A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 306,066
Currently Running With Scissors:
545 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 141
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 25 **Discussion Thread**  (Read 45330 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

cyndiq
i am aka sewsweet08 on yt come say hi

aussie craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1310 on: April 30, 2009 05:29:19 AM »

atsuko love your pictures i havent seen that tutorial link is it hard to find. can you pm it to me?
pretty wedding shots!
cyndi
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kitschkween
« Reply #1311 on: April 30, 2009 05:33:39 AM »

everyone's got beautiful pictures! I'll dig some of mine up. we had a small vegas wedding.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinkanddinky
"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes." Proust

Sociologist with scissors

View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: April 30, 2009 05:58:26 AM »

Oh my goodness, I can't believe how much I've missed! I got on here just to check in before I begin my online tests and discovered everyone's beautiful photos. I will have to come back later today and really check them all out. Everyone is so beautiful and there are so many artisitic touches! Hopefully I can scrounge up a couple to add. We got married right when digital was coming in to style so our photos are on film. We have scanned a few of them though.

A govt job I applied for has shown some interest, which now means I have two online tests I have to take plus some writing samples to prepare. Plus I have to make some rice krispie treats for my dad's birthday and some cookies and salsa for an out-of-town trip this weekend to a cabin in WV with some friends. Busy day ahead!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LaughingLark
« Reply #1313 on: April 30, 2009 06:00:52 AM »

I'm loving the wedding photos!

I took down our portrait to take a pic, and it has glare from the kitchen window on Doug's suit, but this is us. We were 23 years old, and it was June 20, 1987.  Grin

We are both a lot bigger now... Cheesy

To keep it crafty--what is this link to a watercolor tute? I LOVE atsuko's pics, and I want to learn how to do that! Smiley
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009 06:02:10 AM by LaughingLark » THIS ROCKS   Logged

SewMamaLady

I heart handmade!!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1314 on: April 30, 2009 06:42:17 AM »

Ah, LL, that's a beautiful picture. You both look so happy. Smiley Your flowers are beautiful.

Crafty, crafty, crafty...I love the watercolor too. It is freaking awesome! Now I want one!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Homespun gifts for your friends and family!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/shallwespinmydear
Will be posting more items soon. Check back!
Mlsocci74
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #1315 on: April 30, 2009 06:50:24 AM »

Oh my!!!  I absolutely loved looking at all the wedding pics.  I will have to see if I could find get a pic.  We got married when I was 7 months pregnant. Yes...oh bad me.  LOL  We were engaged before I got pregnant and moved the wedding up 6 months.  So it was put together quick and we put all our money toward the reception.... no professional photographer...no honeymoon  but one hell of a party!  
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to do some personal swaps!!

https://www.pinterest.com/mlsocci74/
alteredmommy
Swap Moderator
More Art, Less Craft Moderator

I'm an altered girl, in an altered world....

Colour outside the lines!

« Reply #1316 on: April 30, 2009 06:53:47 AM »

we probly should put links to non-crafty pictures so no one gets upset with us.........

A2K I would be all over a 70's-80's wedding picture thread.  all the kids could giggle at our coolness Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Have a Swap Problem?  Please open a HELP DESK ticket!!

I am thinking of aurochs and angels, the secret of durable pigments, prophetic sonnets, the refuge of art..."  Vladimir Nabok
A2K

arf arf!

« Reply #1317 on: April 30, 2009 07:03:50 AM »

And we WERE cool, weren't we AM?  MLF?  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sewknitter

have needles will sew, knit, crochet, tat. . swap!

« Reply #1318 on: April 30, 2009 07:16:31 AM »

Great photos, wow, I agree so nice to put faces to names.

Here is our photo, 1976, haha! Back then we had a wedding so our parents could show off that they trained us right and we turned out right. So very few choices.

We rented a place that held 200, and had a dessert reception in the evening. All the people that came brought a small dessert to share. 400 people actually showed up.

We had a handmade wedding cake. I made my dress, Mom made our flower girl dresses, and all the bridesmaids and I worked on their dresses.

I did most of the bouquets, table decorations, and everything but the invitations.

There weren't any pc computers, they mostly used keypunch cards, and no copiers. So I would have had to hand paint (rubber stamps only were for businesses, lol) each invite. Nowadays it is so much easier to do everything yourself.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.cara4webshopping.com
knitting looms, embroidery machines, weaving,  knitting software~all discounted!

Shop My Swap  Shop 31
gavagai
« Reply #1319 on: April 30, 2009 07:40:35 AM »

I didn't find any baby pictures of me (my parents probably have them all), but Mika has a web page that we have been updating with lots of pictures and some kind of a blog since she was born (the last update was in January though... really should add some more pictures). If you want to use google's automatic translation on it, you can go to http://translate.google.se/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.melonia.com&sl=sv&tl=en&hl=sv&ie=UTF-8
The translation is hilarious sometimes!  Cheesy but you should get some of the meaning anyway. By the way, in Swedish dates are written day/month, so 17/1 would mean January 17.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 141 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Spicy White Bean Dip
And the sun is still here...
@Home This Weekend: Stenciled Table

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...