A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 296,652
Currently Running With Scissors:
648 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 200
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Another Crafty Detective Swap!! send outs extended to 5-08!!!  (Read 64071 times)
Tags for this thread: video_game  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

princesspimp81
« Reply #1150 on: April 19, 2009 11:43:00 PM »

Okay, if my stalker is not from the United States, would you mind  sending  me candy or snacks from your country.  My daughters and I simply love to sample treats from other countries.  I would absolutely love to try Tim Tams.  I've also heard of some type of amazing maple candy from Canada that I would like to try. 

I'm fairly sure that I know who my stalker is, but I'm usually pretty bad at these games, so who knows?

Canadian maple candy is fab!  To be fair, I love maple candy of all varieties, but the maple candy I've gotten from Canada was far and away the best.  In fact, I've got someone sending me some in another swap lol  I love love love candy and adore anyone who sends it to me Smiley

I finally printed out a little list of everyone and crossed some people off.  I got down to like 60 and figure that's far enough unless I get bored and go again lol  I'll just wait excitedly for my stalker to reveal themselves!

And to my stalkee.....  I've mostly finished your goodies.  Just need to pick up a ______ so I can make the _______ _______ and then maybe some extra goodies.  Not exactly sure when I'll ship, but I'm excited to get it finished and shipped!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Blue canary in the outlet by the light switch
Who watches over you
Make a little birdhouse in your soul"

My Wist
SewEnthusiastic

The opposite of war isn't peace it's creation!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1151 on: April 20, 2009 01:34:00 AM »

Okay well I guess I'm behind a little, lol.

Only just saw the gallery, cant beleive there's been recievers already! and the clues....gah they are adorable, wish I'd thought if doing that!

I'm not even tryint to figure out who my stalker is I think its quite fun not knowing and besides with the rate this thread is moving, I'd never keep up anyway, lol.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinkmichk
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #1152 on: April 20, 2009 02:43:46 AM »

just checking in i am sending this week hopefully
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Am always up for personal swaps -send me a message

pinterest - http://pinterest.com/shellfullerton/
sparrowowl
Tutorial Contributor

shiny!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1153 on: April 20, 2009 08:48:26 AM »

I should be sending out in a couple days.  Here's my hints:
You admire a craft you don't do.  Your package will be almost exclusively done up in that craft.
I think we'd get along in real life.  I love everything on your wists.  We were matched really well!
Edit: And you've posted in this thread.   Grin
« Last Edit: April 20, 2009 08:53:23 AM by sparrowowl » THIS ROCKS   Logged
meleriffic
Global Moderator
Clothing Moderator
Toys, Dolls, & Playthings Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1154 on: April 20, 2009 09:45:04 AM »

I'm waiting on a couple of ordered items to arrive. Once that finally happens, I'll be able to ship out right awa
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
millik
Cap'm of the Nerd Brigade

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1155 on: April 20, 2009 09:51:54 AM »

Oh man! I really want to start checking out all those clues now... I saw quite a few that could pertain to me. I'm almost tempted to go back over everything tonight and do some crossing off instead of crafting for my stalkee Tongue

Hint: It is a good thing I have been stalking and re-stalking throughout this swap. Since the swap started, there are things that have been added to my stalkee's wists or talked about on craftster that have changed and/or added to my plans.

I'm starting to get nervous about time... I am still looking for something for the large, and I may end up having to compromise my original plans a little to make it a reality.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

MommyTheMaid
« Reply #1156 on: April 20, 2009 10:06:27 AM »

I have decided to no longer try to figure it out.  I think I know, but I'm not going crazy trying to figure it out.  However, I would be totally excited if the person I suspect really is my stalker!  She does some awesome stuff!

I wish I could give good hints to my stalkee, but I'm not very good at that sort of thing.  She/He/It is not very vocal on the boards, so it's a little hard to get any ideas on what to say.  But, here goes:
1) You are more of a lurker than a poster
2) I once lived very close to where you live now
3) You can do a craft I would love to learn and I know how to do a craft you would like to learn
4) You have/like an unique animal
Could this be you?HuhHuhHuh

Hmmmmm, I really like turtles...are they unique?  You can crochet and I can resin.  You currently live somewhat close to me so maybe you lived closer at one point?  And I don't mean to be a lurker he he he.  Hmmmm....I said I wasn't going to make a list, but I do believe you are on the maybes Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

smacckk

Don't count the days, Let the days count for you

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1157 on: April 20, 2009 10:27:41 AM »

I am down to 51 suspects Cheesy

A little update :

I was thinking of making a ___________ in __________ and ___________ .. but now I'm thinking maybe I should just use _________ to make it more ____________ and __________ .. but you did say you liked ________ and __________ ..  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will trade for Winter 2008 issue of Stitch Magazine aka The One With The Skirts Grin

Check out my wists!
hngoodlett

I'm an Aunt Ralph!

View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: April 20, 2009 10:31:01 AM »

I've been crafting up some stuff over the weekend. I also learned a new skill that will be needed to finish the large. Hopefully I learned it well enough.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist!
http://www.wists.com/hngoodlett

50 in 2011
10/50
lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #1159 on: April 20, 2009 12:50:21 PM »

Wow as usual I had a lot of catching up to do!  I crafted like crazy this past weekend and only have more thing to make.  I have never made something like this before and am doing it with no pattern, hopefully it turns out!!!

Based on everyone who left clues (well since page 107) I was able to eliminate some people, not that I am actually keeping track though!  I don't think there is anyway I would be able to actually figure it out. 

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 200 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Beautifully Wrap a Bottle of Wine
How to Create a Fall Wreath in Under 30 Minutes
How to Make Homemade Bows
Pat Mitchell: Policy Comes from the Top
Pat Mitchell: The Audacity to Take Risk
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...