A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 302,546
Currently Running With Scissors:
585 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 48
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Witch/Wicca/Pagan Swap Round 11! (finished and flake free!)  (Read 18192 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Kerallyn

Shiny. Let's be bad guys.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #160 on: March 31, 2009 02:06:23 PM »

Ok, I have something really cool I want to share with all y'all Cheesy

I always wear a pendant with a 7-pointed star on it.  When I started wearing it, it had nothing to do with any religion at all, but over the years, it has come to be a very special object for me.  While I still don't see it as being religious, I treasure it much like my husband treasures his crucifix.  So I was in the recent matchbox swap and one of my partners, melmakespretty, asked me if I'd be interested in a custom stamp and I thought about for a bit and finally said yeah, I'd like one with a star like the one on my necklace.  So I sent her a picture of the pendant and this is what she made for me:

It is exactly like my necklace and it's totally awesome!  I'm so excited that I'm bursting which is why I had to share  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Kerallyn
I dare to love forever

I need to destash a ton of yarn and fabric.  Send me a PM if you'd like to do a personal swap for some.

I really want the (empty) glass skull bottle that Crystal Head vodka comes in, so PM me if you're willing to swap me one!
Feywalker
« Reply #161 on: March 31, 2009 02:16:37 PM »

Ok, I have something really cool I want to share with all y'all Cheesy

I always wear a pendant with a 7-pointed star on it.  When I started wearing it, it had nothing to do with any religion at all, but over the years, it has come to be a very special object for me.  While I still don't see it as being religious, I treasure it much like my husband treasures his crucifix.  So I was in the recent matchbox swap and one of my partners, melmakespretty, asked me if I'd be interested in a custom stamp and I thought about for a bit and finally said yeah, I'd like one with a star like the one on my necklace.  So I sent her a picture of the pendant and this is what she made for me:

It is exactly like my necklace and it's totally awesome!  I'm so excited that I'm bursting which is why I had to share  Grin

That is so cool!  I'm excited for you!

***joins the big group hug*****

So I was getting all excited about partners and such over the last few days and kept reading everyone's comments to Hubby when I told him "you know, I'll probably still be doing this exact swap with these wonderful people in 50 years"  and he was like, 'yeah, I know'  - poor hubby, yea for me to be lucky enough to find you all.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2009 06:11:16 PM by kittykill - Reason: image quoted » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I can make that...
Solitaire

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!

« Reply #162 on: March 31, 2009 03:35:40 PM »

Kerallyn   that is a beautiful stamp! I've always wanted to try making my own stamps, how lucky that you got a partner that makes them! I love the Elven star symbol. If you want to read some more about it .. here is a good link!
http://tinyurl.com/d9adop

Blessings
Lisa
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I Craft, Therefore, I AM!  )O(
Windoverireland

Any man can lose his hat in a fairy-wind.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #163 on: March 31, 2009 04:03:23 PM »

I love warm fuzzies! Can I snuggle into this group hus **squeeze - hug*

I hate to see rude people - this si a place to encourage creativity and to help people feel good about what they're trying to create! Obviously we're all human and have lots of room to grow, but cheeze!! I'm glad a moderator got involved! Thank goodness for great moderators!! like ours!!

Congrats Saturn on the gig - post some of those costumes so we can see what you're up to!

I agree we need to find out what's up with BT - I'm worried. I hope all is well and I'm lighting a candle to help her out of whatever jam she's in!

Love to my sisters! Hey partner, modify before some nut case espies all that personal info!! I don't want to have to worry about you too!!!:)

Blessed Be
THIS ROCKS   Logged
FREYA369
« Reply #164 on: March 31, 2009 04:55:44 PM »

Hi Everyone!  I'm a newbie.  I just wanted to say that I am SO glad I found this site.  I've been looking for Wiccan "crafts" for so long now on the internet that I almost gave up.  A few days ago I tried searching for "wiccan crafting" rather than "wiccan crafts" and vavoom! I was brought right to the swap 6 gallery.  Boy was I amazed.  I literally couldn't get my eyes off of all the brilliant things you all are making.  So much talent and new ideas.  I was completely dazzled.  So, I've signed up with Crafster and hope to do the next swap that I am allowed to in one month.  I can't wait!   Anyway, just wanted to say hi and I'll be looking forward to seeing what everyone is making for swap 11. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Solitaire

« Reply #165 on: March 31, 2009 05:01:53 PM »

Freya, Welcome to the addiction that is Craftster!  Cheesy Put the thread on notify there is a tab at the top of the thread) and you'll get an email when the posts are updated, that way you can keep an eye on us and join in. We are glad you found us.

Blessings
Lisa
« Last Edit: March 31, 2009 05:19:32 PM by Solitaire » THIS ROCKS   Logged

LunaKitten
LunaKitten Kreations

I have affairs with fictitious characters.

« Reply #166 on: March 31, 2009 05:45:11 PM »

I love the Elven Star stamp! Isn't it funny that you have been wearing it long before you knew what it was? It must have been calling to you!! Smiley
Yay Freya! Good to have you aboard! Can't wait to have you join the swaps! There is alot of GREAT ideas for pagan crafts coming out of here! It's wonderful to know that I don't really have to buy anything, cause there is some way to make it yourself, and if you haven't thought of the way, one of these lovelies has!! Smiley And I think that makes your 'craft' (hahahah I'm punny) items more special when they are made by you or a friend!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Substantial Wist Smiley

Forget all the other crafting tools, what I really want is a sonic screwdriver!!!!

Blessed Be!

I'm up for personal swaps! PM Me! Smiley

Etsy Shop
Solitaire

« Reply #167 on: March 31, 2009 07:01:25 PM »

*falls over giggling* Luna is soooo punny!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kerallyn

Shiny. Let's be bad guys.

« Reply #168 on: March 31, 2009 08:28:34 PM »

Kerallyn   that is a beautiful stamp! I've always wanted to try making my own stamps, how lucky that you got a partner that makes them! I love the Elven star symbol. If you want to read some more about it .. here is a good link!

Blessings
Lisa

Hey, thanks for the link Cheesy  I've never really looked it up before.  The card that came with it linked it with Hawaiian mythology; I think I remember it said that it represented directions - north, south, east, west, up, down and center.  Now that I think about though, I do get asked pretty frequently if I practice witchcraft and if not, why am I wearing a pentacle  Roll Eyes  One woman at my college even asked if I was a devil worshiper once  Tongue  I just love open-minded people...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Kerallyn
I dare to love forever

I need to destash a ton of yarn and fabric.  Send me a PM if you'd like to do a personal swap for some.

I really want the (empty) glass skull bottle that Crystal Head vodka comes in, so PM me if you're willing to swap me one!
RondaS
Greetings and Merry Meet!

I am better, but still easily tired...

« Reply #169 on: March 31, 2009 10:33:42 PM »

Blessings
Lisa

Hey, thanks for the link Cheesy  I've never really looked it up before.  The card that came with it linked it with Hawaiian mythology; I think I remember it said that it represented directions - north, south, east, west, up, down and center.  Now that I think about though, I do get asked pretty frequently if I practice witchcraft and if not, why am I wearing a pentacle  Roll Eyes  One woman at my college even asked if I was a devil worshiper once  Tongue  I just love open-minded people...

trust that someone would be able to hook you up with more information!   Grin  I am waiting for Toby to chime in with even more as I know he used to have a 7 pointed one but I think his has nine points now, or is it ten, eleven? Can't remember.   Undecided

I am so sure that people have no understanding of the path that others follow - so open-minded indeed  Tongue

If anyone hears from BTStars let us know. Could be nothing but it is hard to say.

Welcome FREYA369 - feel free to stick around and visit  Cheesy

I heard from Olive - she got caught up in some work things and couldn't join this swap but I hope she can make it into the next round and assured her that we are waiting to hear from her again also  Kiss hugs and smooches Olive!

Good on you Saturn!  Grin  Can't wait to see the professional outfit in all it's glory - if you don't post pics in our gallery, post a link so we can see as I think I already miss you! I hope you have a great time and wonder if you photo shopped yourself into our cards... hmmmm....

Arg! I forgot to take pics again today - had to work on a project and went from organizing to work and just now back on here! I will get pics up soon!  Undecided

hope that everyone is finding themselves comfy with thier partners - no one has outright complained so seems that all is going well.  Wink

wow - so much for me to catch up on - I bet chibi skips ahead when she gets back on here, LOL! I had the computer tied up all day so she couldn't be on it though maybe she will be later on.

Ronda
Brightest and Warmest Blessings to My Wonderful Crowd!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

feel I've been sick forever - still tired and RUNNING LATE!!!

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Give me a bag of tumbled stones and I will play for hours! Wink

Brightest Blessings!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 48 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Drawing a Cartoon Horse
Drawing a Cartoon Cat
Drawing a Cartoon Dog
Drawing Cartoon Animals
Adding Details and Finishing a Portrait
Latest Blog Articles
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...