A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 302,376
Currently Running With Scissors:
473 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: LGBT & Friends swap gallery  (Read 14477 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Toby82
Live... Love... and Forgive!!!

Step forth and Spring Ta Life!!!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #70 on: April 10, 2009 12:58:26 PM »

pinokeeo...Your package was just so Fun and creative I LOVED IT.....hehehe my fav tho is the pillows....Imma sucker for pillows and be makin them left and right myself.....so much room ta fill.....make a pillow and throw it there hahaah

TheSapphireMoon.....Im really glad you liked your package....Once again sorry about not adding the card....been such a bizzy bee lately i got daft .....Also i just got call ta go pick up ur packages you sent yay...will post pics asap

Huggz

~Toby~
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To experience a Rainbow, One must have the rain.... For the sun shines just behind the clouds.
Toby82
Live... Love... and Forgive!!!

Step forth and Spring Ta Life!!!!

« Reply #71 on: April 10, 2009 03:19:09 PM »

Ok I received from TheSapphireMoon todae...and OMG YaY  I am soo happy right now its great

first thing i opened was the card and it had this great rainbow patch....I had completely forgotten i collected patches lol

then there was a bigger one YAY....with charms ta boot.... there's a rainbow one with males and the hemp hand made one she did....with the LRG peace sign rainbow patch

hehe then this great botton....and a whole horde or shark teeth....3 special made with silver wire wrap into charms/pendant centers ....and you can barely tell...but also a ring with pride colours hiding amongst the pile of teeth

and last BUT NOT least this GREAT wall hanging....I cant believe this was her first one making....it turned out FABULOUS...not ta mention my greatest of all symbols the tree of life....

close up of bottom half

I am so very happy my package and cant thank you enough...you've done an amazing job and hope ta swap with you again....
Huggz and Brightest of Blessings

~Toby~
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To experience a Rainbow, One must have the rain.... For the sun shines just behind the clouds.
pinokeeo

You cannot master what you will not try

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 10, 2009 05:20:51 PM »

Awesome package.  Shark's teeth?  What a great gift.  And the tree of life is a beauty.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 projects-shooting for 100--- 62 done
crazyred

Livin' high in Alaska......and lovin' it!!!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #73 on: April 10, 2009 10:42:41 PM »

What an great gallery this is turning out to be.  Everyone is so talented!!

After the most absolutely horrid week, I came home to an amazing package from Beelisty today.  My camera doesn't come close to showing the marvelous stitch work.

First was this wonderful magnet, which is especially apropos at the moment....

Followed by this gorgeous piece of work (one of my all time heroes...Alice Paul - she'll be going into work with me on Monday)

This next piece of artistry literally brought me to tears, in a good way Wink, it is so moving and beautiful to me - I can't even begin to express how much it means to me. 

And a picture of everything with the literature that Beelisty was able to gather up, which my daughter pretty much absconded with as soon as I got it photographed.....

Thank you so much, Beelisty!  I swear you must be psychic, everything was just so perfect! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Blessed be.
kali_akash
Proud, in a modest, non-hubris kinda way :)

Are those turkey vultures? Wait, are you a zombie

« Reply #74 on: April 11, 2009 12:04:23 AM »

Oh wow! Yeah, Beelisty: when Mom showed me all the things you sent her I was absolutely flabbergasted! You are such an amazing cross-stitcher!

@SapphireMoon: I love the wall hanging! I'm a big fan of the Tree o' Life too, and I like your rendition of it. Wink Beautiful! The patches are really nice too. I like the rainbow. It's so happy looking!

@Pinokeeo: I wish I had your mad paper craft skills!!

And Toby, I happen to be fascinated by your wonderful mermaids. So nice. Cheesy

More hero-worship for everybody later! ^_^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Willing to to a personal swap for a good sleep mask!!! Inquire within the PM box!
TheSapphireMoon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #75 on: April 11, 2009 05:02:00 AM »

Hooray!  I was hoping like hell you would like the wall hanging.  Ended up a bit wonky on the backside with part of the backing not getting caught by the top stitch  Undecided  ...so....I *HEART* stitch witchery!  That large peace sign cross stitch patch took FOREVER to make!  It ended up a medium or possibly large with the time I took to do it! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
selkie

Duct tape and zipties will fix EVERYTHING!

« Reply #76 on: April 11, 2009 06:01:48 AM »

These are from RondaS - what an amazing partner!!!

Titanium hematite with amethyst and flourite bracelet

Blue bracelet on DS#1 - soon to be 13 and impersonating a cat!

Black bracelet on DS#2 - impersonating a ninja

Chakra necklace and bracelet set (I've never had a magnetic clasp before... I broke it on the first try, but mom's a jeweler and she's going to fix it for me  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed )

A LGBT flaming chalice (no - really - it is called the flaming chalice) out of filet crochet. On a white background it's very subtle - Mom suggested a black thread outline - I might try that out to see how it works!

I'm so excited and thrilled with everything!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU - especially for thinking of the kids!

Selkie
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Power is strength and the ability to see yourself through your own eyes and not through the eyes of another. It is being able to place a circle of power at your own feet and not take power from someone else's circle.

Agnes Whistling Elk
pinokeeo

You cannot master what you will not try

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 11, 2009 01:22:10 PM »

Beelisty, your work is amazing.  I love to see stitching.  I have no patience for that type of work.  I also love the quote.

Ronda, as usual, awesome jewelry.  And a beautiful piece of work with the flaming chalice. 

This gallery just gets better and better.  I can't wait to receive my package.  I just know it's gonna be great.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 projects-shooting for 100--- 62 done
Sandra22

Smile, Smile, Smile :)

« Reply #78 on: April 11, 2009 02:33:27 PM »

I love that hematite and amethyst and flourite bracelet, it's amazing.  All the stuff in the galley has been just gorgeous - everyone has put in so much thought and effort.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://wists.com/Sandra22
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sandra-malone                                                          CURRENT SWAPS -                September Birthday (non birthday swapper).  Magic Yarn Ball.  Disposable Camera.
RondaS
Greetings and Merry Meet!

I am better, but still easily tired...

« Reply #79 on: April 11, 2009 02:36:47 PM »

Titanium hematite with amethyst and flourite bracelet...

A LGBT flaming chalice (no - really - it is called the flaming chalice) out of filet crochet. On a white background it's very subtle - Mom suggested a black thread outline - I might try that out to see how it works!...

Selkie

the chalice is so subtle it is invisible, so if you can find it to outline I want to see it! LOL!  Wink

the titanium hematite has amethyst and green aventurine

and I am so sorry the magnetic clasp broke on you! arg! I was sure it would be safer than a regular clasp, but guess I tested it either too much or not enough  Embarrassed   - if your can't get it fixed let me know!

Ronda
Blessings!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2009 02:38:46 PM by RondaS » THIS ROCKS   Logged

feel I've been sick forever - still tired and RUNNING LATE!!!

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Give me a bag of tumbled stones and I will play for hours! Wink

Brightest Blessings!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
UGG Collaborates with Star Wars for Edgy Boot Collection
Overalls Are Getting a Makeover
How to Style Your Denim Jacket
What To Wear In The Rain!
How to Rock a 70s Denim Utility Suit
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fabric Boxes
Tute Tuesday: A Pod of Narwhals
Hey, it's summer. Go outside!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...