GALLERY - http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=299708.0Swap name:
Inchies Exchange! Round 3Organizer:
: melmakesprettySign-up date range
: March 29 - April 8Date to send item by
: May 6
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No more than 40, no matter what!!!
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO, and you must be willing to send internationally. These will be letter sized packages with no DC numbers, so mailing will be relatively inexpensive. Participants must also be willing to re-send any lost packages in order to receive positive feedback at the end of the swap. Hopefully the mail gods will be kind to us and this won't be a concern.
Age requirement? 13+
Swap Organizer and Co Organizer themselves meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES - memakespretty
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES
- Participant lives in the United States: YES
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: These packages will be letter size and too small for Delivery Confirmation, but you MUST be willing to resend if a package is not received in order to get positive feedback.
- If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: See the note about delivery confirmation.Details of swap:
Inchies are tiny little works of art. They are exactly 1" by 1", but grouped together, they are big fun! In this swap, you will make 50 inchies. You will then keep 5 for yourself, and send 9 sets of 5 to different partners. At the end of the swap, you will have a great set of 50! Here are a couple of examples of some inchies:http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=211483.0http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=215462.0Round 1 gallery:http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=218062.0Round 1 discussion:http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=216385.0
(you may want to read through this, good information here)Round 2 gallery
There is plenty of time to make these, as sendouts aren't until May 6. You can start right away, as they really don't need to be tailored to a certain partner. I will try to match up tastes, but I can't guaranty it at all. All mediums are welcome. You will want to make sure your inchies are sturdy. Even those that did fabric had them sturdy. I don't know if they used some kind of stiffener or what (I don't work with fabric (yet ). Regular office paper won't work as a good base. You can use things like card stock, cardboard etc. Again, look at the first round for ideas. You will be amazed. Pictures are required. Some like to post pics as they receive and others like to post after they received all of them. You use a camera or a scanner. I found my scanner was my best friend the last round.
Ok, go have fun!!!!!
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Inchies Exchange! Round 3
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country? Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country? YES, as this will most likely be required.
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (yes/no):
1. What kind of inchies are you wanting to do? (you can answer unsure here if you aren't sure yet).
2. What kind of inchies would you like to receive? (examples would be fabric or cute or bizzarre, anything, etc)
I CANNOT guaranty that I can match people up perfectly, so keep an open mind.
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:Participants!
1. Audio-astrophysics Organizer
2. melmakespretty Co Organizer
10. malmow (first time swapper!)
15. Pinky Yarn
18. whoami7891 (first time swapper!)
23. jennbugg28 (first time swapper!)
27. ENGRbyDAY (first time swapper!)
31. The Platypus Project
36. Cory Barton