant.

Claim number 3 of 3 / 1 sent / 1 received

UPDATED WITH NEW ITEMS AND MORE IDEAS!

About Me
Greetings everyone! I'm a 31 year old woman who lives in Florida (USA) with my guy and two cats. My favorite colors are jewel tones like amethyst purple, emerald green, ruby red, sapphire blue, turquoise, and amber. I like silver but not really gold. (Copper's ok too.) My favorite color combination is a deep teal blue and chocolate brown together. It makes me happy. I also love things that go along with my "PhoenixFire" theme like reds/oranges/yellows together. My favorite animals are cats, owls, penguins, bats and red foxes. I love to read, I enjoy photography and I love all things Disney!

ALLERGIES
I suffer from migraines so please NOTHING musk/amber/patchouli/dragon's blood or floral scented. Unless it smells like you can eat it, it will give me a migraine. I LOVE fruit and dessert scents greatly though. Also, please no bar soaps (skin is sensitive to glycerin) and nothing with artificial sweeteners like NutraSweet (aspartame) or Splenda (sucralose) as I'm allergic to both.

Crafts
*big wish -- A purse in this kind of style. I LOVE, LOVE LOVE this bag. The mix of the cord and the cable...? LOVE. (Could use an existing sweater for the knit part as well if you don't knit. I think that'd work just fine as well.)

*big wish* -- A robe like this one. It's just so lovely and I desperately need a robe. (3/4 length or long-sleeves, and mid-length overall. Not too short, not too long. I wear a US size 4 and can send measurements if needed.)

*big wish* -- A tote like this one. I love and covet everything about it from the colors, fabric to the pattern.

*big wish* -- This scarf in these exact colors. I think this is one of the most perfect things ever. I don't really need scarves as a rule because I live in Florida, but I'd find reasons to wear one like this!

*big wish* -- A Slanket! I almost bought a "snuggie" but the fabric was icky. (It was like thin felt.) I want soft, awesome microfiber fleece stuff, you know? Something long enough to cover my toes as well. I'm forever using a blanket on the couch so this would come in hand GREATLY.

*big wish* -- An Autumn Leaf Barrette. I miss autumn since we don't get leaves changing colors here in Florida.

*big wish* -- A migraine therapy kit like this. I have had migraines for more than 15 years and this kind of thing DOES help.

-- A leaf embroidered wallet like this.

-- Anything with a phoenix on it. I LOVE the phoenix and there's not nearly enough phoenix-related things in the world or my life. You can check out my wisted phoenix items here as inspiration.

-- A purse like the first one here or like this. I like the shape of both styles but it's really the look and colors of the fabric I'm really sold on. So something in similar colors/patterns would be great. Here are more I've wisted for inspiration.

-- A leather tree ipod touch case like this. It's SO pretty. (Brown leather please.)

-- A cool fitted tee like these. I love the colors of these examples. I wear a US size 4 or typically a size small or medium. I pretty much live in baby doll/fitted tees.
 - http://www.wists.com/PhoenixFireDesigns/b8278a3977c184f0454e3661b44d5913?offset=0
 - http://www.wists.com/PhoenixFireDesigns/b43d1d191ced6ae1babfd7c537c6ecc1?offset=0
thanks bkrenning4! I'm leaving it up though for more potential claims. You can never have enough tees

-- Something stained glass - sun catcher, glass mosaic item, etc. I just love stained glass and wouldn't even know where to begin making it myself.

-- Hand knit socks. Something warm and soft (no wool please because it itches me) I've got small feet so like a 6.5 size foot or girl's sized large socks for reference. (HUGE bonus if it's argyle pattern. I don't know why but I love argyle.)

-- Yoga pants! (examples: like this or this) Roomy, 3/4 length or floor length (30" inseam) comfy, soft, cottony, not too tight on the waist. I lounge in them on my days off and I just love 'em. (US size 4 short length or I can send measurements if need be)

-- Something ceramic/pottery or vase or a bowl or a tea mug or whatever. Again, a skill I don't have but really love. (A couple things I've wisted for inspiration.)

-- Something glass work like a vase or something. Blown or torch or whatever. A cool medium I don't know how to work with at all. This is really pretty for example.

-- Things for my apartment in Teal Blue and Chocolate Brown. I love these colors together. And I'd love something in them for the home. A quilt or throw; art; kitchen accessories; pillows; curtains, etc., etc.

-- Wrist warmers in this pattern. It's just utterly cool.

-- Disney stuff. Be it characters (like Mickey, Figment, Belle, Mike & Sulley, etc.) or movies (The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Monster's Inc., Lady and the Tramp, etc.) or the parks (I live near WDW but I've never been to Disneyland), or historical stuff (books on Walt or the making of the parks, etc.), or things I can use/take to/wear about any of the above, I LOVE DISNEY. So by all means, get creative! Grin

-- Something (surprise me!) incorporating owls, penguins, bats, cats or red foxes. They're my favorite animals. Note: At this point, I probably have enough owl stuffies/amis so something besides that please.

-- Fused glass or glass (microscope) slide pendants you think I'd like. (Here are some wisted inspiration items as examples.)

-- A ribbon organizer. Doesn't have to be this fabric. It's more the idea and the style of storage that I like here. Chocolate/Teal color combo would be great as would fun/cute fabric or prints (like owls or something.)

-- Surprise me! Look at my wists or my wishlist, or the colors I like and see what you can make that you think I'd like.

Craft Supplies

-- Sewing stuff: Fabricgasm! I'm a new sewer so I covet fabrics now. And/or Sewing notions, tools or other helpful stuff a newbie sewer would need/covet/want/drool over. (Threads, buttons, snaps, etc.)

-- Complete Guide To Sewing Book in either this new edition or this older edition. I'm still a very novice sewer who could make use of a reference book like this. (Especially since no one I know locally sews!) thanks, tatatortuga!

-- Doodle Stitching book like this. I've never tried it but it seems like it might be fun.

-- Starter resin kit/supplies (resin, molds, etc.)

-- Starter rubber stamp carving stuff. (Maybe a kit or items like tools, the rubber to carve into, how-to/instructions, etc.)

-- Gemstones and gemstone beads. In every shape, size and color. Donuts, cabs, chips - anything! I LOVE working with gemstones and I can never, ever have enough.

-- Lampwork beads.

-- Beading supplies. I create jewelry so I'm always looking for unique and interesting pendants, charms, gemstone beads, large focal beads and such. Also, I love Swarovski crystal, unique clasps or toggles, and jewelry wire in 16 gauge and 24 gauge in any color. Gemstone chips are awesome as well since I make Tree of Life pendants with them.

Extras
-- Tea! Especially fruity ones.

-- Chocolate! (white, milk or dark) No coconut please.

-- Candies! (whatever neat little treats you enjoy, send 'em my way. I love candy)

-- Sewing magazines. (especially things geared towards newbies)

-- Beading magazines (esp ones with projects/tutorials)

Thanks in advance to whomever picks me! Grin
« Last Edit: April 18, 2009 03:18:30 PM by phoenixfiredesigns » THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
mcook72677
I fink you freeky

« Reply #69 on: April 19, 2009 06:42:20 AM »

I claim phoenixfiredesigns for fabric and sewing notions to add to her stash.

1st claim, 0 sent, 0 recieved

About Me:
Hey everyone!  My name is Mandy, i'm 32 years old and live in Michigan.  I'm a stay at home mother of a 2 year old little girl and am due with my second child in july.  I love to craft, read books, watch movies, garden.
We have 2 cats that live in our home with us.  When the children are a bit older I am hoping that we will be able to get a dog(hopefully a Great Dane). 
I have a wide variety of tastes and don't cling to a certain style.  My favorite color is green but I like almost every color of the rainbow just turned off by certain shades(for example I don't like forest green).

Dislikes:
I hate SMOKE and don't wish to recieve anything from anyone who smokes in their home or lives with someone who smokes in the home!
I don't like glitter, sequins, feathers, ugly stuff, iron-ons!

Loves: I love almost anything from the 50/60's, owls, hedgehogs, cupcakes, strawberries, skulls, anchors, Alexander Henry fabrics, Amy Butler designs, Sylvia Ji, Klimt, magazines

Crafted Items:

Felted Stone Rug  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=233971.msg2557679#msg2557679

Baby Sling http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=23816226&ref=sr_list_16&&ga_search_query=Baby+Sling&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=2&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title

Vendor Apron  http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=23271594&ref=sr_list_10&&ga_search_query=vendor+aprons&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=5&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title

Dress or Blouse for 2 yr old daughter

Hand Knit Wool Socks

Sleeveless Maternity Tops

Anything inspired by my wists

Supplies:
Hand Spun or Dyed Yarn

Fabrics: Amy Butler, Alexander Henry, japanese prints, vintage 50's/60's

Japanese Craft Books or Zines

Bamboo Knitting Needles

Thanks!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Handmade and vintage goodness!
www.gibsgoods.etsy. com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Luli Fama Spring/Summer 2014 - Swimwear - Backstage, Interviews & Runway
Biggest Fall Fashion Trends
DIY Cut Off Denim Shorts
Luxury Lounge-Wear for Less: Cozy Up in Style and on a Budget
ABC Family and Wet Seal Collaborate on Clothes
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Art Dolls
Meatless Monday: Texas Pecan Pesto
@Home This Weekend: Celebrate Your State

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...