A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 302,560
Currently Running With Scissors:
692 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 25 *Shops*  (Read 61734 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Avian Flight
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2009 02:02:08 PM »

Smiley Currently Closed. STS 26: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=303326.msg3469919#msg3469919 Smiley
All items sent from Brooklyn, NY. Non-smoking house with 2 short hair kittens. There are only one of each item unless otherwise specified. Please claim in full point increments. Thanks!

Crafts:

3 points:
none at this time

2 points:

opened back
Laptop Bag - (2) - Lovely laptop bag made from durable ikea heart fabric. Interior is fully lined in black. Thick fleece interfacing to protect and pad your laptop. Sewn in velcro closure and handles for mobility. This bag measures 14" x 9" and fits a macbook very snug (you have to push it in but not hard). Will also fit any laptop that's smaller. Great for protecting your laptop, especially if you carry yours in your book bag!

1 point:

Aquamarine flower egg - (1) - chicken egg dyed in the traditional Ukrainian pysanky method. Egg has been emptied and varnished. This egg is 1 points due to the design and number of color dips (1 hour to complete). The color is more green and darker than in the picture which shows the white design better, the camera couldn't catch the right color. The back is blank and the color is not solid but is patchy. One of my favorites. Base not included, you can use napkin rings, beer caps, or empty metal tea light casings to display.

Set of 2 pysanky eggs - (1) - these are "first attempts" with my new kit so they are far from perfect (lines are not smooth, etc). The lower egg has a smudged bottom that is not visible if displayed bottom side down. These are real chicken eggs that have been emptied and dyed using traditional Ukrainian techniques. Eggs are varnished. Get both for a point.

Strawberry Heart Charm - (1) - felt mini strawberry plush for cell phones, purses, keychains, etc. About the size of a US quarter. Only 1 available!

Chocolate Strawberry Charm - (1) - felt mini strawberry plush dipped in "chocolate". Perfect for cell phones, purses, keychains, etc. The yellow seeds are brighter than actual picture. About the size of a US quarter. Only 1 available!

Origami Strawberries - (1) - Choice of 12 puffed up origami strawberries made by me OR 20 sheets of strawberry origami paper with pictorial instructions (with Korean text). Instructions are pretty self explanatory but I can help via PM if needed.

Under 1 point:

Sale! Small Notebooks - (.25 for TWO) - cover is printed cardstock, regular white paper inside, 20 pages. Measures 3.25 x 4.5". Choose from skulls, floral, kisses, or fans.

Crochet case - (.25) - Perfect size for small cameras and other electronics. Brown and blue yarn.

Blue Earrings - (.25) - sky blue colored beads. (They two are exactly the same even though in the picture it doesn't look like it.)

Heart Earrings - (.25) - These are made by jkollmann over at etsy. I won these in a contest but I don't think I'll wear them because it's not my style. Made out of clay and has a really pretty shiny swirl pattern.

Supplies:

Pink Photo Album - (.5) - New in package. Says "cherish" on cover. Cover is a soft velour type fabric. Inside pages are black. Holds 60 - 4x6" photos.

FREE with purchase. Please indicate choice when claiming.

Precious Moments Cross stitch - I started it but couldn't go on. Comes with needle, thread, mesh and pattern. Measures ~3-4" in diameter.

Claims from me:
Send by 4/14 - avian flight to lapoli - Monkey Bento Kit - (2) - sent

Claims I have made:
Send by 4/6 - loves2experiment to Avian Flight - Stamp carving kit - (3) - received
send by 4/10 - asphaltqueen to avian flight - Owl ring #5 - (1) - received

Current: 2
Pending: 0
TOTAL: 2
« Last Edit: May 02, 2009 09:16:34 PM by Avian Flight » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists
eula.wordpress.com - updated frequently! (food and bento)
A2K
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

arf arf!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2009 02:13:44 PM »

OPEN!

Brief bio:  I am a Michigan (USA) native and can't imagine living anywhere else!  No smoking goes on in my house, but we have an 18 year old scruffy cat and my darling jack russell, Haily.  I try my best to keep Haily hair off things, but I'm usually a carrier, so if one or two slip through, my apologies!  

A2K's Shop
A2K!!! - it's official!!!!
The flock is in!

Sheep 2 points

Sheep are blind.  I am unhappy with the safety eyes I purchased , and freehand embroidery is always a dangerous proposition for me -- give them eyes, or keep them in the dark (they'll never know the difference!)

THE FLOCK!
One lonely black sheep, waiting to be claimed
All his sibs have wandered, and he knows he will be blamed.
He has a dark and wooly coat,
he got it from his mother,
but she always says he mustn't fail to look out for his brothers!
Baa baa, black sheep!
(Get him while he's lonely!)

2 points
Vinyl covered zipper bags!

Blue sheep bag (2)  This one sports a vinyl exterior AND interior with see through pockets.  Could be used to carry lunch (one inside pocket is big enough for an ice pack) or store your lotions and shampoo for travel.  The interior is a shower curtain liner over muslin, so it's mildew resistant!

1 point

Tapestry Box bag 2X6 or 3X8

Choose the left (skinny and long) or right (fat and shorter) tapestry bag.  THANKS, pinkanddinky!
This fabric is from ptarmic's stash!
1 point 

I made some "apartment bowls" for OWS and thought some of you might be interested?  They are FUN to make!
  FOLDED FLAT
TA-DAH!  The autumn bowl is pieced from a place mat.

Blue felted bag (1)  - unlined, "drawstring" handle

1 point
Little trees zipper pouch (1)

)

1 point
Striped felted bag (1) - snap closure, static handle

1 point

Zippered pouches
Silly monkey style (SMS):

or more sedate Penguin style (SPS):

Each style is fitted with a beaded zipper pull and lined in either the applique or complementary fabric. 

I will customize according to your fabric choices:

Pick from the list:
SMS zippered pouch: choc brown and owls
SMS zippered pouch: choc brown and silly monkeys
SMS zippered pouch: black and zoo animals
SMS zippered pouch: blue and peace signs
SMS zippered pouch: blue and flannel flowers

SPS zippered pouch: scotty dogs
SPS zippered pouch: zoo animals
SPS zippered pouch: penguins
SPS zippered pouch: acorn corduroy
SPS zippered pouch: green floral corduroy

Supplies:

Invisible zippers:  7", 9", 14", 22" (not all are pictured - PM requests)
6 for 1 pt 

YARNY GOODNESS!!!  (clickable pics!)
[/url]Cascade Bollicine Holiday (Gray) - 2 available (.5) each
This is a dk weight yarn
Blue/green rug yarn (.5) per cake (4 available)
Bucilla 4ply worsted Wool .5pt each 1 left
] Berrocco Lullaby.  .5 pts. takes both
Odds and ends!  .5 pt. takes all!
Debbie Bliss odds and ends. .5 pt takes all

Pending
Shipped
Received

Claims from me:
A2K to AQ - White sheep (2)
A2K to mullerslanefarm - Big Red (2)
A2K to loves2experiment - Gray sheep (1)

A2k to pinkanddinky - Yard sale pouch (2)
A2k to corduroy cat - Black sheep rick rack (2)
Apartment bowl set - 1.5
Debbie Bliss Cathay - .5

Claims made by me:
pinkanddinky to A2K - wooden shoe pincushion (1)
gavagai to A2K - Deluxe needle felting kit - (3)
pinkanddinky to A2K: Twin Egg Cup Pincushions- .5
pinkanddinky to A2K: Kitty Earrings - .25
pinkanddinky to A2K:  Red rick-rack pouch - .25
pinkanddinky to A2K:Tea for Two Pincushions - 1

Current:6
Pending:
TOTAL:6

Please give me feedback on my shop!  If my prices need adjusting, let me know - or make me an offer!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2009 05:38:28 PM by A2K » THIS ROCKS   Logged

racehorse87
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2009 02:48:01 PM »

The somewhat eclectic shop of various crafty things!

Shop OPEN
Stats: Pet-free (although I wish it weren't!), smoke-free
Bio: I'm a university student specializing in Behavioral Neuroscience. Not surprisingly, I have a strong nerdy streak. However, I try to balance this out with a healthy dose of creative expression through crafting and theater. Smiley

3 points

None at present

2 points
Punk Princess (Small Skirt - stretch waistband)

Crocheted Cowboy Hat 3 pt SALE - 2 pt
Received from kidcompassion approximately 2 years ago. It's a beautiful hat and I fell in love with the idea of a crocheted cowboy hat. Unfortunately, I've always been too wimpy to wear it around my hometown. Thus, I would like it to go to the home of someone who can and will pull the hat off!  Cheesy

1 point

Necklace with matching bracelet (1 pt for the set)
Can be selected separately:

Polymer clay earrings (1 pt/pair)
Claim as top row # 1, 2, 3
Bottom row # 4, 5, 6

Ladybug earrings (1 pt/pair):

Cross pendant (1 pt/pendant):
Claim top as beaded cross, bottom as polymer clay cross (can specify left/right one if you want)

0.5 points

Sparkly stretch leggings (0.5 pt) Size: Small Warning: The sparkliness of the fabric makes these kind of scratchy. That's why they're 0.5 point. Only select if you have tough skin.

Needle felted ring
(0.5 pt) received from CraftyZary. It's adorable, as you can see! I would like to send it to a lover of bright colors!

Amaranthine earrings! (0.5 pt/pair)
Left to right: Claim as bicone earrings, stone earrings, and shimmery flower earrings

Shoulder Sweeper Earrings
Only one pictured, but there will be 2! The chain is sterling plated and the rest is mystery materials.

Supplies
1/2 point
Scrapbooking Fishing Accent Pages (1/2 point for 4 sheets) (4 available)
(Acid-free, Lignin-free, made by Fresh Cuts)

Impending Baby Stickers 1/2 point for all
Claim as Elevated Dimensional Stickers or "Waiting for Baby" Stickers

Beads (1/2 point per two stuffed 1.5 x 2.5 " baggies)
You can choose any combination of the beads you see:

Charms (1/2 point per charm)
Claim as: Carousel Horse Charm, Coyote Charm

Claims from me:
Racehorse87 to Spencertwins2007 - shimmery flower earrings (.5pt) stone earrings (.5pt)

Claims I have made:
AsphaltQueen to racehorse87: Arrrr, maties! Necklace - (1)
AsphaltQueen to racehorse87: Oops Octopus Necklace - (2)
mullerslanefarm to racehorse87 - dragon's blood soap (1)
ptarmic wumpus to racehorse87 - Linen palazzo pants (2)

Current: 0
TOTAL: 0
« Last Edit: April 23, 2009 02:11:44 PM by racehorse87 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
wwrich

Elsbeth's Mom

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2009 03:18:27 PM »

Open

Basics: I own a smoke-free home near Chicago, IL (USA).

[click on any picture to see a REALLY HUGE version...]

Crochet Turtles - 1 Point

Description: Crocheted by me using the free "Tiny Striped Turtle" pattern from Crochetville.  They are about 4 inches from nose to tail.

Turtle Parade!

Most of the turtles in the pictures have now found homes with my daughter's classmates.

Available:

* Aqua with darker sparkly aqua stripes - no pic - claim as "aqua turtle (1)"
   * Yellow with sparkly black stripes - 4th from left in first pic and 3rd in second pic - claim as "yellow turtle (1)"
   * Navy with sparkly pink stripes - 8th from left in first pic, and 4th in second pic - claim as "navy turtle (1)"
   * Plum Wine with sparkly black stripes - 7th from left in first pic - claim as "wine/black turtle (1)"
   * Rose Violet with sparkly pink stripes - 3rd from left in first pic - claim as "rose/pink turtle (1)"
   * Sage (green) with sparkly black stripes - no pic, but green shade is 2nd from left in second pic - claim as "green turtle (1)"
   * Navy Blue with sparkly white stripes - no pic, but navy is same as 4th in second pic - claim as "navy/white turtle (1)"

Plum Wine and Rose Violet are the color names from the Simply Soft yarn that I used.  I would have used dusty rose instead of plum wine.

Crochet Dragons - 2 Points

Description: Crocheted by me using the free "Baby Snow Dragon" pattern from Crochetville.  There are 3 basic sizes.  Large (bulky weight yarns) are about 8 inches tall, medium (worsted weight yarns) are about 6 inches tall, and the small ones (baby yarns) are about 5 inches tall.

Size Comparison So Cute

Glamour Shot I solemnly swear that I am up to no good....

Available:

* Sad Little Red sparkly Dragon - - Claim as "small red dragon (2)"
   * Medium Blue dragon - Claim as "medium blue dragon (2)"
   * Medium Rose dragon - Claim as "medium rose dragon (2)"
   * Small green with pink flecks dragon - Claim as "small green dragon (2)"
   * Small purple with white fluff dragon - Claim as "small purple dragon (2)"   
   * Small yellow/multi dragon mostly yellow with pink and purple - Claim as "small yellow/multi dragon (2)"
   * Small yellow dragon Claim as "small just yellow dragon (2)"

Beaded Witch Earrings - 2 Points

Please claim as "<color> Witch Earrings (2)"

Description: Made only from beads and thread with my own paws.  Each little witch is different.  Most have red and white stockings, black shoes, a little broom, pearl heads, and surgical steel hooks.  Several have wooden beads for heads.  The yellow ones are "princesses", and carry a magic wand instead of a little broom.  The two points includes a "matching pair", meaning a witch with a left-facing broom, and a right-facing broom.  (The color names are from the tubes of beads that I use for these)

Mob Shot

Black Matte (have 4 pair, 3 with green pearl heads, 1 with wooden heads)

Dark Green Matte (have 1 pair available)

Medium Blue Luster (have 1 pair available)

Transparent Red (have 2 pair available)

Yellow Iris (have 1 pair available -- these are "princess" with little silver butterflies on their magic wands)

Cobalt Matte (1 pair available)

Purple/Aqua (1 pair available)

Little Monster Purses - 3 Points

Please claim as "<color> Monster Purse (3)"

Description: Each little purse is hand made by me from a pattern of my own design.  The purse is about 7 inches from side to side. I made the original of this purse for my now 5 year old daughter.  Each purse if fully lined, has a Velcro closure, and the strap is firmly sewn into place.  The lining fabrics vary, but most are flannel. The teeth and eyes are vinyl fabric.  The eyes are satin stitched into place, and the "glint" in each eye is embroidered on.  They come in a variety of colors.

Here is a picture of the inside of one:

Colors Available: (When I make them, I make multiples of each color. Click for my current inventory....I will try to keep it fairly up to date.  (I do keep the copy on my laptop pretty accurate, I just have to remember to copy it to the server occasionally)  If you go to that page, you can follow the links to see pictures of the actual monsters that you can decide between.  Each does have its own personality!

Dark Brown (3 available):
Black (1 left):
Red (2 available):
Variegated Yellow (1 available):
Light Yellow (2 available):
Gold (3 available):

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Claims made from me:

[received] wwrich to atsuko -- Little Monster Purse Q (light yellow) -- 3 Points -- send by May 6th

total 3 received

Claims I have made:

total 0 spent

Pending points: 0
Current points: 5
Total: 5

Wishlist
DIY Kits for crafts I don't do haven't done yet (ha!)
Things that I can't (or won't) make myself
Always a sucker for anything with cats or kittens
Things that might excite a 5 year-old girl
soaps and lotions that smell fruity or have no fragrance
yarn that will make cool dragons or other animals
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009 09:51:09 AM by wwrich » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Obsessed with Monster High dolls lately.

In the Chicago area?  Want to come to a great crafty weekend?  Check out http://www.musecon.org/
Sansa

Please reinstall universe and reboot

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2009 05:47:11 PM »

OPEN

Sansa's Swap Shop

Items come to you from a small farming community near the Great Barrier Reef.

Smoke and Pet Free Home

Two Point Items

Leather dog collar (2) Hand made. Bought from a pre-Chritmas fair but does not fit my dog. Has 26 stamped on it, I'm guessing inches. For a large dog. Too big for Australian Cattle dogs or Siberian Huskies.

Temari Ball (2) Very solidly stuffed decorative ball. Hand sewn. Pattern from Omiyage book.

Katamari Ball (2) Pattern from Omiyage Book. Hand and Machine sewn. If you want both matching pieces and don't have enough points, I am happy to hold it for a few days for you.

One point Items

Owlorimetry (1) headband fastens with button.

String Grocery Bag (1) Made from Fantasy Naturale pattern. Has square garter stitch base. Colour is variagated purple. Tickle me Cookie Monster included for size reference only.

For some reason the colour on this pic is not as true to life.

Cabled Mug Warmer (1) Made from some beautiful hand dyed obtained in this swap which by chance happened to form this cool striping pattern.

Black Spotted Compact Stitching Case (1)

Half Point Or Less Items (0.5 pt)

"Urchin" Hat (0.5) Size Medium. 50% wool 50% acrylic. Knit.

Panta (0.5) from varigated brown yarn 50% wool  iirc. I used a smaller hook on this one as I thought the first one was a bit large. 16 inches not including the tabs which are approx. 2.25 inches long.

Joel Dewberry Wristlet (0.5) 4 x 7 inches.

Quilted bag (0.5) approx 5.5 inches square and 2 inches deep. Two internal pockets, one pleated one flat. Closes with magnetic snap.

Barbie Totable Tote - Small (0.5) 100g

Measures 6 inches wide x 9.5 inches high unfolded and 5.5 x 4 inches when folded

Lining fabric is a different Barbie fabric covered with hearts.

Barbie hostess apron. (0.5) Base white linen fabric covered with gauzy pink Barbie themed fabric. This lay nice and flat but I had to embroider over the seams due to the nature of the pink gauze and now it curls at the edges. To test it, I washed and ironed it before taking this picture to ensure no fraying. This is adult sized and the waistbag is 17 inches. The ties are approx. 40 inches long. Made from an original 1969 pattern.

Green Knitting Needle Bracelet (0.25)

Pink Knitting Needle bracelet (0.25)

Alien Invasion iPod cosy.(0.25) Crocheted from sock weight 100% wool yarn. 10g

Supplies

Roselllas Tapestry Kit (2) 310g

The pic is of the cardboard in the front which I removed since it was hard to get a picture through the plastic.. Passed on to me unused but cardboard is slightly bent. Comes in a clear plastic bag with the handles that snap together. Contains pre-printed pattern on grid, needle, wool, colour sorter.

Quilting Book (1)

Half Point Items

Knitting Needles (0.5) 20g Sullivans brand

3.0mm/Size 3  40cm/16 inch circular metal

4 available

3.25mm/Size 3 40 cm/16 inch circular metal

2 available

2.75 mm 60cm circular needle Pony brand
 1 available

3.25mm 80 cm circular needle Pony brand
 1 available

Double Pointed Knitting Needles

Sullivans brand metal 3.0mm Size 3 23cm/9 inch length
4 sets available

Sullivans brand metal 3.25mm Size 3 23cm/9 inch length
6 sets available

Sullivans brand metal 2.75mm Size 2 23cm/9 inch length
3 sets available

Wish List.

Lots of yellow (35) and a few (5) purple 100% cotton charm squares 3 inches.

POINT TRACKING

Initial points 4

Claims made from me 2

Send by 4/14
sansa to lapoli - Redwork Birds (2)

Cmails made by me 4

Freestyle to Sansa - Bumblebee pincushion with 3 pins (1 pt.)

Pending 2
Total 2
« Last Edit: April 12, 2009 01:29:57 AM by Sansa » THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

This Shall Be For Music

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2009 08:03:05 PM »

open!!

DO COME IN AND SHOP TODAY!!   
Items are crafted in a non-smoking, bird-friendly home.

New items:

Cherry earrings -OR- cherry necklace - 1 pt each. Made with glass and silver findings.  Chain is 18", but can be custom fit for you.  Pic borrowed from Funthreads! Smiley

Nestlace alone - 1 point  Please PM me before claiming so we can discuss the bead choice for the eggs.  Examples here:

Comes on a silver colored chain.

Skull earrings - 1 point.
Carved wood skull beads and silver findings.

Green flower earrings - 1 point.  Made with silver plated findings.

Shell pearls - 1 point  Please include color when ordering. 
Shell pearls available:

orange, light orange,pink/purple,white,yellow, and champagne (slight pink hue).
example of pearl pendant:

Bird cards (set of 8 your choice, 4 different designs) - 1 point approx. 3.5" x 5" stamped in black ink.  Can also do a set of 20 for 2 points.

Custom notepads/notebooks-points based on size/weight.  You send me the images either electronically or by mail and I'll do the rest.  Smiley

postcard notepads - .25 points each 50 pages. Don't see something you like...ask!  I have a million postcards to choose from.  Approx 4" x6". Choose from Pokemon 1 or 2, Digimon, Alice, Ephemera, or Beach boys.

LasVegas Macadamia notebook - .5 points  OOAK.  50 pages.  Approx 6" x 10".

Banana notebook - .5 points
  OOAK.  50 pages.  Approx 4" x11".  Got this from my Austrian co-worker so this will be the only one. 

Bandaids notepads - .25 points each
Set of 3 little notepads.  Smallest is 3" x 3".

SUPPLIES:
Generation T kit - 2 points each.  Choose from Recycle, Skulls, or Lightbulb.  Each has a set of 8 different patches that you can see on the back. 
front
back
closeup http://s24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/atsuko2005/?action=view&current=DSC06679a.jpg

Lemony Snicket misFortune telling cards - 1 point. Comes in velvet pouch.

large printable address labels with room for your return address - 1http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/atsuko2005/DSC04873.jpg

Custom items that I can make for you:  Please PM inquiring before claiming.  Thanks!  Smiley

cheese sandwich and fruit - 3 points  5 strawberries, an apple, a pear, a banana, and a cheese sandwich (bread, lettuce, 2 tomato slices, 2 pieces of cheddar, 2 pieces of swiss)  For Oneredboot!

Custom Fun felt foods - 3 points click the link of the basket of felt foods in my profile to see more than this example here

address labels - 1 point for 3 sheets (90 labels).  You provide your image and address and I'll do the rest.  Smiley  Don't have an image?  No worries.  PM me and we can work something out.  Smiley

stitch markers -  1 point.  see examples...

Set 1: green and copper glass and Swarovski
Set 2: green/blue stone beads

Claims from me: 
atsuko to corduroy cat - address labels - 1 point (sent April 13) r
atsuko to rmgs - bird watching necklace - 2 points (sent April 13) r
atsuko to AQ - pearl ring - 2 points (sent April 13) r
atsuko to rmgs - pearl ring - 2 points (sent April 13) r
atsuko to mimiw: 2 sets of stitch markers  (2 points) r
atsuko to oneredboot - felt food (3)

Claims I have made:
oneredboot to atsuko - Japanese embroidery book - (2) r
rockmygypsysoul to atsuko --  Paper Dolls Book -- 2 points  r
pinkanddinky to atsuko - Craftster Book - 1 point r
loves2expt to atsuko - Fiskars - 1 r
sewmamalady to atsuko - 6 swisher boxes, 4 bibs, and animal pattern - 1
kitschkween to atsuko - black tapioca balls -  1 r
wwrich to atsuko - monster purse Q -  3 r

Current: 1
Pending: 3
TOTAL: 4
« Last Edit: May 02, 2009 01:23:50 PM by atsuko » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
mimiw
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2009 09:41:15 AM »

OPEN!

**My home is smoke free but I do have a large, furry dog**

Baby Swaddle Wrap (3 points)
This is from the Amy Butler children's book.  I originally made 2 for Skyler but he hates to be swaddled.  It has never been used.  100% cotton batik print for the borders and outside and fleece on the inside.  There is a belt that wraps around and ties in the front that is very hard to see in the picture.

Kiddie Fabric Drawstring Pack (2 points)
I made this a while ago as a prototype for something else I was doing and totally forgot about it!  Fully lined, measures about 12"x15".

Dress Shirt Organizer (2 points)
Made from my hubby's old dress shirts!  Measures 20"x20" (without tabs) with a layer of batting in between.  Solid white back.

Magenta Clutch (1 point)
Cute little (8x5) clutch perfect for a cell phone and a few credit cards.  Outside is silk, black velvet inside.  Closes with a magnetic snap on the flap.

Kleenex Holder (1 point)
Holds the pocket size Kleenex brand.  Please specify left or right.

Chicks Rule Shirt (1 point)
On a new sea foam green Hanes Heavyweight 50/50 size LARGE shirt

Love Birds Shirt (1 point)
On a new Hanes Heavyweight 50/50 size MEDIUM shirt.  The shirt is NOT true to color in the photo.  It is a dusty lavender/light purple.

Set of 4 Quilted Notecards (1 point)
5.5"x4.5" top folded notecards made from white card stock with fabric scraps securely sewn down with decorative zig zag topstitching..  3 sets available - fabrics may differ slightly from those in the picture.

Supply Items:

Kool Aid Dyed Wool (1 point)
Hubby dyed this yarn using  Kool Aid and it came out a little tooooooo pink for anything for Skyler!   Super pretty colors, just very pastel! 
Patons Classic Merino Wool 3.5 oz., 223 yds.

Afghan Crochet Books (1 point each)
Please specify A, B, C, D clockwise from left (or just let me know the title)

Shirts for dying/embellishing (1/2 point each)
These shirts are size medium military brown.  They are new, however, some have faded a bit in the chest so they would be good for dying.

Claims I have made:
ptarmic wumpus to mimiw: lobster shirts (2)
atsuko to mimiw: 2 sets of stitch markers  (2)
alteredmommy to mimiw: Tell me something good coasters (1)
gavagai to mimiw: tote bag (2)
kitschkween to mimiw: bubble teas (3)

Claims from me: (sent) (received)
mimiw to asphaltqueen: card wallet 4 (1)
mimiw to Zelda.Suicide - Batik Drawstring Bag (left) - (1)
mimiw to Zelda.Suicide - Card Wallet (1 & 3) - (2)
mimiw to oneredboot -  drawstring bag (1)
mimiw to lapoli - Reversible Baby Shoes (1 point)
mimiw to oneredboot: splish splash yarn (2)

Current: 5
TOTAL: 5
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009 03:42:20 PM by mimiw » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Nesse
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2009 01:21:34 PM »

! Nessuh's Shop !
OPEN Grin

I'm a 19 yo art student living in a small town in NY. I have an adorable kitten who likes to eat my roving as I'm spinning. I live in a smoking household, keep all my crafts in air tight containers and bludgeon anyone who smokes in the vicinity of my craftiness.

Custom Mary Jane Slippers! [3 pt]

I can do any size, and nearly any color. PM me before you claim so I can make sure I have the colors you want! Here are a bunch of examples:

Macrame Owl Keychains! [2pt]
Claim as Owl 1, 2, 3, 4

(There are a bajillion more pictures here )

Hand dyed Romney wool 2oz [2pt each]:
Choose from: Water Lilly [2 available]

Hand dyed sheeps wool 2oz [2pt each]:
Neon Pastel Rainbow: [2 1 available], Leafy [1 avail.], Hoola Hoop [2 avail.],

CPHP (Crock Pot Hot Process) Vegan Soaps!! [1 pt]

Tea Tree Swirl:
Tea tree oil, and vanilla fragrance, swirled with spent coffee grounds! [It's turning a lightish brown color from the vanilla FO](2 available)

Energy Citrus:
CPHP soap with Energy fragrance oil. Smells very citrus-y, great for waking you up! (2 available)

Hemp Rings [1 pt]: One size fits most (about a size 7 or 8,) but please specify if you want it smaller/larger! These rings stretch when they get wet, so keep this in mind! (and try not to get them wet too often, or let them air dry.)
Claim as: Ring 1, 2, 3

4, 5, 6

Dish Scrubbies [.25 pt]
Claim as: DS 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Scrubbies were made by my mum, with acrylic yarn scraps. She recently bought a knitting machine, so she's been playing with it non-stop! (All except #'s 2 & 6 were made on her machine.) The dish scrubbies are between 3 and 4 inches wides.

Fire Starters:
[4 for .5pt]
[10 for 1 pt]

Fire starters are made from toilet paper/paper towel tubes, cut up into 2" sections and filled with dryer lint. Great for camping, and bonfires. Choose between Red or Blue. or I could make them with a different color, just let me know!

Supplies!
[/b]

More coming soon!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Claims from me:
Nesse to veludo toxic hand dyed wool [2]
Nesse to freestyle- Neon Pastel Rainbow Wool Roving (2)
nesse to lapoli - dusty hand dyed roving (2)
Nesse to AsphaltQueen - custom mary jane slippers - (3)
nesse to superhooker---DS1, DS3, DS4, DS6  (1p total)
                              ---BS1, BS2 (1p total)
Nesse to ptarmic wumpus - tea tree swirl soap (1)
Nesse to ptarmic wumpus - energy citrus soap (1)
nesse to lapoli - Leafy handpainted roving (2)
Nesse to SewMamaLady - (2) Hand dyed Romney wool (Lucy) 2oz [4 pt]
TOTAL: 19

Claims I have made
mullerslandfarm to nesse - 4 oz Aloe Vera Lotion (1)
                                          - Essentially Soap book (1)
AsphaltQueen to Nesse - owl ring #3 [1]
loves2experiment to Nesse - STAMP CARVING KIT  [3]
gavagai to nesse - Deluxe needle felting kit - (3)
penguino to nesse - Roving D. black/brown/white - (2)
                                                            alpaca locks  - (1)
lapoli to nesse - mini mystery batts [2]
bkrenning4 to nesse -  Caffeinated Tea (1)
                                      Herbal Tea (1)
TOTAL: 16

Current: 6
Total: 6
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009 11:05:41 AM by Nesse » THIS ROCKS   Logged

aeronberry

mmm...fishy kisses....

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2009 02:58:33 PM »

Closed! 

See y'all in May!

___________________ ___________________ ________
Bought:
freestyle to aeronberry - jellyfish print 8x10 1pt
DropDeadSuzie to aeronberry - 8 sets of safety eyes 2pts
ptarmic wumpus to aeronberry - blue whale 2pts
loves2experiment to aeronberry - stamp carving kit 3pts

Sold:
aeronberry to gala_apples - custom amigurumi doll 4pts
aeronberry to oneredboot - green mini seek sack 1pt

Points started with - 4
Points available - 0
Points pending - 1

___________________ ___________________ ___
[
« Last Edit: April 20, 2009 06:27:08 PM by aeronberry » THIS ROCKS   Logged

edafedd - amigurumi patterns!
norea - jewelry, handbags, etc!
shop the swap!
gala_apples
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2009 03:08:11 PM »

gala's shop

one point jewellry

wooden bead choker

natural colour leather with a fushica leather cord woven through holes punched in it. closes by tying together.

embroidery floss bracelets, 2 for 1 point.

all three have an arrowhead pattern of red yellow green blue. claim as bold hogwarts, pastel hogwarts or dark hogwarts.

best mate has different colours of red floss, joyous is the same colour of green but has two small green glass beads. claim as best mate or joyous.

red has a polymer clay sunflower bead, orange has a polymer clay butterfly bead.

the first is black burgendy and charcol, the second is red and navy with a grey border, the bottom is royal purple with a burnt orange border.

a reversible pattern in purple and fushcia, and a zigzag pattern in purple and lavender.

burgendy with gold beads and wine with buttonholes.

bought:
aeronberry to gala_apples custom doll work (4)

sold:

started with: 8
current: 4
pending: 0
total: 4
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a New York-Style Cheesecake
How to Make Galaktoboureko
How to Make a Perfect Salted Caramel Cake
Birthday Cake Ideas for Girls
Birthday Cake Ideas for Boys
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...