A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 296,709
Currently Running With Scissors:
510 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 200
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Another Crafty Detective Swap!! send outs extended to 5-08!!!  (Read 64134 times)
Tags for this thread: video_game  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sparrowowl
Tutorial Contributor

shiny!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1210 on: April 22, 2009 08:51:40 AM »

Here in deep east Texas tea comes sweet and iced (the lemon is optional).
But the several cups of sugar is not....mmm sweet tea!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Jenicat
Where is my mind?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1211 on: April 22, 2009 08:55:11 AM »

Sweet tea is delicious... yummo.  I hate tea with lemon.  Ick. 

Coffee is good but I rarely drink it and I'm not big on the fancy kinds - just boring old Folgers or Maxwell House with cream is fine. 

My favorite kind of tea is the Safeway brand Orange Spice tea.  Aaagghghhhh so delicious, especially with a little bit of milk.  Yum.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Miss Whitney
« Reply #1212 on: April 22, 2009 09:07:53 AM »

I love coffee AND tea! I hate sodas though. Sometimes I'll have a rootbeer, but that's it. I drink coffee everyday, with sugar no cream. It's finally hot enough here that I can order it iced, which is my preferred way to drink it, but only because it is the most efficient way to get the coffee from the cup to my face! I've recently been making iced teat with all of the tea I have here - last week I made a pitcher of Rose petal and black tea, this week it's jasmine green with "forest fruits" (not sure what exactly "forest fruits" are, but it's yummy!). My favorite tea is earl grey.... mmmm
THIS ROCKS   Logged

fusbdgt
« Reply #1213 on: April 22, 2009 09:14:12 AM »

I still just cannot get over how fast this thread grows, when I get back from the hospital (for class) I'm gonna have to get my but in gear on catching up on this thread Smiley!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dreambelle
Beta Sigma Phi

« Reply #1214 on: April 22, 2009 09:19:29 AM »

The first thing I do in the morning is put a mug of water in the microwave for my tea, let the dog out, than make my tea. It's gotta be hot! I really enjoy coffee but sometimes I just forget that it exists.

But my absolute favorite? Well that would have to be McDonald's Sweet Tea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bsonlytoots

B's Only Toots

« Reply #1215 on: April 22, 2009 09:33:00 AM »

The first thing I do in the morning is put a mug of water in the microwave for my tea, let the dog out, than make my tea. It's gotta be hot! I really enjoy coffee but sometimes I just forget that it exists.

But my absolute favorite? Well that would have to be McDonald's Sweet Tea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG yes! Its sooo yummy! You know who elses is really good ... Chick-fil-a, and you can buy whole gallons of it too!!!! LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bronzfrog
« Reply #1216 on: April 22, 2009 09:36:24 AM »

Hot coco.   On rare occasions hot tea, cinnamon apple or orange spice.  The orange spice is OK cold.   Love the smell of coffee but hate the taste.

I'm a recovering Pepsi addict.  When my blood sugars got borderline I had to quit.   It's orange kool aid now (sometimes I make other flavors that are not red) or flavored water.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

HobbyHorseAGoGo.ets y.com
tattooedcrafter
I don't need friends, I have teddy bears!!!

Me and My littlest love

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1217 on: April 22, 2009 09:42:04 AM »

when it comes to soda, I love hansens cane sodas except the root beer and I love squirt, it is one of my faves.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have very limited internet access so if you don't hear from me don't worry I'll be around soon

I'm Full of Unexpected Awesomeness
wists.com/tattooedcrafter
freestyle
aka ModernSpin

« Reply #1218 on: April 22, 2009 09:49:38 AM »

I drink a LOT of water- no soda or iced tea, they taste too sweet to me. I have coffee every day- generally espresso with milk. It has to be hot hot hot- I can't stand lukewarm coffee. Mmmm- think I might go make some now, this post is making me crave it.  Smiley  I drink white tea sometimes with a little honey. I'd rather have coffee, but that much caffeine at night doesn't sit well with me.  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hollistercobabe
I'm one crazy broad!

Who needs to be good when you can date a boy scout

« Reply #1219 on: April 22, 2009 09:57:42 AM »

OMG yes! Its sooo yummy! You know who elses is really good ... Chick-fil-a, and you can buy whole gallons of it too!!!! LOL

I don't drink tee but even here loves the Tea from Chicken Express and yes you can buy it by the gallons as well
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LET'S MAKE A DEAL
Looking to trade, if i do something you like let me know.

My Greatest Craft-Baby Boy Hollister arrived March 22,2010

Etsy http://sterlingstryker.etsy.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 200 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Madonna to Launch Skincare Line in Japan
The Model Behind MD
Best Products for Highlighting, Contouring and Foundation
Fast Path to Bee-Stung Lips
Bizarre Beauty Trend: Bleach Facials
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...