A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 302,591
Currently Running With Scissors:
674 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 200
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Another Crafty Detective Swap!! send outs extended to 5-08!!!  (Read 63864 times)
Tags for this thread: video_game  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

millik
Cap'm of the Nerd Brigade

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1550 on: May 04, 2009 08:51:27 AM »

Thank goodness for that extra time, I'll tell you that. Yesterday was my most productive crafting day in quite some time, despite several hours wasted playing Super Mario 3 & World of Goo (you just get sucked in, you know?).

I finally finished the set of things that make up my medium, finished a small piece I've been working on here and there, and then started another thing for no reason other than I wanted to try out an iron-on transfer book that I got a while back. That will be an extra small, I guess, if it turns out okay. So... I'm by no means spoiling my stalkee, but I do hope that I am making some things they will really enjoy.

My large still leaves much to be desired. Like Jenicat, I did not leave the house yesterday, and I really need to get one other thing to finish that up. I think production-wise, it will not take me that long to finish. The hardest part about this has been, in fact, finding the appropriate parts. I'd really like to send by mid-week, so hopefully the thing that I'm looking for actually exists Tongue

I hope that was cryptic enough to not give anything away!

There are too many people on my list of potential stalkers, so I still have no idea who it could be. Did you send already? Or are you taking your time? Will my box come with extra dog or cat hair? How far does my little package have to go? ...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

KCMonkey
Silly Monkey

Except that one. . .and Mickey Dolenz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1551 on: May 04, 2009 09:29:15 AM »

I'm glad I've already sent out. I would be so tempted to keep crafting.  I'm not much of a spoiler, because I start to get ahead of myself and get a little anxious over all the little details.  It's better for me to make a plan and stick to it!  I am ALL about the planning.   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Currently:
Missing my awesome evil minions and wishing they were here
Going Christmas craft crazy
In love with the miracle of modern medicine
Needing to brush my shedding dogs

My Gigantic Wist
bsonlytoots

B's Only Toots

« Reply #1552 on: May 04, 2009 09:42:45 AM »

I am ALMOST done .. I am a spoiler! I just saw so many thing on my stalkees wist I nkew I could make so I went for it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tonistagg
« Reply #1553 on: May 04, 2009 10:27:31 AM »

I just got the cutest little card in the mail with a hint of things to come attached.  The card had a tree with an owl in it and said that she knew the theme for my craftroom was trees!  I'm soooo excited.  I can't wait to see what she made!!!  The postal stamp on the card was angled and the part where you see where it was mailed from wasn't there.........I wonder if she asked the post office to do that on purpose!  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you hold a cat by the tail you learn things you cannot learn any other way."     Mark Twain     

WISTS - http://www.wists.com/punkygirl
ETSY FAVORITES - http://www.etsy.com/people/tonistagg/favorites
Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1554 on: May 04, 2009 10:30:22 AM »

It is official.  I have packed everything up and sealed the box.  The label went on the outside and it is on its way!!

Woo hooo!  It feels good to have posted out!!

I wonder... should I post the tracking number here so that anyone who thinks I might be their stalker might watch the progress to see where this package is going?? Hmmmm.....

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
ehinders
Crafting to avoid real work.

« Reply #1555 on: May 04, 2009 12:06:36 PM »

I wonder... should I post the tracking number here so that anyone who thinks I might be their stalker might watch the progress to see where this package is going?? Hmmmm.....

Haha! Yes!!! I actually thought of doing this after I sent mine, but this became a moot point. Or it will soon.....! Does any one know what that means? Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
hngoodlett

I'm an Aunt Ralph!

View Profile
« Reply #1556 on: May 04, 2009 12:14:08 PM »

So, I had decided I was done, but upon packing my box there was a little spot left, so now I am going to craft something to fill it in. Stalkee, you must continue your wait!

On a related note, I got so excited today because I got a package delivery slip in my PO Box. But it was not my package, it was my brand new camera. Still exciting, but you know...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist!
http://www.wists.com/hngoodlett

50 in 2011
10/50
goosegg1001
« Reply #1557 on: May 04, 2009 12:41:19 PM »

I received I received!!!! Everything was so amazingly fabulous! Ill post pictures later and reveal who my stalker was. She is awesome!!!

Grin Grin Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1558 on: May 04, 2009 02:13:40 PM »

On a related note, I got so excited today because I got a package delivery slip in my PO Box. But it was not my package, it was my brand new camera. Still exciting, but you know...

I guess we are going to have some really great action shots when your package arrives in a few days Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
hngoodlett

I'm an Aunt Ralph!

View Profile
« Reply #1559 on: May 04, 2009 04:05:54 PM »

I guess we are going to have some really great action shots when your package arrives in a few days Smiley

Not from this camera. It's a Diana + (http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?itemdescription=true&itemCount=10&startValue=31&selectedProductColo r=&sortby=&id=15425028&parentid=A_ENT_CAMERAS_PHOTO&sortProperties=&navCount=42&navAction=poppushpushpush&color=&pushId=A_ENT_CAMERAS_PHOTO&popId=A_ENT_MUSICCAMERAS&prepushId=APARTMENT_FURNISH).
It takes real film and everything. But I don't have a scanner, so I won't be able to show 'em off.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist!
http://www.wists.com/hngoodlett

50 in 2011
10/50
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 200 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
SNTV - Take Me Home Tonight
Our 2011 Oscars Winner Picks
Unknown Premiere
John Turturro on Acting Out an Orgasm
John Turturro on Playing Jesus Quintana in The Big Lebowski
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...