Guitar Picks (about 5 or 6 depending on wrist size)
enough images to cover front and back of Picks
Plastic-2-Paper adhesieve (Diamond glaze is amazing!)
Sealer (Diamond glaze seals too!)
Closures(toggles look the best)
Tiny Hole Punch
- Trace the Picks onto the Images you would like to use.
- Seal all your images
- Cut out all the Images
- Add Smear your glues on the pick adn hold image ontop
- Once all the PIcks are covered front adn back trim the extra paper on the sides of the picks
- Now take your tiny hole punch and punch a tiny hole at the top and bottom of every pick
- Now take wire adn cut a piece thats about 2 inches long adn take one PIck adn thread the wire through the hole bend up the short peice thatwent through the Pickadn twist it around the long peice
-Now take the long peice adn thread it through another pick adn fold the shorter peice down adn wrap it around the other wrapped part.
-Get your closures adn treat them like a Pick adn do the same to attach them
- SPORT YOUR HOT BRACELET!!!