A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 296,712
Currently Running With Scissors:
585 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 'TWILIGHT' SWAP? Cuz everyone loves at least one Cullen!  (Read 1688 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Craft The World

I create, therefor I am.

View Profile
« on: March 24, 2009 07:51:36 PM »

I would love to participate in a 'Twilight' swap.

I'd really like to have a guideline that says you have to have read at least the first book, so people are familiar with the rich story and details, so people get good swapping going on. I know, for the things I'd like to get and make, it'd be more fun to trade with someone who's read the books vs. just seen the movie.

There are so many things that people could make: things from the book, fan goodies (ie. "Marry Edward, Already!" tee shirt) etc etc.

What do people think?

I can't organize right now cuz I'm doing a major house move, but I hope someone else would be able to...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am always open to personal swaps...I'm always on the lookout for new bags, shawls, punk/steampunk accessories, Altoids tins, etc. As a professional illustrator/fine artist, I can offer something crafty, or something more artsy. Let's talk!
ifellfromgrace05

Me and My Husband

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2009 04:03:00 AM »

I would love to do a twilight swap!! I hope someone can oraganize this. I agree,If they read the books it would be much better
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I Do Personal Swaps
jca1982
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2009 12:38:30 PM »

I think this would be fun. I have been wanting to get in on a Twilight swap. The books are amazing.

I am actually contemplating reading them again...

J.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

'If I wasn't born a woman, i'd have been a drag queen' Dolly Parton

My etsy!
https://MidwestBeauties.etsy.com
edwards1
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2009 01:21:14 PM »

I am in a twilight swap now. But it is ending soon sooooooooo I will be needing another twilight swap to join....I cant organize...because I dont know how lol...but I will def join!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists:http://www.wists.com/blabla

Deathly Hallows Pt. 2!

Top Wishlist (at the moment):
Bella's gloves, La Push hat, Weasley Sweater, and Eclipse hat. Also, a yarn bowl!

Going to Wizarding World soon, and in need of some swag! A bag to carry stuff that is HP while there would be AMAZING
Feast Your Eyes
People are entitled to their hobbies, and I'm entitled to think those people are creepy. - Raylan Givens, Justified

Serial Craft Dabbler

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2009 01:23:53 PM »

We are up to round 6 for Twilight swaps, and are really popular, so I'm sure there'll be a round 7. I didn't want to miss round 6, so I set up notification of new topics in the swap board. It seems to me that all the participants are fans of the books and movie, so everyone is well versed in the stories.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Honored to be a J&T Featured Member

Vintage sewing patterns and unique jewelry at
Sinners' Feast
Craft The World

I create, therefor I am.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2009 02:51:43 PM »

I can't BELIEVE there's been six Twilight swaps, and I never noticed! How could I miss that??? Well, let's do round 7!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am always open to personal swaps...I'm always on the lookout for new bags, shawls, punk/steampunk accessories, Altoids tins, etc. As a professional illustrator/fine artist, I can offer something crafty, or something more artsy. Let's talk!
rira

like a good book, i can't put this day back.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2009 06:02:48 PM »

haha, im sure there'll be a round 7, and probably a round 8-1909798130144
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think...(Christopher Robin) 

it'll be ok in the end. if it's not OK, it isnt the end
PepperRose22
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2009 07:59:37 PM »

I want in on the next twilight swap but not for any cullens but for jacob and the pack.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

edwards1
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2009 10:03:07 AM »

I just finished my last twilight swap! So I am ready for another!!!! please please please!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists:http://www.wists.com/blabla

Deathly Hallows Pt. 2!

Top Wishlist (at the moment):
Bella's gloves, La Push hat, Weasley Sweater, and Eclipse hat. Also, a yarn bowl!

Going to Wizarding World soon, and in need of some swag! A bag to carry stuff that is HP while there would be AMAZING
Craft The World

I create, therefor I am.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2009 09:17:42 PM »

I just watched the movie, and I was definitely disappointed. I would greatly appreciate that whoever organizes the next Twilight Swap, be sure we can specify if we're specifically book fans or movie fans.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Starglass by Phoebe North
Nano Surveillance by Mark Donovan
Impact of War on Children Photographic Documentation
Sex, Warfare, and Violence in the Merlin Prophesy Trilogy and the King Arthur Trilogy
Best Reads of the Summer
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...