A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 296,656
Currently Running With Scissors:
547 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 200
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Another Crafty Detective Swap!! send outs extended to 5-08!!!  (Read 64075 times)
Tags for this thread: video_game  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

smacckk

Don't count the days, Let the days count for you

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1070 on: April 17, 2009 11:24:22 PM »

Originally I was going to cross of my organizer, but then I though, oh she could craft for me, so then I was going to cross off the other organizer, but Im not sure how they worked the assigning, so for now, youre both still on my list. But Ive crossed off 8 people  Grin

Your organizer will definitely not be your stalker! So now you can cross one more person off your list Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will trade for Winter 2008 issue of Stitch Magazine aka The One With The Skirts Grin

Check out my wists!
goosegg1001
« Reply #1071 on: April 17, 2009 11:26:24 PM »

Originally I was going to cross of my organizer, but then I though, oh she could craft for me, so then I was going to cross off the other organizer, but Im not sure how they worked the assigning, so for now, youre both still on my list. But Ive crossed off 8 people  Grin

Your organizer will definitely not be your stalker! So now you can cross one more person off your list Grin

are we sure? Why wouldnt they just pick who they stalk.... Im positive I cant be my organizers stalker, but Im not so sure they cant be mine.... You know?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
smacckk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1072 on: April 17, 2009 11:33:54 PM »

are we sure? Why wouldnt they just pick who they stalk.... Im positive I cant be my organizers stalker, but Im not so sure they cant be mine.... You know?

Yup they said so somewhere earlier on in the thread. superhooker is in Jenicat's group and Jenicat is in superhooker's group
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will trade for Winter 2008 issue of Stitch Magazine aka The One With The Skirts Grin

Check out my wists!
goosegg1001
« Reply #1073 on: April 17, 2009 11:37:15 PM »

Yup they said so somewhere earlier on in the thread. superhooker is in Jenicat's group and Jenicat is in superhooker's group

Thank you very much, That makes 9 people crossed off! Wait! TEN! I just remembered someone already sent!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Dreambelle
Beta Sigma Phi

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1074 on: April 17, 2009 11:43:08 PM »

Here are my clues for my stalkee:

1. You've posted more than 5 times in this thread.
2. Our husbands have something in common that I've never posted about on craftster.
3. I ordered something off of ebay and it came from your state and I freaked out having to double check your address to make sure you didn't sell supplies on ebay.
4. Our lifestyles/likes are completely different yet, I think you and I have similar personalities and would definitely be friends.
5. Your questionnaire scared the crap out of me but I took two ideas and ran with them.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

princesspimp81
« Reply #1075 on: April 17, 2009 11:53:20 PM »

ok, loving all the hints!!!  i know there have been a bunch that i found intriguing, but currently yours are my favorite dreambelle!  not cuz i really think you're my stalker though maybe you could be since as i said i don't really remember what i even put on my questionnaire, but i just like your hints!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Blue canary in the outlet by the light switch
Who watches over you
Make a little birdhouse in your soul"

My Wist
AsphaltQueen
« Reply #1076 on: April 18, 2009 05:41:45 AM »

Aw, frick, now I've gotta go figure out how many times I've posted in this thread?!? You're killlin' me, man, killin' me.  Grin

And TracyinNH, I LOVE your avatar! Donuts ARE the nectar of the gods! How have I never heard that?!?

Alright, I'm not actually tracking who might be my stalker, but there are a couple people here who've posted who could definitely be mine. And a lot more that definitely aren't. So that just leaves, what? About 65 other swappers who haven't posted clues yet?  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

NotKnit

My best works.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1077 on: April 18, 2009 06:18:55 AM »

Well, I'm not keeping track...yet...but I'm not a cat person and I'm not into Twilight so that probably narrows it down quite a bit if I start going through the posts! I do however like trees and chocolate but I think everybody likes those.

To  my stalkee: 1. I've never seen you before this swap
                      2. Our crafty skills do not overlap
                      3. Our wists don't look anything alike but there are lots of others with the same interests as you
                      4. I was totally inspired and am crafting like a mad woman!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bsonlytoots

B's Only Toots

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1078 on: April 18, 2009 07:10:10 AM »

Does anyone wonder if some of the clues are fake clues to throw us off!?!?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

smacckk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1079 on: April 18, 2009 07:36:13 AM »

Does anyone wonder if some of the clues are fake clues to throw us off!?!?

Shocked I seriously never even thought about that! Now I have to throw everyone back in my list of suspects!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my wists!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 200 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Easy Fabric Floral Brooch
DIY Painted Umbrellas
DIY: Turning Flowers Into Beautiful Works Of Art
DIY Easter Baskets with Dian Thomas
DIY Statement Necklace with P.S. I Made This
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...