A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 300,941
Currently Running With Scissors:
705 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Mommy or Newborn/Toddler Swap Gallery  (Read 6430 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

pink_ink82
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2009 11:34:14 AM »

Your children are adorable!!!! I love the t-shirts too!
Thank you, they are my little monkeys, it's hard to get apicture with both of them smiling without food involved lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

have twins, need coffee
korok

Whoever dies with the most fabric wins!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2009 11:35:52 AM »

Yay!  I'm happy you like everything!  It got there so fast!  And are those Mum-mums they're eating?  My girl loves those!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crazyda79
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2009 11:57:32 AM »

OMG they are so adorable!! Those gnome shirts are too cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
50 projects in 2014 my list on page 54
131/50 swaps
97/50 friends/family
228/50 total
RubyRain
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2009 04:18:31 PM »

I got a great pkg too!  Grin
DH has the camera today but I'll post pics tonight!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Homeschooling mama of 4 kidlets.

Mamahood is not for wimps!
NotKnit

My best works.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2009 05:43:09 PM »

Pink_ink your little guys are adorable! I can't imagine if I had two of my little guy running around, he's into enough mischief by himself and he always stops smiling when the camera comes out, you have to make him laugh and take the picture really fast 'cause he knows what you're doing. Those gnome shirts are so cute.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

nikimac

28 and life to go

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2009 09:07:01 PM »

It was so great getting together with Dharma Rebel today.  Her little girl is such a honey, and my boy had a wonderful time playing.  I was spoiled rottenly rotten, unfortunately, but I still had a great time despite feeling inadequate!  What a fun opportunity that was for us to meet in person.
For my first gift she knitted me my Wheedle on the Needle earmuffs from my wist.  And since I haven't read the book in probably 15 years, she bought me the book too!  Kirby made me read it to him twice in the car!  Then she made Cubby an adorable cowboy-print corduroy jacket and pants that will be sooo cozy for the next few months.  Then from the same fabric she made him a matching I Spy pillow that he loves, but got a little frustrated with when he couldn't get the car out!  He'll understand it a bit better later, I'm sure!  And for Frankie, the new baby on the way, she sewed darling little animals on onesies (4!).  And last, but not least, she put everything in a precious oilcloth baby bag.  Amazing.  Thanks sooo much!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love planning parties - come to me if you need any ideas!
crazyda79
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2009 09:15:46 PM »

OMG what a grand package of goodies!!! I love that picture of the two of them together, too cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
50 projects in 2014 my list on page 54
131/50 swaps
97/50 friends/family
228/50 total
feelix

I love Crazy!

« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2009 11:41:08 PM »

ok... I LOVE THIS PACKAGE! Cute stuff!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm back from a long break. WOOT!
RubyRain
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2009 07:51:25 AM »

Yay! I got my pkg from Feelix (our beloved organizer  Grin ) on Saturday.
Here's the whole shebang!

Along back: 2 cute burp cloths that say "spit happens," cute door hanger, and A pregnancy organizer
next row: super cute taggy -love this and the fabric, book mark, paci clip, and awesome diaper clutch-isn't it stylish!?

close up of taggy cuz it's sooo darn cute Wink The book mark will make a great scrapbook accessory too Wink

Thanks so much! I will certainly be able to use it all and can't wait for this baby to be here to do so!
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009 07:53:51 AM by mamaAnn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Homeschooling mama of 4 kidlets.

Mamahood is not for wimps!
dharma_rebel
I'm a little bit country, and I'm a little bit rock and roll.

put a bird on it

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2009 09:35:41 AM »

We had such a blast with nikimac and her beautiful family yesterday! They are all just so sweet and wonderful, and I adore her little Cubby! I hope we'll be able to get the kiddos together in the future - maybe we could get some crafting time in as well!

The first thing I pulled out of my package was a felt board straight off my wists. Nikki also TOTALLY stalked me and found out how much I LOVE forest animals. Marley has been playing with it all morning.

This next item absolutely amazed me. Her husband and FIL helped with this project. They took sticks from their apple tree, drilled them out, melted crayons into them, then sharpened them so they were usable!!! Crazy-awesome!!!! MORE EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!11!!!1! And a very cool owl notebook. I'm not giving either of these to Marley. They are too cool, so I'm keeping them for myself.

She made Marley her very first piece of jewelry. It's so cool, because Marley is obsessed with my bracelets and necklaces. She wore it all night and showed it to everyone!

And finally, she made Marley a personalized (hooray - the only things I can find with her name also say Bob and have a guy smoking a doobie - not exactly appropriate for an 18 month old) Curious George shirt. She totally refused to take off "Georgie" and ended up wearing him to bed.

Sorry, that's not the cutest pic of her, but it shows the t-shirt best. Here is a darling pic of Nikki's little one. PM me your email, Nikki and I'll send you a couple more that turned out especially cute!

nikimac, thank you so much! There is no way that you should feel inadequate! We loved each and every item you made for us!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Christy Haubegger: Latinas in the Mastheads
Christy Haubegger: Typos
Christy Haubegger: Adopted by a Tall Blond Family
Christy Haubegger: Founder, Latina Magazine
AOL CoolAge Interviews Gauri Jayaram
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...