A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 299,175
Currently Running With Scissors:
526 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Embroidery Swap Gallery  (Read 10875 times)
Tags for this thread: deer  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

goodtimegirl
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2009 07:14:13 PM »

The blackwork house is so cute!! Everyone's packages so far are adorable!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

missgabbielynn

Dance like no one is watching!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2009 07:17:42 PM »

Hey all!!  Loving this gallery.  The "Thinking" embroidery is gorgeous.  I saw it somewhere not long ago and have wanted to make one, but this one is even more amazing!  I just saw it in the other gallery and love the shading in the eyes Glenda!

I totally want that blackwork!!!  WOW!!!  It is stinking amazing and so it the fabric behind it. 
Those birdies are so cute!

Great job gals!

missgabbielynn
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kitten Wrangler
Somewhere, somehow, Connex is to blame

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2009 03:38:41 AM »

Holy shit- there's so much in this gallery that puts my work to shame.....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If I should die of smallpox
Put my remains in my snuff box
~Glenda
« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2009 12:08:21 PM »

pinkleo ~ I'm so glad you like everything!! I loved all three things I made, and I had so much fun making them for you Smiley.

crafty gurlllll / la la laurrenn ~ What a great package!!! The blackwork is fabulous, and I love the fabric it's appliqued to. The three birds mounted on fabric boards are just gorgeous, what a neat idea (those tiny hankies are fabulous!). And the birds on the pillowcase are utterly adorable. Really nice goodies Smiley.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

iheartzb
« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2009 06:14:07 PM »

Holy shit- there's so much in this gallery that puts my work to shame.....

Uh, yeah. Exactly how I'm feeling. I'm actually looking at stuff thinking, "That's what mine was supposed to look like!"  Embarrassed The packages are amazing!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

view my wist: http://www.wists.com/iheartzb
I have an Etsy shop! It is still very much a work in progress, but check it out anyway: Pretty Little Wishes at www.iheartzb.etsy.com
stargardener
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2009 06:38:09 PM »

Here is all my loot!!!  It was an awesome package!  I LOVE everything!
first this very cool card!  My hubby was even impressed with the art!

I can really appreciate this!!! 

I did my dd's room in a shabby chic (read as things you pick up at the thrift store) kinda decor and this picture will flow so nice in there!

My daughter hijacked this-she like necklaces

Packed and ready to go to the gym!  LOVE THIS!!  love the color and look at the stitches how the link together and intertwine!  Great work!

This is my daughter with her new little toy!  She loved it but wanted to play with the camera REALLY BAD-I am such a mean Mom!  Oh well at least she will have something to talk about in therapy 30 years from now!

Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!!!  I love everything!  and so does Stella!
can you believe amurzxim was a first time swapper!  Man did I get spoiled!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

justaddcats
« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2009 07:12:56 PM »

more beautiful stuff being posted by everyone-- most recently, that purple bag is great!! I'd love to know more about how those stitches link & intertwine?? Cool effect!

However, I can't be jealous anymore, because I have received my own goodies from sixblueirises and now it's my turn to show off!  Grin

First, the bright & cheerful apron:

The contrast of the pink & green really makes me smile, and the details (like the scalloped edge with contrast stitching!) are so well-executed! (And, no sixblueirises, I most certainly don't mind another apron--especially because I still haven't finished the one I was making for myself yet!)

With the incredibly clever strawberry pocket--all of those seeds are really beads!!

All of that joy came folded up inside this gorgeous owl box!

The fabric choice is an amazing background for the owl, an antiqued-looking gold with a hint of a shimmer.  Unfortunately that shimmer made made me curse at my camera's flash for a bit and prevented me from getting superclose detail shots, but this one is a little better:

Let me tell you all, you WANT to see the details! sixblueirises has done the most perfect and precise stitching I think I've ever seen!  Feel free to post more pics if you have them, sixblueirises.  Thanks again for everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
crafty gurll
« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2009 07:24:43 PM »

That box is too cute!  And love the apron! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Slingmomma
Crafty Esthetician!

Accessory hoarder.... scarves beware!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2009 08:07:13 PM »

Wow some more great additions to the gallery! Love the owl box and the picture as well! All so well done!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A Spinners Magic Yarn ball! Join us!
Fat Quarter swap-almost done craft for sloth003 Cheesy
IYP 17-deadbathducky waiting still to receive!
Sew/Yarn v's Paper-got my partners!
~Glenda
« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2009 09:40:50 PM »

stargardener ~ What a great card! I love the little bird delivering an envelope to the girl. That's pretty enough to put into a frame Smiley. The hankie is very feminine and pretty, and the man and woman stitchery is just great. The stitching on the bag is just beautiful Smiley -- I'd love to get my hands on that and look at it up close! Amurzxim, you did a fantastic job on everything!!!

justaddcats ~ What a fun apron! The beads on the strawberry are so cool. The owl is really cute -- and how nice that the box is cute *and* functional Smiley. Really nice work, sixblueirises!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Crawfish Etouffee Recipe - Part 1
Crawfish Etouffee Recipe - Part 2
Crawfish Etouffee Recipe - Part 3
Crawfish Etouffee Recipe - Part 4
How to Cook Louisiana BBQ Shrimp Part 1
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hippogriff
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...