A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 296,611
Currently Running With Scissors:
562 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 156 157 [158] 159 160 ... 200
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Another Crafty Detective Swap!! send outs extended to 5-08!!!  (Read 64041 times)
Tags for this thread: video_game  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Dreambelle
Beta Sigma Phi

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1570 on: May 05, 2009 08:16:05 AM »

Ugghh... I've been off my computer since last Wednesday! I've been so busy with my little sister visiting. We've already been to the zoo, a dog festival, slumber party weekend with my niece, and bought 2 gerbils. I wanted to let my organizer, my stalker, and even my stalkee know that I'm alive and will be doing the finishing details over the next couple of days.

For the people with kids: My 12yr old sister is home schooled technically but she does online schooling and it's the most amazing thing ever. All of her school books are in pdf format online and you can see the overall grades change daily. Some days her schooling takes 30 minutes others it can take a couple of hours but I don't even need to sit there while she does it. Check out www.connectionsacad emy.com it's truly amazing and I wish I would have gone to school online. You can work ahead and go to college at 16.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tattooedcrafter
I don't need friends, I have teddy bears!!!

Me and My littlest love

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1571 on: May 05, 2009 08:22:56 AM »

Ugghh... I've been off my computer since last Wednesday! I've been so busy with my little sister visiting. We've already been to the zoo, a dog festival, slumber party weekend with my niece, and bought 2 gerbils. I wanted to let my organizer, my stalker, and even my stalkee know that I'm alive and will be doing the finishing details over the next couple of days.

For the people with kids: My 12yr old sister is home schooled technically but she does online schooling and it's the most amazing thing ever. All of her school books are in pdf format online and you can see the overall grades change daily. Some days her schooling takes 30 minutes others it can take a couple of hours but I don't even need to sit there while she does it. Check out www.connectionsacad emy.com it's truly amazing and I wish I would have gone to school online. You can work ahead and go to college at 16.
I did the same thing for high school and now for college, here in reno we have wolf academy and last year we got connection academy but wolf sucks so I went to penn foster and now the university of phoenix. It is a great alternative for people that don't like traditional classes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have very limited internet access so if you don't hear from me don't worry I'll be around soon

I'm Full of Unexpected Awesomeness
wists.com/tattooedcrafter
princesspimp81
« Reply #1572 on: May 05, 2009 11:20:49 AM »

Ok I'm a total spazz lol  I received a package today that I hadn't gotten notified I'd be getting so I assumed it was for this swap lol  However, I think I was mistaken and that it was from the FOC second chance swap which I'd forgotten I got picked for lol  Problem was, there wasn't a name or user name in the package!  But I think I've got it figured out now, or hopefully anyway lol  I'm off to make sure that the package came from her!
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009 11:34:54 AM by princesspimp81 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Blue canary in the outlet by the light switch
Who watches over you
Make a little birdhouse in your soul"

My Wist
goosegg1001
« Reply #1573 on: May 05, 2009 12:06:45 PM »

I still owe the gallery some pictures... But I wanted to leave some more hints for my stalkee...

1.) I mentioned in an earlier clue that we werent facebook friends, but to my knowledge you dont have a facebook at all.
2.) You listed more than two colors as colors you like.
3.) You were fairly easy for me to craft for, but a bit tricky to stalk since you didnt have a million websites to check out.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
thecleverfox

Live, love, learn and create!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1574 on: May 05, 2009 12:20:06 PM »

Stalkee: I've sent my package to you today, so someone in Eastern Canada should watch their mailbox! I really hope you like what I've made you! From reading your blog and looking at your etsy, I can tell you are a animated and fun person so I tried to make the things I crafted for you reflect that!

Have you figured it out yet?  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Live, love, learn and create!
isadora12000
« Reply #1575 on: May 05, 2009 12:50:34 PM »

I had to laugh at myself today, my days off are Mondays and Tuesdays, so I'm home puttering around and I hear the postman going by... I damn near trip over my cats, who are looking at me like I'm nuts, as I run to the window to see if the postman is leaving a package in my mail box. He isn't and I have no clue if my stalker even sent yet... but I all of a sudden feel the need to stalk my postman! Yep I'm a dork Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Consider what ideas are lost by censorship.
sarahj2001
Knitting Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1576 on: May 05, 2009 02:27:13 PM »

I had to laugh at myself today, my days off are Mondays and Tuesdays, so I'm home puttering around and I hear the postman going by... I damn near trip over my cats, who are looking at me like I'm nuts, as I run to the window to see if the postman is leaving a package in my mail box. He isn't and I have no clue if my stalker even sent yet... but I all of a sudden feel the need to stalk my postman! Yep I'm a dork Cheesy

hehe I stalk the postman everyday!  He probably thinks I'm crazy too because once I hear the mail truck comming down the road, I run and peek out the window.  I'm not even expecting any packages right now (I already received mine for this swap) but it's just such a habbit now of making sure he doesn't leave anything at my door (since I have 2 doors and alway forget to check the one - he sometimes leaves boxes at one and sometimes at the other...silly postman! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bsonlytoots

B's Only Toots

« Reply #1577 on: May 05, 2009 02:40:47 PM »

hehe I stalk the postman everyday!  He probably thinks I'm crazy too because once I hear the mail truck comming down the road, I run and peek out the window.  I'm not even expecting any packages right now (I already received mine for this swap) but it's just such a habbit now of making sure he doesn't leave anything at my door (since I have 2 doors and alway forget to check the one - he sometimes leaves boxes at one and sometimes at the other...silly postman! Smiley

I always stalk my postman too, but I have a trick! I let the kids go get the mail from him as he drives up! HAHA That way it looks like they are obsessed with the mail! HAHAHA
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mcbenno
Pronounced mc.ben.no, not mc.bean.o ;)

It's a guineasaurus rex!

« Reply #1578 on: May 05, 2009 03:29:22 PM »

I always stalk my postman too, but I have a trick! I let the kids go get the mail from him as he drives up! HAHA That way it looks like they are obsessed with the mail! HAHAHA

That used to be the best, when our mom sent us down to the road to meet the mailman! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

isadora12000
« Reply #1579 on: May 05, 2009 03:36:06 PM »

so smart... but I don't have kids to send down to the box, and I don't think the cats will do it either! I'll just have to look crazy till I get my box!  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Consider what ideas are lost by censorship.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 156 157 [158] 159 160 ... 200 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Do Block Printing
Hot Trends for Quilting Designs
Homemade Greeting Cards for the Holiday
Art of Basket Weaving
How to Do Indian Embroidery
Latest Blog Articles
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...