A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 298,728
Currently Running With Scissors:
727 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Stuffy Stiffies, the phallic plush! (NSFW, kind of image heavy)  (Read 1314 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

koikana
« on: March 17, 2009 02:28:54 AM »

So, I found two grocery-sized (ish) bags of random felt remnants and such... some of it was a yard or two of it! Of quite a few colors. I also happened to have some (cheapish) embroidery thread.

Now, when I get a bit tipsy at our local favorite bar (in between badly sung karaoke songs) I tend to draw characters I refer to as Happy (or Sad, or whatever) Penises. Penises that have the anime/Japanese style emoticons for faces (Such as ^.^ an whatnot)

So, without further ado... My stuffy Stiffies... also with my first trial run/fail at a stuffy vagoo.

to change your image viewing settings please click here

This is my first lil guy, named Victor. Victor works in tech support, is a Scorpio, and likes dogs. (Victor wears a happy face ^,^)

A slightly off attempt, I for some reason thought that instead of whipstitching (which I think gives them character) I sewed it (all by hand) rightsides facing in. He ended up looking... a lil lopsided, and with his expression (A rather dismayed look X_X) he was henceforth named Igor. Unfortunately this photo (of him stealin the spotlight from a friend's facebook) is the only decent photo I have... Igor is a recluse, who works in a lab, and is an Aries.

This was a gift for a good girl friend of mine, who's husband is on deployment with the Navy. She has named him E2 AS-Seamen Recruit Willy. He has a (rather weird looking) navy hat (standard stiffy issue, of course!) which is removable, and a lovey kissey face (^3^) which I am trying to demonstrate rather poorly in the photo adjoining.

I don't have a photo of my fourth attempt, because he was promptly sold to a family friend. As I had to quit my parttime job, I'm seriously considering selling these rather popular lil boys since they are SO fun to make and soon my purse will be filled... they travel EVERYWHERE with me. And hey, if that weird lady at the bar can sell old half dead roses, why can't I try to sell some stuffy stiffies? Cheesy

My fifth attempt was a littler guy... Dinky...

Dinky shows off how bad my embroidery skills are (His face is supposed to be embarrassed... ;._.) but he's such a cutey anyway! He's a computer geek who isn't afraid to show his sensitive side, and is a Virgo.

My (REALLY failed) attempt at a more feminine stuffy...

Now, one of the reasons I do these is cuz I have horrible insomnia lately... insomnia does not bode well for designing and implementing new ideas. For instance, I first made the labia (yes, only one set... I got so frustrated!) sewed it and stuffed it, sewed the backing/inside, THEN attached the clitoris, which should have gone on first in retrospect... she has no face, as it was just a trial.

If anyone is interested, I can try to scan my various templates, although it's pretty straightforward and easy.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2009 02:31:44 AM by koikana » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Slaying Stress Bunnies- My crafty projects/anxiety blog
spicytaco
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Lalala...

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2009 02:44:21 PM »

Hehehe. I love penis. And your vagina totally looks like a vagina. Mr. Taco thinks so too. He said it needs some hair though....... So cute. I love your imagination. I love dinky. An insomnia really does suck doesn't it. I used to do sudokos when I was having a really hard time with it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

*insert witty saying here*

I has Wist.
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Gunmetal Eye Makeup Tutorial
Create the Ultimate Bubble Bath with This Easy Recipe
Take Years Off of Your Face With These Secret Skincare Tips
Why Baby Care Products Are Good for Your Skin
Carrie Underwood’s Beauty Secret
Latest Blog Articles
Challenge #104 Halloween Costume Winner
@Home This Weekend: Painted Countertops
Tute Tuesday: Paper Lantern/Ball Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...