A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 296,700
Currently Running With Scissors:
669 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Scarf and gloves to match my adorable pink scooter!!  (Read 3608 times)
Tags for this thread: scarf , gloves , arm_warmers  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

leahwoo9
Woohoo - my etsy!

Does this smell like chloroform to you?!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2009 09:48:45 AM »

Oh how cute!!!!  I just adore your pink scooter too!!!  I would be pootling everywhere if I had one like that!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://woohoocrossstitch.etsy.com  My g-rated store

http://crotchstitch.etsy.com  My x-rated store (beware!)
lorchick
Obsessive Compulsive

; p

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2009 11:17:01 AM »

I'm pretty sure you are the most fabulous, awesome person ever, and i pretty much want to be you. D: <3 <3 <3

I wanted a scooter sooo bad b/c i hate driving cars trucks etc (don't ask me why, it's illogical, but i just do... i hate to think all the damage i could cause with just one stupid move!)
however i went and had a child, and since i've never seen a scooter with a carseat on it, I think I'll have to put that dream on hold for a few years... at least five, until the munchkin is in school and i can buzz about my errands solo. <3

edit: i just realized that I only have like, three and a half years left to wait. sa-weeeet.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2009 11:18:01 AM by lorchick » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have sixtybillion more ideas than actual completed projects. Blog stalker, fast talker, slow walker!
I am lorchick of ON{thelaundry}LINE blog.
Smell the flowers, kill the bugs, laugh at your mistakes, and hide the laundry! Cheesy
nurseninja

It's a BOY! Due FEB 22!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2009 11:33:15 AM »

TOO CUTE- (one of the doctors I wrk with drives a pink scooter, with a basket on the front and a sock monkey in it!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

**Books free to good home: 201 Quilt Blocks, Vogue: Knit Accessorize, Country Weekend Knits, Sticker Magic**
chutzpaw
ravelry and etsy id: KellyRenee77

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2009 12:16:04 PM »

I'm pretty sure you are the most fabulous, awesome person ever, and i pretty much want to be you. D: <3 <3 <3

Awwww, thanks!  But looking at your profile pic, it looks like you are making your daughter fabulous too!  Tiara and pink sunglasses?  Oh yeah!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
eemmjj

all things must pass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2009 08:50:26 PM »

Oh man! Amazing scarf and gloves and scooter! I have an orange Honda Metropolitan scooter and a matching orange helmet, but I hardly use that helmet (I mostly use my boring black one) because I am afraid of looking too matchy-matchy. But after seeing this, maybe I need to be more matchy, since this ensemble is amazingly cute.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Red Paint

I think it's broken.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2009 09:26:17 PM »

Oh, so cute!  Nice work! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Orrkid
Crafty WICHITANS Unite!

I'm addicted to DDR. I need a 12-step program.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2009 09:14:51 AM »

Wow, I love that you've coordinated your scarf and gloves with your scooter! And I especially like the gloves - there should be more pink fingerless gloves in this world. Smiley

Actually my helmet is white.  I've been keeping an eye out for some cute pink retro-reflective stickers to put on it though.  Unfortunately, most motorcycle stuff is designed for guys and "tough girls" so I haven't found anything suitable yet. 

Speaking of looking for stickers, you know what would be super cute?  A hello kitty sticker on your helmet.  That is 'if' you like hello kitty. Grin

Oh I do like Hello Kitty, and I have looked, but I can't find the right kind.  I figure if I'm going to put stickers on my helmet, I should put the safety kind.  In the class I took to get my license, they said I need retro-reflective, which is a certain type of reflective that makes more reflected light go back to the source of the original light.  That means in the dark, a car's headlights would reflect directly back to the car.  Although I haven't looked lately, I haven't had much luck finding pink, cute, and retro-reflective all in one sticker! 

Try http://www.scooter-prints.com/. I don't know if there are pink reflective (there are white reflective decals, though), but if you have to have them, there's a contact page you can try.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

But we have flamethrowers. And what this indicates to me, it means that at some point, some person said to himself, "Gee, I sure would like to set those people on fire over there. But I'm way too far away to get the job done. If only I had something that would throw flame on them."
little-pea
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2009 04:56:47 PM »

ohhh how i envy the whole ensemble! <3

faboo scooter btw!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

if you find me dead, please bring me back to canada and bury me with a box of kraft dinner.
chutzpaw

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2009 02:28:59 PM »

Try http://www.scooter-prints.com/. I don't know if there are pink reflective (there are white reflective decals, though), but if you have to have them, there's a contact page you can try.

I'll look into them, thanks!!

Oh man! Amazing scarf and gloves and scooter! I have an orange Honda Metropolitan scooter and a matching orange helmet, but I hardly use that helmet (I mostly use my boring black one) because I am afraid of looking too matchy-matchy. But after seeing this, maybe I need to be more matchy, since this ensemble is amazingly cute.

I say go for the orange!!  And if it's too matchy for you, check out some of the decals on this page above, maybe you'll find something to add to your helmet to make it a bit different.

Thanks to everyone for the comments!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
chutzpaw

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2009 12:04:00 PM »

OMG I just noticed this is in the hot new crochet projects.  Big big thanks to whoever hit this rocks!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Back To School: Age Appropriate Make Up Tips
How to Mask Cellulite
Growing Out Your Bangs? 3 Hairstyles to Ease the Transition!
Is The Beachwaver the Mother of All Curling Irons? We Find Out!
How to Look Hot in Bikini Photos
Latest Blog Articles
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...