A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 298,060
Currently Running With Scissors:
796 Guests and 34 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 45 - DONE  (Read 13573 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

oneredboot
« Reply #100 on: April 27, 2009 05:32:15 PM »

I claim Banga for "sweet baby girl clothing".  This is my 4th claim, 2 sent, 1 in transit, 1 received.

I'm an ABD grad student in art history, 32, living in North Carolina.  I knit, sew, and am new to embroidery.  My aesthetic is very minimal--I try to surround myself with simple, beautiful, natural things.  William Morris said it best:  Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful.  I love natural colors and materials, especially organic and sustainable, and various shades of grey, blue, green, and brown (and lovely clear red). 

Here's my wishlist.  Thank you!

CRAFTS

felted rocks

summer shawl or wide scarf in summer-weight yarns or fabric--perhaps in clear red, white, or medium blue?

large fabric bucket like this one or any of the burlap buckets at mayamade

reusable sandwich wraps and snack bags

fabric shower cap

knitted, crocheted, or sewn lavender sachets Im making socks for everyone on my Xmas list this year, and Id like to include a lavender sachet with each package.  Neutral colors and modern/ elegant fabrics would be best (think upholstery fabric or IKEA-type designs). 

drawstring bags to use for wrapping gift socks.  Big enough to fit a pair of socks.  Neutral colors and modern/ elegant fabrics would be best (think upholstery fabric or IKEA-type designs).  Simple muslin or osanburg cloth with botanical type stencils or stamps would be perfect!

soft embroidered handkerchiefs

dish scrubbies made from recycled plastic bags

handspun or hand-dyed yarn

tea towels -- embroidered, embellished, or stenciled

outer space stuffies -- these little robot / space guys

jewelry made of recycled china, fused glass, or stained glass

modern laminated-fabric placemats

hand-thrown green, brown, blue or purple ceramic bowls

hand-woven, -painted, -dyed, -printed, or -stenciled  textiles of any kind

SUPPLIES
pre-loved is more than fine for these!  and a supplies-only package is great.

wool yarn scraps --  Inspired by mimiw, Im collecting scraps of wool (or other animal fiber) for a scrappy knitting project.  Send me the odds and ends of your projects--handspun scraps work too!  Animal fibers only, and at least 1 yard per scrap, please!   A whole package of these would make me very happy!

needle-felting kit

wool felt

dried lavender for making sachets

sock blockers in all sizes (kids, adult S, M, L)

blocking board

embroidery patterns --  Japanese, sublime stitching (especially artists series #7, #5, #3, chinese acrobats, vintage lamps, vital organs), clover (kitchen, animals, garden), wee wonderfuls, anything vintage / modern  (but no cutesy animals, country, or kitsch, please)

pom pom tree -- a type of pom pom maker

vintage nightgown and lingerie patterns, small-medium sizes

vintage sheets in good condition -- flowers are fine, but go easy on the pink!   

bird-watching kit -- I'm totally ignorant about birds but have been thinking that I would love to learn!

OR anything you like to craft that you think fits my taste based on my wishes or wists

Thanks so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
riario
:*

expecting our first!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #101 on: April 27, 2009 07:11:15 PM »

I claim oneredboot for soft embroidered handkerchiefs & embroidery patterns

This is my 2nd claim (0 sent, 1 received).

I am in Illinois. I'm 31, recently married and pregnant with our first child so I'd be happy with pretty much anything baby related. The baby's sex is unknown so unisex items please. We are decorating the nursery in bright colors with a zoo/animal theme - I love orange and prefer organic cotton. For non-baby things I like neutral colors, browns, greens, oranges, purples, creams. I dislike most pink and blue colors.

Crafts

~ embroidered/painted/screen printed onesies
~ Baby sling
~ Cloth diapers thanks musiclady!
~ Baby Booties
~ Baby Hats
~ Long sundress
~ Maternity tops
~ Infinity dress- hunter green or brown would be nice
~ Amigurumi toys for baby
~ Large tote with pockets
~ Diaper bag - unisex colors
~ Soy candles
~ ANYTHING ON MY WISTS

Craft Supplies

~ quilt squares (min size of 4x4 please)
~ quilt charm package or a jelly roll
~ quilt blocks (any size)
~ any baby fabric
~ Sublime Stitching patterns (partially used is fine): Garden Variety, The Black Apple, Dutch-Russian, Forest Friends
~ fabric paint
~ pattern for Amy Butler's Modern Diaper Bag
« Last Edit: April 27, 2009 07:32:00 PM by riario » THIS ROCKS   Logged

bsonlytoots

B's Only Toots

« Reply #102 on: April 27, 2009 07:20:22 PM »

I claim riario for baby goodies!!!

(5 claims, 0 sent, 3 rec'd)

Hello! I'm Sabrina and I live in Florida! I'm a 27 year old SAHM of 5 kiddos, a hubby and a dog! I love to craft everything and love to try new stuff. I'm pretty easy to please, and LOVE getting handmade goodies! I have no allergies that matter when it comes to swapping!

My hubby just enclosed our back porch into a HUGE craft room for me to lock myself craft away in! I would LOVE stuff to help my organize all my new space (more info below!) We bought annual passes to Disney this year and have been going quite often, so stuff to help keep control of 5 kids and all their crap is awesome! My next big project is redecorating our kitchen, so fun new handmade goodies for in there would be awesome too (again more info below!)

Crafts I would love to receive:

ANYTHING from my wists - use it as inspiration or make something exactly as is! Everything is up to date and has notes on it!
A sturdy tote with pockets/dividers of various sizes for use when I take the kids to Disney Thank you missdisney!
Funky Earrings - the funkier the better!
Felt, crochet or knit foods/supplies for the kids play kitchen
Crochet hook roll-preferably in grey, lime green, or sky blue (to match amy butler's faded china lotus fabric)
Candles- natural colors, red and cream or a mixture of the two would be great colors too, or something to match the craft room(see above)! I like nice crisp clean scents, florals are ok too, nothing fruity or cinnamon
Yummy soaps! I like all kinds of scents so Im good with whatever!
A hanging wall organizer, in light blue, lime green or grey colors (again to match the craft room colors listed above) for my new craft room! Thank you musiclady!!
Fabric boxes, in random sizes and light blue, lime green, or grey colors (see above)Thank you A2K! I can ALWAYS use more!
Magnetic tins, for my new craft room too! Deep or shallow doesnt matter on size Thanks phoenixfiredesigns!
Jars, tins, baskets, buckets, bowls or anything else to help organize all the crap my crafting and 5 kids can accumulate! Smiley
Stuff for the kitchen since we are redecorating!! The colors are cream, red and a touch of grey. (the Amy Butler fabrics I am using are in my wists, I would love it to match those colors but it doesn't have to be her fabric, I know it pricey! lol) Stuff to hang on the walls would be good, bowls, containers, magnets, towels, dishcloths, an apron, oven mitts, pot holders, etc, really I am open to anything!
Crochet or Knit felted bowls - would love some of these in various sizes/colors. Grey, red, light blue, lime, cream.
Magnet Board - to match the kitchen or craft room would be great!
Crochet or Knit Washcloths- any colors would be fine.
Kidlet Bags - these would be awesome for my kidlets to stuff their stuff in! hehe Girly garden theme would be cool!
Reusuable sandwich bags - trying to get a set for each kiddo So girly stuff mostly but we do have 1 boy! Wink (these can be separate claims of course) Inspiration: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_list_11&listing_id=22751306&ga_search_query=sandwich+bags&ga_search_type=tag_title&ga_page=&min=&max=&order=
Reusable lunch bags - again would like one for each kiddo, we have 4 girls and one boy, and I'd like one for hubby too! (these can be separate claims of course) Inspiration: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=22236854

Supplies I'd love to play with:

Fabric - I like fun stuff, Amy Butler, Michael Miller, Alexander Henry types (doesn't have to be those names, but I like those styles Smiley )
Yarn - all kinds! Funky, normal, all colors
polymer clay stuff, tools, clay, whatever
resin molds and supplies
Jewelry making stuff
scrapbook paper
scrapbook punches
Any other scrapbook stuff

Safety eyes
A soapmaking starter kit - I am so wanting to try this!
Craft books- sewing, crochet, clay, pretty much anything! I love to have reference. Nothing too outdated please.
Also, feel free to destash on me Thanks Banga!

Extras

ANY extra is good with me!  Wink

Thanks for choosing me!
« Last Edit: April 27, 2009 07:31:00 PM by bsonlytoots » THIS ROCKS   Logged

AbbyRose
« Reply #103 on: April 27, 2009 09:14:52 PM »

I claim bsonlytoots for funky earrings

This is my first claim this round.

I am 26 years old and I am sahm to my 19 mth old daughter, Abigail. I live in Ontario, Canada. My husband works in finance and is an avid golfer. But enough about him. I love to cook, sew and make jewellery. I also paint occasionally and am interested in trying resin pendants, knitting, and dying/spinning yarn. I live in a small town and we don't have a fabric store or a craft store so sending me a package with just supplies is fine with me! I was diagnosed last year with Candida so I'm now trying to "heal" myself with healthier lifestyle choices (food, exercise, massage, vitamins…etc) Also, my husband is allergic to cats and I'm sensitive to cigarette smoke so if you're home has either, please wash, febreeze or air out your items before shipping. Thanks!

Big wishes are bolded.

CRAFTS
* Anything inspired by my wist http://www.wists.com/AbbyRose
* Toddler bibs for my 19mth old. Large ones with good coverage, but they must look cute Smiley Snaps or velcro is preferred to ties. Big bold girly prints or fun and cute applique animals or flowers. Ribbons and lace would be nice too.[/b]
* Car seat strap covers in similar fabrics to this.  Could be in very girly colours too if you have them.
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_gallery_8&listing_id=20358546&ga_search_query=car+seat+strap+cover&ga_search_type=tag_title
* Homemade bath soaks or fizzy balls. I don’t like floral or musky smells. I love cucumber melon, peppermint, citrus, lavender and green tea therapy scents.
* Reusable Swiffer pads like this: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=165049.0 Colour doesn’t really matter as long as it’s two different colours.
* Knit or crochet dishcloths
* Funky Apron  in a style like this. the colours and style are great!
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_gallery_14&listing_id=21252139&ga_search_query=apron+fabric&ga_search_type=tag_title&ga_page=4&min=&max=&order=price_desc or this one even though it's meant to be a shirt. I like the way it looks from the front. I do not need the fancy tying at the back or the giant sun on the front but the colours and style are great otherwise.
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_gallery_19&listing_id=12437302&ga_search_query=apron+fabric&ga_search_type=tag_title&ga_page=5&min=&max=&order=price_desc * Pajama’s for myself. Ladies size medium, like this: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_gallery_16&listing_id=18470644&ga_search_query=pajama&ga_search_type=tag_title&ga_page=6&min=&max=&order=price_desc

SUPPLIES
* Fabric Fun, vibrant, abstract prints are preferred, I’m not really into character prints though. I like Alexander Henry Boutique Collection, Joel Dewberry Aviary and pretty much anything Amy Butler or similar styles. I’d prefer nothing smaller than a fat quarter, but, if it’s any of these designer prints listed I’ll take smaller!
* Hump-Jumper (just typing that makes me giggle) used is fine http://shoppersrule.com/pc/HJ/Sewmall30/index.html
* Lace trims - No burgundy please
* Jean-A-Ma-Jig  used is fine
http://www.clotilde.com/detail.html?prod_id=265&criteria=jean-a-ma-jig
* Mica powder in all the colours of the rainbow. Teal and silver would be my top choices.
* Small craft drill.
* stainless steel or sterling silver ear wires (hooks, kidney or handmade)
* Pendant trays for resin pendants. Round, square or oval.
* Small trinkets and items to imbed in resin.
* Size 8 seed beads (the larger ones) in clear or clear lined with colour like this: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vl_other_2&listing_id=22007506
* Glass or acrylic beads can be simple or fun and funky! Mixture of colours, shapes and sizes.
* cup bur for smoothing wire ends
* Plastic ring mandrel - used is fine!
*clear shrinky dink plastic, the one that is pre-buffed and ready for use
* Hand spun and/or dyed wool or yarn
* Gummed Paper Packing Tape from Staples in the US They don’t sell it in Canada nor will they ship to us! http://www.staples.com/office/supplies/p1_Staples-Standard-Grade-Paper-Packaging-Tape-2.8-x-125-yards-Each_15488_Business_Supplies_10051_SEARCH
* Wool Felt or high quality acrylic felt - red, pink, yellow, orange, blue, green, white, beige, tan, black
*Embellishments to use on hairclips. Preferably no larger than ½”
* Coarse-Grind Powder, Fine-Grind Powder and Polishing Powder for my rock tumbler.

EXTRAS:

If you’re shipping from the States, I love the Whatchamacalit chocolate bar or regular chocolate (especially truffles)  I also love the light blue Orbit gum. Hubby adores Skittles and Nibs.

Healthy cook books or some of your own favourite healthy recipes. I do my best to avoid wheat, sugar, dairy and preservatives. Good thing I enjoy cooking because this makes eating out very difficult!

« Last Edit: April 28, 2009 04:45:43 PM by AbbyRose » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Adorable handmade childrens hoodies in stock now!
Wistful Thinking.
I love to DYE Smiley
Handmade cloth diapers, booties, bags and more! www.abbyrosecreations.ca
claire313

Make Tea, Not War!

« Reply #104 on: April 29, 2009 01:17:13 PM »

Hello!

I claim AbbyRose for crocheted dishcloths and probably some supplies Cheesy

7th claim this round, 1 sent, 4 received, 1 pending
(holy crap how did i rack up 7 claims this month?!?)

My name is Claire, I'm 25 and I live in New Jersey. I work at an engineering publishing company in the sales and marketing department... I'm a vegetarian, I do yoga, LOVE animals (especially cats), and anything bohemian/indie. My favorite colors are blue, orange, teal and green. No allergies, unless you plan to send me alcohol (yeah im allergic to alcohol, sad i know), can't stand the feel of velvet, and chocolate totally grosses me out  Anything else you would like to know about me, PM away!

BIG wishes BOLD

NEW STUFF ADDED!!!
Crafts:

- Rings! I wear huge rings all the time, the funkier, the better!
- Funky jewelry (vintage, indie) - necklaces, bracelets, earrings, anklets, etc
- Something Vegetarian/Animal Welfare oriented (I'd love a shirt or bag! Pins/jewelry would be cool too!) As much as PETA makes me nervous, they have some cute marketing ideas think: "powered by tofu", "love me don't eat me", "i am not a nugget".
- Vintagey camisole: something like this http://www.freepeople.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/products.detail/productID/6728d476-6c71-42ae-afe9-be7328667795/categoryID/5329eb52-fb04-4e72-8534-36232b579aac Again, I'm on the smaller side so PM for sizing
- Handmade soaps in delicious flavors (nothing too flowery, i like "food" scents like citrus, vanilla, cinnamon, etc thanks skaborsk! could use more
- Screen printed t-shirt with my fave bands (The Shins, Metallica) or some random animal (octopus, cat, hedgehog...) - i am pretty tiny so a size XS should be fine <--thanks freestyle! i love the hedgehog! and thank you bsonlytoots! i love the dandelions!
- Cloth pads and carrying bag (can be two separate claims... i think its time i jumped on this bandwagon too )
- Thread catcher for my sewing machine
- *big obnoxious wish* THIS DRESS! bc it is too awesome for words... any earthy color would be great (PM for sizing)  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=254265.0
- Little zip case for my camera... i bring it with me EVERYWHERE (Nikon Coolpix) <---Thanks Kristen81!
- Scrabble tile pendant (a nature/bohemian theme maybe??)
- Scrabble tile bracelet (see above)
- Anything with a dandelion on it (skirt, shirt, necklace...) <--- thank you so much Mlsocci74!! I'm still obsessed with dandelions and would love to add to the collection...
- Yoga pants (cropped)
- Reusable shopping bag that folds into a little case
- Something firefighter related for my boy... he's been a volunteer for almost 10 years 
- Art to cheer up my otherwise desolate cube at work
- BUNNY HOODIE! http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=298030.0 I'm sure i'm way too old for this, but whatever, its cute! cotton/jersey would be perfect (i don't like velour)
- A little backpack/bag that I can throw on when riding around on my bike (sturdier the better, in case i fall off my bike or something haha!)
- Altered tees or tanks like this: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=106867.msg1016302#msg1016302 or this: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=10284568 (yup, just copied that link right from banga haha)
- Seashell jewelry - its almost summer! yay!

Supplies: (thanks to everyone who has sent/is sending me supplies! I can always use more )

- Ephemera
- ATC starter kit (I've wanted to try this for some time... sheepBlue's have inspired me!)
- Tarot cards, loteria
- Watch parts! Yes, it seems I have jumped on the steampunk bandwagon...
- Glass beads - any size, color
- Felt beads
- Cool fabric - I just started getting into sewing so my supplies are rather limited (thanks everyone!!)
- Sewing supplies that I don't realize I need (zippers, interfacing, etc) (thanks again everybody!)
- YARN!!!!! Anything soft... most colors except obnoxious neons or "baby" blues and pinks
- Jewelry making supplies - Jump rings, wire, clasps, etc
- BUTTONS
- Glass jars to store beads/buttons/random crap in
- Rotary cutter and self-healing mat (can be 2 separate claims)

Extras:

- Old post cards
- Cool picture frames in cool colors/shapes
- Old maps! Italy, Portugal, any city from around the world
- TEA! Your favorite kinds are welcome
- ANYTHING tea related - charms, images, etc
- Crafting books (I'm mostly into sewing, crochet, and jewelry making at this point..)
- Something unique to your area: candy (except chocolate), postcards, etc

Anything you can think of that might relate to the lists above would be super too ... AND I just started a wist! (a wist? did you say she started a wist?? omg!)

http://www.wists.com/claire313

(hope that link works)

Thanks to whoever picks me!  Swaps are so fun  Cheesy

** I have gotten so many awesome things in these swaps - I ALWAYS get compliments on your amazing creations...keep up the great work, guys!** 
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009 01:51:33 PM by claire313 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

amessyperfection
« Reply #105 on: April 29, 2009 03:10:33 PM »

I claim claire313 for some work cube cheering and some extras!!!

This is my first swap via Craftster. I have done many personal swaps and I pretty live for receiving and sending mail. So if you are interested in that let me know too!!!

Oh Heyyyy! My name is Sarah, I am 24 and live in Reno, NV. I live with 3 girls and their four cats. I am vegetarian, in an all girl bicycle gang, music freak, collector of old books and manuals and a lover of all bugs, squirrels, chipmunks, and deer. I have no clue what my favorite color is, it seems to change daily.  I not allergic to anything youd send, unless you try to make a bee charmer out of me. I love old photos, old post cards, old doll parts, vulgar or inappropriate things, sailor stuff, activism, Cyndi Lauper, vintage sunglasses, stationary and anything that doesnt really make sense.

My main crafts are crocheting and knitting and cross stitch and embroidery. What can I say? I love string.
I am also into writing, hand sewing, stencils, collage and a small amount of painting.

Now on to the important stuff!!!

Crafts-
*Art!!! - Any medium, any size!
*Pillows- Anything different and fun.
*Strange necklaces- Most of my jewelry has been picked up at thrift stores.
*BIG WISH!!! A roll for my crochet hooks and knitting needles- Right now they are all in a glass cup that the cats like to knock over!
*Stationary sets- home made are awesomesets are hard to find now-a-days.
*BIG WISH!!! Over shoulder bag- One I can wear while riding my bike that will fit a U-lock and water bottle.
*Costumes or props for costumes- I dress up any chance I get and take a lot of photos.
*Anything record or tape related. <3
*Anything nude male related- My house is full of it.  Wink
*Anything bug related- Worms, caterpillars, beetles, snails, slugs, spiders.
*One of those bags to hold grocery store plastic bags- They are taking over our kitchen.
*Piggybank- It doesnt have to be a piggy, or any animal at alljust need somewhere to store my pennies to move. (My house jokes around and calls it our abortion fund.so itd be funny if it had something to do with that.)
*Work apron- For messy crafts and working on my bicycle, Id love if it had pockets.

Supplies and Extras-
*Old photographs
*Old/Odd postcards
*Vintage frames.ornate or gold are the best!!!
*Fun buttons
*Stationary
*Vintage/funny/odd stitching patterns
*Cross stitch cloth in any color
*Things of bugs

I am very excited about this!!!

Smiley
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009 03:13:15 PM by amessyperfection » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Some boys want to take a beautiful girl and hide her away from the rest of the world.
bsonlytoots

B's Only Toots

« Reply #106 on: April 29, 2009 04:51:53 PM »

I claim amessyperfection for ... a crochet hook roll & a plastic bag holder!

(6 claims, 0 sent, 3 rec'd)

Hello! I'm Sabrina and I live in Florida! I'm a 27 year old SAHM of 5 kiddos, a hubby and a dog! I love to craft everything and love to try new stuff. I'm pretty easy to please, and LOVE getting handmade goodies! I have no allergies that matter when it comes to swapping!

My fave color is blue, I love brown and pink or brown and blue together. My hubby just enclosed our back porch into a HUGE craft room for me to lock myself craft away in! I would LOVE stuff to help my organize all my new space (more info below!) We bought annual passes to Disney this year and have been going quite often, so stuff to help keep control of 5 kids and all their crap is awesome! My next big project is redecorating our kitchen, so fun new handmade goodies for in there would be awesome too (again more info below!)

Crafts I would love to receive:

Big Wishes in maroon!

ANYTHING from my wists - use it as inspiration or make something exactly as is! Everything is up to date and has notes on it!
A sturdy tote with pockets/dividers of various sizes for use when I take the kids to Disney Thank you missdisney!
Funky Earrings - the funkier the better! Thanks AbbyRose!
Felt, crochet or knit foods/supplies for the kids play kitchen
Crochet hook roll-preferably in grey, lime green, or sky blue (to match amy butler's faded china lotus fabric)
Candles- natural colors, red and cream or a mixture of the two would be great colors too, or something to match the craft room(see above)! I like nice crisp clean scents, florals are ok too, nothing fruity or cinnamon
Yummy soaps! I like all kinds of scents so Im good with whatever!
A hanging wall organizer, in light blue, lime green or grey colors (again to match the craft room colors listed above) for my new craft room! Thank you musiclady!!
Fabric boxes, in random sizes and light blue, lime green, or grey colors (see above)Thank you A2K! I can ALWAYS use more!
Magnetic tins, for my new craft room too! Deep or shallow doesnt matter on size Thanks phoenixfiredesigns!
Jars, tins, baskets, buckets, bowls or anything else to help organize all the crap my crafting and 5 kids can accumulate! Smiley
Stuff for the kitchen since we are redecorating!! The colors are cream, red and a touch of grey. (the Amy Butler fabrics I am using are in my wists, I would love it to match those colors but it doesn't have to be her fabric, I know it pricey! lol) Stuff to hang on the walls would be good, bowls, containers, magnets, etc, really I am open to anything!
Crochet or Knit felted bowls - would love some of these in various sizes/colors. Grey, red, light blue, lime, cream.
Magnet Board - to match the kitchen or craft room would be great!
Crochet or Knit Washcloths- any colors would be fine.
Kidlet Bags - these would be awesome for my kidlets to stuff their stuff in! hehe Girly garden theme would be cool!
Reusuable sandwich bags - trying to get a set for each kiddo So girly stuff mostly but we do have 1 boy! Wink (these can be separate claims of course) Inspiration: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_list_11&listing_id=22751306&ga_search_query=sandwich+bags&ga_search_type=tag_title&ga_page=&min=&max=&order=
Reusable lunch bags - again would like one for each kiddo, we have 4 girls and one boy, and I'd like one for hubby too! (these can be separate claims of course) Inspiration: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=22236854
AIO Cloth Diapers **SUPER HUGE GINORMOUS WISH** Either one size fits all or extra large, for my 1 and 2 year old girls. I am sick of buying diapers (finally).

Supplies I'd love to play with:

Fabric - I like fun stuff, Amy Butler, Michael Miller, Alexander Henry types (doesn't have to be those names, but I like those styles Smiley )
Yarn - all kinds! Funky, normal, all colors
polymer clay stuff, tools, clay, whatever
resin molds and supplies
Jewelry making stuff
scrapbook paper
scrapbook punches
Any other scrapbook stuff

Safety eyes
A soapmaking stater kit - I am so wanting to try this!
Craft books- sewing, crochet, clay, pretty much anything! I love to have reference. Nothing too outdated please.
Also, feel free to destash on me

Extras

ANY extra is good with me!  Wink

« Last Edit: April 29, 2009 04:59:38 PM by bsonlytoots » THIS ROCKS   Logged

murbeck
They call me a redneck, and I reckon that I am

"the chief enemy of creativity is good sense"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: April 30, 2009 04:08:27 AM »

I claim bsonlytoots for "Jars, tins, baskets, buckets, bowls or anything else to help organize" & scrapbooking supplies.

2nd claim, 1 sent, 0 received

Hi, my name is Marie and I live in Florida (blah).  Im not big on sunny days unless theres a motorcycle or jet ski involved in the picture   Roll Eyes   I prefer the mountains & lake to beaches any day, but Im stuck here for a bit.  Luckily, I am very happily married to my best friend and we have two hairy children, Pixie, a cocker-chow and Remington, a lab-retriever.  We own a small house in a small town, but dream of moving to the sticks one day.

My favorite things to do are read, sew, surf craftster, ride bitch on the motorcycle and catering to my husband & friends (beer me bitch is a term of endearment round these parts, lol), and as of recently, quadding!!!!   

Loves: tattoos, argyle, plaid, guns, the paranormal, lightening storms, coffee/tea/lattes, Celtic anything, rustic/cabin dcor, my husbands red facial hair, MMA (especially Chuck Liddell, /drools), brownies, Nintendo, beer, Chuck Taylors, Braveheart, smutty romance novels, cooking & baking.

Hates Dislikes: hate, exercise, litterbugs, when people dont give you the thank you wave when you let them in.

WISTS: www.wists.com/celtica82 (Im constantly adding to it)

If its on my wist, I want it so youre safe with anything there 

Crafted Items

*Wisty Surprise

*A poppet based off of William Wallace from Braveheart, in his prettiest form  http://wists.com/murbeck/65a5389fe90ccef8791c641c51e11f34?offset=0

*poppet/doll/stuffy set based off of Disney's Robin Hood & Maid Marian (the foxes) in either their normal attire or their wedding attire

*Shawl/Stole in shapes such as http://wists.com/murbeck/search/shawl/806ed2db5056a3589946750327ed2e3b

*Cute sewing machine cover

*Fabric storage basket, like so http://wists.com/murbeck/e4e9797b7747e51965d06c9f35f44c30  or http://wists.com/murbeck/e4cb9a3d106e1300d60639590e7c3200

*Pad & Tampon cosy http://wists.com/murbeck/5d9744cb72972a56e966bf37c8bbc084

*Shes Crafty Hoody http://wists.com/murbeck/4b3f205e46f23cc6ac272e9a3746b896
     Or any cool hoody, really.  Lots of other ideas on my wist in form of shirts and stuff.

*Tree of Life pendant http://wists.com/murbeck/ed797d37970cda50e660f91affdb5c38  or  http://wists.com/murbeck/6e3e6b55857476af16eaf8a867009b79 (these are strictly examples, they do not have to be in these colors or anything   )

*Floor length skirt
*tops
   (sizes are available on my wists, but if you need true measurements, pm me and Ill gladly divulge)

*modest earrings and badass pendant (please see wist for examples) ~no fake metals, please, am allergic

*lunch bag/purse (big enough to hold bigger tupperwares, etc.) I would like one for both me and my husband, I realize each 1 would be 1 wish 

*soaps

*candles
            (I like clove, chai, coco, banana, berries, melons, linen, sugary, gardenia... don't like vanilla, florals or butt nakid (lmao, the worst smelling incense ever))

*fabric hair curlers

*a surprise with a gryphon theme

*a surprise with a rampant lion theme

*ceramic/pottery bowl or mug or pitcher

*your rendering of my dogs (will send pics... or I'm sure you could stalk them from me, lol)

*needle book

*craft apron

*overnight bag (love the weekender bag style, but I SO do not require pricey fabrics)

*messenger/sling bag

Supplies

Decent quality yarn
Double sided knitting needles (I only have size 6)
Cabling needles
Pinking shears
Wild colored threads (anything but black or white really)
Japanese fabrics
Cool patterned fabrics
Sewing hardware (clasps, keyfob, d-rings, snaps)
Quilt patterns (or quilt pattern book)
Paint Brushes
Canvas/canvas board
the book Last Minute Patchwork and Quilted Gifts
Crane Scissors
Quilting notions
Fabric pens
Batting
Interfacing (I could find uses for both sew-in & iron-on in varying thickness)
boning
craft/sewing/quilting magezines
Pasta machine (for poly clay)
polymer clay
polymer clay tools (I've always just used household crap, lol)

Extras

Chocolate (especially foreign)
Coke tabs
Beer/Ale bottle caps
Good books (http://www.amazon.com/wishlist/1XE6GOTPFTT2F) that you might have laying around, that you think I might enjoy
cute & funky socks (loners are fine) for sock stuffies
Craft/Sewing/Quilting magezines

Thanks in advance!  Kiss
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009 06:54:38 AM by murbeck » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You are ALWAYS smiling"
"That's because I'm happy"

Facebook
I'm Wistful
I'm pinteresting!

What good is warmth without cold to give it sweetness?
ehinders
Crafting to avoid real work.

« Reply #108 on: April 30, 2009 09:36:34 AM »

I claim murbec for a wisty surprise!

4th claim; 1 Outstanding, 1 In Transit, 1 Rec'd

Updated with a few new things
About me:
I live in Redwood Falls, MN. I work in a law office. I graduated law school last May. I took the bar exam in February and I PASSED! WOOT!  I live with my hubby and a fish named Liberty. I do not smoke nor have any pets (other than the Beta!). My favorite colors are red, apple green, mint green, turquoise, and blue

My Wishes:
Crafted:
Anything from my wists: http://www.wists.com/eallex
(Wists are quite extensive and have lots of comments)

Bella's mittens (knitted) tutorial here: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=280787.0 Thanks Rain!

Original artwork for my office - can be any medium including colage and photography, bonus points if it is something legal related (see wist for examples of stuff I like.) Thanks Banga!- can always use more!

An Amy Buttler Weekender bag in a fun fabric (see wists for inspiration)

Steampunk Octopus/Seahorse jewelry (example here: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_gallery_16&listing_id=21674664&ga_search_query=horse&ga_search_type=tag_title) Thanks AsphaltQueen!

Homemade Bath bombs/cookies, cupcakes, etc as seen all over Craftster

Homemade lip gloss/balm

Anything artwork/decoration for my kitchen (I have red birds in there, but not cardinals, just generic ones)

A t-shirt with a crafty type theme on it- sz large womens (see my profile for list of crafts I do for inspiration)

Anything Dr. Who Related (lots on my wists)

Wine bottle cheese plate (like one seen here: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_gallery_12&listing_id=22310564&ga_search_query=blue+wine+bottle+&ga_search_type=tag_title&ga_page=&min=&max=&order= )

handknit socks! any color is fine, prefer cotton or cotton blend. I wear size 9 in US womens

Supplies:
Watch parts/clogs, etc to make my own steampunk jewelry

vintage silverware (preferably silver or silver plated, but steel ok too) to make jewelry

wool roving Thanks Banga!

Jet printer shrinky dink plastic

Funky beads (always looking for more/different to add to my collection)

Amy Buttler apron pattern

Nice wool felt any colors

As an aside: I love chocolate! Smiley

Thanks in advance for claiming me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TwiztidBlood
« Reply #109 on: April 30, 2009 09:03:20 PM »

Ok, this round is now finished, and I have started round 46!

Please come and join us there:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=303165.0
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I just moved to a new loft, please contact me for my new mailing address!
My Wist
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Miranda Kerr Inspired Makeup Tutorial
How Alcohol Affects Your Skin
The Monday Makeover - The Bordeaux Lip
A Facial With Celebrity Aesthetician Nerida Joy
Top 5 Best Natural Skin Care Products
Latest Blog Articles
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup
@Home This Weekend: Create a Spooky Yard

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...