A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 297,042
Currently Running With Scissors:
618 Guests and 33 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Embroidery Swap Gallery  (Read 10171 times)
Tags for this thread: deer  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

~Glenda
« Reply #110 on: April 13, 2009 10:34:34 AM »

What fantastic stitching on Kitten Wrangler's part -- very nice fill stitching, and the faces all turned out so well (faces are hard!) Smiley. The use of only black and red threads is very striking.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RondaS
Greetings and Merry Meet!

I am better, but still easily tired...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #111 on: April 13, 2009 11:49:08 AM »

Edit : Weeee! According to the customs number my package from RondaS cleared customs this evening!! They'll probably deliver it to me in a day or two! I'm excited!

I just hope you aren't disappointed as I don't think what I sent lives up to this gallery!

I finished those pillowcases that I am sending seperately (in an envelope with no extras, I promise!) soon as they are washed and dried! They might just be up to snuff for the gallery, LOL!

Ronda
Blessings!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

feel I've been sick forever - still tired and RUNNING LATE!!!

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Give me a bag of tumbled stones and I will play for hours! Wink

Brightest Blessings!
missgabbielynn

Dance like no one is watching!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #112 on: April 13, 2009 01:33:22 PM »

I love all the cloth napkins!  Those colorful ones and of course the Chinese revolutionary themed ones too.  They are all amazing. 

And isn't it nice to receive supplies??? YEAH!  I love it.

Girls, this gallery is just amazing!

That's everyone for the comments on what I received and what I sent to my partner.  You all are too kind.

missgabbielynn
THIS ROCKS   Logged

justaddcats
« Reply #113 on: April 13, 2009 03:01:05 PM »

I was out of town for a couple of days and didn't get a chance to comment on all of the wonderful new goodies that have gone up in this gallery. WOW! From the rockabilly apron, to the bee pillow, the citrus wall art, the revolutionary napkins--what an amazingly creative (and talented!) group!

I can totally believe that! How many layers of interfacing went into those thimbles, anyways?

I totally just keep taking the birdie tree out to admire it.  Grin I love it so much!

sixblueirises--it's actually just one THICK layer on each side with a little piece of leather on the one side to keep your finger safe! So glad you're enjoying your birdie tree! Any decision on what it will become yet?  clock or no clock?  Either way, I'd love to see what you do with it! I'm so curious...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pinkleo
Crochet Moderator
Craftalongs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~*HPC Headmistress*~

lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

« Reply #114 on: April 13, 2009 05:07:03 PM »

ORGANIZER NOTE: I have updated feedback.  If there is something amiss with your feedback, send me a PM. Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

smacckk

Don't count the days, Let the days count for you

View Profile WWW
« Reply #115 on: April 14, 2009 02:34:37 AM »

Edit : Weeee! According to the customs number my package from RondaS cleared customs this evening!! They'll probably deliver it to me in a day or two! I'm excited!

I just hope you aren't disappointed as I don't think what I sent lives up to this gallery!

I finished those pillowcases that I am sending seperately (in an envelope with no extras, I promise!) soon as they are washed and dried! They might just be up to snuff for the gallery, LOL!

Ronda
Blessings!

Well - if you think your stuff doesn't live up to this gallery I doubt mine will either! I'm just counting on the fact that you like totes! So me sending you one will make you happy enough heehee

Take pictures of the pillowcases!! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will trade for Winter 2008 issue of Stitch Magazine aka The One With The Skirts Grin

Check out my wists!
smacckk

Don't count the days, Let the days count for you

View Profile WWW
« Reply #116 on: April 16, 2009 07:47:38 AM »

I got my box from RondaS yesterday! Here are some crappy cell phone pictures until RondaS can get some better ones posted Grin

First up are my AWESOME ORCA EARRINGS!!! Definitely one of a kind! Grin

She also embroidered a picture(?) of my dog! I'll probably frame this one up.

Here's the picture she followed

I also requested a pincushion (because I am far too lazy to make my own heehee) So she made and embroidered one for me! It even has a magnet at the bottom so I can use it to pick my pins/needles (how much lazier can I get? LOL)

It has pretty flowers on one side .. And a cat and a mouse on the other. I really admire your lazy daisy stitches! I haven't had the guts to try that stitch yet.. But it looks so pretty I may have to try 'em soon!

She also sent me a whole lotta extras! But I just realized that I forgot to take pictures of the ballpoint needles I asked for Roll Eyes But you can always google them if you want to Grin Grin  I took pictures of all the fabric though! I'm using small clickable pictures so it doesn't take so long to load Wink She even sent cute doggy fabric!!!!!!!!!!

As if all that weren't enough, RondaS even included a small rotary cutter + mat and an incredible pair of scissors because I mentioned that my pair hurt my hands. Isn't she the best!? Oh, and the rotary cutter can cut wavy lines!! Shocked I never knew such a thing existed! Can't wait to try it out!

And a last picture just for fun ..

Fabric, pincushion, scissors, more fabric .. LOL!!

Thank you so so much RondaS! I have no idea what you were worried about!  Roll Eyes Everything is perfect! I hope the stuff I sent you is enough though Undecided And I hope it gets to you soon too!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will trade for Winter 2008 issue of Stitch Magazine aka The One With The Skirts Grin

Check out my wists!
RondaS
Greetings and Merry Meet!

I am better, but still easily tired...

« Reply #117 on: April 16, 2009 08:55:29 AM »

hey you!

I was going to post some pics just now so glad you beat me to it because yours are cuter and I forgot some of it and didn't have pics of the fabrics...

I am glad you like everything  Grin  got to feed the crafty obsessions of the world, LOL!

I thought you might want to put Hugo on a tote bag or wall hanging or something as a panel, so sent the dog fabric for that  Wink

and I can not believe you took a pic of the label with my dorky list on it, LOL! I never know what to say on those things!

have fun and let me know what you do with that pic of Hugo - I tried doing the coloring thing for the first time ever with his collar and ears - if you wash it dry it flat and there is something about you aren't supposed to iron it unless you put a paper towel on top of the coloring so if any of it comes off it won't destroy your iron...

Glad you are happy!

I am sure I will like what you sent me just as much or more!

Ronda
Blessings!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

feel I've been sick forever - still tired and RUNNING LATE!!!

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Give me a bag of tumbled stones and I will play for hours! Wink

Brightest Blessings!
katcal

Callie the Reindeer!!

« Reply #118 on: April 16, 2009 10:32:40 AM »

Hugo is so cute and i love the earrings they are great
THIS ROCKS   Logged

la la laurrenn
« Reply #119 on: April 16, 2009 03:13:23 PM »

Oh my goodnesssss. these packages have been soooo great. I can't believe it! What a great swap guys!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i grow healthy aloe vera plants by the win-dow
healthy teeth in my mouth, healthy hair on my head
i grow healthy, wavy brown hair on my head.....

my flickr
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Broccoli Rice Casserole
Seared Orange Salmon - Alaska Salmon Recipe #3
Crab Cakes with Lemongrass Mustard Mayo
Zesty Italian Salmon - Alaska Salmon Recipe #2
The Rookie Cook: How to Make French Toast
Latest Blog Articles
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...