A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 297,039
Currently Running With Scissors:
401 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Proud to be a Christian Swap; Gallery of Goodness!!  (Read 8125 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Dreambelle
Beta Sigma Phi

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #100 on: April 17, 2009 02:56:02 PM »

I know my partner is dealing with an ear infection so if she doesn't post pics this weekend then I will. I'm very proud of what I made for her!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kimberly_Star
« Reply #101 on: April 18, 2009 07:26:10 PM »

Okay, okay, I'm finally here to post pics of the wonderful package MsMia sent me!  She decided to go with the FROG (Fully Rely On God) theme and I really love that!  It's something that I always have to work on, so it is great to have the swap items around me as a daily reminder.

First up is a group pic of everything!

Next is this adorable froggy frame.  The verse in the frame is Mark 9:23.

She also included this great embellished journal for me.  I love the flowers on the front and there are great, inspirational stickers throughout.

I love this wall plaque that has Isaiah 40:31, one of my favorite verses on it!  I love the garden theme of it and it is going to go great with the green paint in my kitchen.

She also embellished this great "Inspiration Jar" for me.  Inside are several cards with inspirational quotes on them, along with some extra paint samples for me to add my own quotes to the jar!

Finally is this adorable white board.  She sent me this so that I could write down my daily blessings.  Isn't it great?

She also sent me some neat non-crafted items; a paperweight that says "Courage is fear that has said its prayers", two votive holders and a wonderful mini-devotional book.

Thanks, MsMia!  This was a great swap and I was very fortunate to be paired with you!  I love all of my goodies and appreciate everything you put into them!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
yelutci

Gus, don't be a giant snapping turtle.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: April 19, 2009 08:05:11 AM »

I got a second awesome package from Nataluna, stuffed full of a menagerie of animal throw pillows and wrapped in the cutesy fish fabric. Unfortunately I've been distracted with moving details and spaced Undecided taking and posting a pic before I packed up all the cute little guys. I packed them with stuff for our future family room. They'll be perfect!
« Last Edit: April 20, 2009 08:25:43 AM by yelutci - Reason: spelling » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've heard it both ways.

I'm looking to swap some knit &/or crocheted crafts for handmade CP/HP soap.
KCMonkey
Silly Monkey

Except that one. . .and Mickey Dolenz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: April 19, 2009 11:26:57 AM »

I love the Inspiration Jar!  What a cute idea!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Currently:
Missing my awesome evil minions and wishing they were here
Going Christmas craft crazy
In love with the miracle of modern medicine
Needing to brush my shedding dogs

My Gigantic Wist
nataluna
living in the "before" picture...

strange is not a crime

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #104 on: April 19, 2009 01:14:19 PM »

well it's great to see our fearless leader back from illness.  and some really cool stuff in the package!  i like the collaged flowers journal and the quotes cards!  gotta steal that idea one day (if that's ok).

and yelutci, what a sudden news!  and i hope it will be a really nice place wherever you are moving to!
they say moving is right up there with like death and divorce on the stressful list (and being almost still in shock from my 15th lifetime move -though only 2nd move as a responsible adult- almost 3 yrs ago, i have to agree), so take care and don't worry about pics.

here i have some:

the lizard goes on the other side too! 

i was proud of that, and of figuring out how... once i realized that fusing on top of polyfil wasn't going to work LOL

i had this shirt forever and suddenly i realized what i had saved it so long for:  it wanted to be a stuffy!
front
back

these fish stuffies are actually kinda scary...

on the back is a funny camo from an urban style t-shirt

another t-shirt looked like these japanese ladies were maybe gossiping together... and i thought it filled the green/purple and the cute-asian likes that yelutci mentioned.  Smiley
so i stuck that on an organizer tote that i had just got 4 of on clearance  Grin

the original design was too big so i made it stretch to both sides by some "editing".

uf sorry that was so many pics...  i'm not good at doing those composite pic things that some ppl do.  i ought to learn... 
i had no idea how big all this stuff was going to be when i tried to mail it, too.  i was in the post office frantically stuffing and squishing things into boxes.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2009 01:16:18 PM by nataluna » THIS ROCKS   Logged

creative criticism always appreciated!
my swaps and crafts
MsMia

Christmas, Fall, and Winter Lover

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: April 21, 2009 07:55:08 AM »

Sorry this is late guys.  My 2 year old came down with a nasty case of allergies and fever and all the "lovelies" that accompany it.  She is feeling much better now.  Thank you Jesus.

Ok on to my goodies from the lovely KimberlyStars, she really spoiled me and I cant wait until I move to hang these goodies.

Everything in my goody bag.  (BTW the buttons are holding up very well.)  I plan to use the notecards to send Mommy Day greetings and small gifts.

Some closeups:

I also have another goody in the mail so I will post pictures once received.

Thanks again Kimberly, I loved everything.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gkswife
Crazy lady with a glue gun

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #106 on: April 21, 2009 10:15:38 AM »

I LOVE that button cross - I may have to do something like that!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SunflowerSmiles
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: April 21, 2009 11:45:28 AM »

I'm totally diggin that button cross....I agree with gkswife...gonna make one of those for me self  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

This and That... my main blog. Drop by and say "Hello!"
  Sew Stuffed a blog about the dolls and stuffies I make
    Pinterest
Kimberly_Star
« Reply #108 on: April 22, 2009 02:14:50 PM »

YAY!  We are 100% done!!  Everyone has sent and received and everyone should have feedback by now.  I posted in our swap thread that we had all our pics up, but it looks like we're still missing the pics of what Dreambelle sent to lukenlarry.  I know lukenlarry has been under the weather, so I'm sure we'll see them soon.  I hope you're feeling better, lukenlarry!

I'm thinking of starting Rd. 2 next week, but I need to make sure that I'm not going to have too much on my plate first.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Jen Sews

Formerly known as lukenlarry

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #109 on: April 22, 2009 11:54:41 PM »

I am finally feeling better and have gotten my cranky computer and camera to cooperate together.  Thank you so much Dreambelle for all my lovely goodies!!!!   I can tell she spent a lot of time and thought into my package.   Everything is in colors I love and some came straight off my wist!    Kiss

Here is the whole deal:

aren't I spoiled?

Here are some lovely earrings:

A crazy frame straight from my wists:

And I know I took more pictures of my lovely keepsake box, but now I can't find them Embarrassed
It is in my favorite colors and has wonderful inspiring scripture verses on it. 

and best of all:

Dreambelle told me of the many hours she spent on this amazing cross.  I love the details and the swirls.   Kiss  I have it proudly displayed on my fireplace mantel!   Thank you so much for being such a great partner! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
2013 Summer Hair Trend: Medium Length Cuts
How to Style 1920s Short Hair
Hair Care Tips for Aging and Thinning Hair
Tips for Coverage and Camouflage Of Thinning Hair
Hair Loss Treatments for Men
Latest Blog Articles
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...