A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 296,634
Currently Running With Scissors:
562 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 200
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Another Crafty Detective Swap!! send outs extended to 5-08!!!  (Read 64062 times)
Tags for this thread: video_game  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

isadora12000
« Reply #1360 on: April 25, 2009 05:40:27 PM »

yes, I was thinking they had yellowly tops, but those are the orange ones. I had to check it out when I was in the store today - the last time I ate one was when I was a kid so I was mistaken. So they have orange, chocolate and chocolate and yellow cake and chocolate... the wonderful memories of childhood junk-food... yummm.

As the swap goes I have packaged everything up today, I will probably send monday or tuesday... I can't wait any longer to send!! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Consider what ideas are lost by censorship.
AsphaltQueen
« Reply #1361 on: April 25, 2009 07:54:22 PM »

I finished up my crafting, today! I'll pack everything up tomorrow after getting some photos and will be mailing out on Monday - yea!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hollycopter381
« Reply #1362 on: April 25, 2009 08:04:49 PM »

Dearest Stalkee,I am sorry for being so quiet. This is my first swap and i just want to make sure everything i make for you is perfect. Grin

-and-

My dearest stalker, I'm so excited to see who you are because i really have NO clue.

Love,
Holly<3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you aint havin a good time , you are wasting your time." -RZA

I Love Swaps!
http://www.wists.com/Hollycost
http://www.ravelry.com/projects/Hollycost
feelix

I love Crazy!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1363 on: April 25, 2009 08:25:54 PM »

Checkin' In....

Stalkee: on the crafting front I get a big "F". My crafting Mojo went on vacation. I have one project to finish and hope to get it done tomorrow! And then... I put it into the best box... a magic box... and take it to the post office... (I have a love affair with the post office btw) and get this awesome thing too you!

Stalker: I am SOOO excited that the time is dwindling down.. I have no idea who you are... but its going to be great!

on a personal note: although I am not done with the swap- I made the best enchiladas tonight! They are awesome... if I could mail them to you I would! SUPER TASTY!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm back from a long break. WOOT!
bsonlytoots

B's Only Toots

« Reply #1364 on: April 26, 2009 05:21:44 AM »

Dear Stalkee:
PLEASE stop adding to your wists! You keep tempting me to make you more goodies! I will need a semi truck to take your package soon! Wink On that note ..
I made another extra last night! Smiley I am going to wait til the last minute to send since I keep getting more ideas! Good for you!

Dear Stalker:
I can't wait to find out who you are and see if I am correct in my guesses! Cheesy I also can't wait to see what kind of awesome goodies you have whipped up for me to enjoy! YAY!

This swap has been so fun! I can't wait to do it again!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AsphaltQueen
« Reply #1365 on: April 26, 2009 05:58:59 AM »

Dear Stalkee:
PLEASE stop adding to your wists!

Sorry!  Grin

Actually, I have no idea if I'm who you're crafting for. I can't remember anything about who said what about their stalkee at this point.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gamemom42
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #1366 on: April 26, 2009 06:15:46 AM »

Well, I've only found one of you who live in Nevada, so if that wasn't a red herring, I think I've got you stalker!  Of course; I've only checked people who have been playing the "game" so you could be one of the quiet ones.   I do know that after mini-stalking so many of you, I would be excited to get a crafty detective package from any of you (or all of you....  now that would be great!).

To my stalkee:  I spent so much time on your large that I have had to mark lots of things off my "to make" list (that's the sad part), but the happy part is that I think you'll absolutely love the few things I've managed to finish.  I too plan to craft right up until the deadline though, so who knows, maybe a couple of those extras will make it in the package after all.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

superhooker
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

like a crack whore, except with yarn

perfectly pleasing...in a dirty sort of way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1367 on: April 26, 2009 07:08:41 AM »

Ok, we've had some requests for a bit more time, so I'm gonna go ahead and push the send out deadline back a week.  If you are planning to send this week, go ahead and send!  but if you need a couple more days to finish up, you're ok!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Step off, I'm doin the hump.
Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1368 on: April 26, 2009 07:17:44 AM »

I will definitely be sending this coming week - but I am not sure what day.  I want to show off what I made first!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
FadingHippie
and God sees a flower...

Ruffles and Pearls... and Anthropologie Delights

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1369 on: April 26, 2009 07:25:18 AM »

I am going to keep plugging to see what all I can make... I need to work on my attention span and speed... though the latter would be pretty good if not for the former...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 200 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
ReShonda Tate Billingsley Talks About The Devil is a Lie
Jennifer Weiner and Judith Light Talk About the Fly Away Home Audiobook
Sanjaya Malakar Talks About Dancing to the Music in My Head
My Year of Flops Book Trailer
Victoria Christopher Murray Talks About Lady Jasmine
Latest Blog Articles
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...