A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 297,704
Currently Running With Scissors:
664 Guests and 32 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 46  (Read 27069 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

stitch81
« Reply #130 on: May 29, 2009 07:30:20 PM »

I claim phoenixfiredesigns for a waterbottle holder with whatever pocket

This is my 5th claim overall, 3 sent, 2 recieved, 1 in transit still

My name is Melanie.  I am a 27 year old SAHM of 3 children so clutter comes with the territory.  I prefer to receive things that have a use over purely decorative things.  Items to help with organization are always welcome!   I love reading, sewing, and crafting.  I live on a farm in Iowa.   I have 2 cats who think they own the place and my husband has a few hundred fish (he breeds them and sells them).  I love traveling, but hate the driving involved.  If you are crafting for me or my family, please keep items G-rated.no scary skulls, profanity, or other potentially offensive items.  We are a smoke free family, and prefer to not receive items from a smoking home (smokey smells give me breathing troubles).  There are no other allergy issues. 

Crafts

Check out my wists.. I have a bunch of stuff there that i would LOVE to recieve

*resin jewelry check out my wists for some ideasdont have to be exactly like what is pictured there.  I really love the goldfish bowl themed one.

*I love jewelry, dangly earrings, necklaces on the smaller length side (18 inches is perfect) , bracelets (6.5 inches) like them to have a grown up look to them.  If that needs clarifyingjust refer to my wists.

*knitted or crocheted socks, preferably charcoal,oatmeal, black, burgundy or hunter green colors.  Wear a size 9 US.  Would love them to come to mid-calf length.

*reusable shopping bags that are patterned after the plastic ones. 

*stenciled/bleached/or other styles of decorated t-shirts keep them G-rated as I have small kiddos.  Some theme ideas.. Love House MD, NCIS, CSI, SURVIVOR, BECOMING JANE, PRIDE & PREJUDICE, Pirates of the Caribbean, and craftster themed stuff  Oh I wear a size small.  The following pertains to CLOTHING ONLYIm not a fan of pastels, browns, blues, oranges, yellows, or neons.  I do like, burgundies, hunter greens, purples, black,white or heather gray is just fine, and darker redsnot the bright reds

EDIT: since we are getting into the summer season, the brighter colors are just fine.

*A combination crochet hook and knitting needle roll

*Fabric placematsfor a  setting of 6  (wists)  Coordinating napkins would be nice too  I would REALLY REALLY love this wish fulfilled.  I can provide pics of my dining room if needed to give you an idea of the wall & furniture..

*anything from my wists  www.wists.com/stitch81

*Some sort of organizer that attaches to the back of a car seat to hold coloring books, crayons, pencils etc, for our summer vacation trips

*aprons full-style (I already have a valentines theme one)

*table runner type thing that I will use for the top of my craft cabinetsize preference is 18 inches x 4 ft. No dangles though, the cats will attack them! Lol.  This is in my dining room so chocolate colors would be good.

I also have 3 children, 2 girls who wears childrens size 8, and one boy who wears childrens size 4-5.  If you want to make something for them.. shirts, whatever.

Craft Supplies

*zippers black or white 8 or 14 inches long. (not the invisible kind, and not the chunky kind..just the regular ones)

*small game type pieces for some I-Spy bags that I want to makethere is an example in my wist

*elastic-the thinner width kind

*resin molds for bangle bracelets.  Cant find them where I live. 

*stuff to add to the resincolorings, tiny bitsetc. 

*fun fur yarn for poppet hair.. any colors welcome

*stencils-any

Extras

*chocolate is always welcome! Lol

*whatever you want to throw indont have anything specific

If you have anything you that would love to make for me, but I dont have it listedfeel free!  I love swapping because it gives me the opportunity to receive things that I cant make myself, and also to enjoy the different styles of the people who are crafting for me!  All I ask is that items be kept g-rated!  Thanks! And if you are the one choosing meThank you sooooo much!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
leighi123

The Little Sewing Shop

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #131 on: May 29, 2009 08:19:57 PM »

I claim stitch81 for a shirt for your little one.  

Claims: 3  Sent: 0   Recieved: 1

About me:  I'm a 23yr old single mommy (my son Levi is 22months).  We live in florida with my parents and a big dog.  

Likes: the beach, ocean, dolphins, fishys, sharks, ocean related and bright colors, anything environmentally friendly, anything fun for a toddler.  

Dislikes:  cigarette smoke, pastel colors, custsey/cartoony things, TV/movie characters, camouflage print, leather or animal products (we are vegetarian), anything violent or creepy,  plastic, things easily destroyed by a small boy.

___________________ ___________________ ______________
Top choices in red.  

Crafted things:

set of shirts for my dad and my son   - Mens M or L that says Buddy, toddler 18month or 2T that says Lil' Guy

Birthday favors (sutable for kids 0-6, 'natural' type things prefered, but anything works!)  and other supplies and decor for Levi's 2nd b-day  'Have a ball' beach ball theme, to be held at the beach!  This can be crafted stuff or not - , or random small toys/kid craft supplies, or just about anything!  I need LOTS of stuff, there is going to be a lot of kids there

Birthday shirt or outfit for Levi - would love a shirt w/shorts, or a 1 peice outfit - or just a shirt - anything cute for a boy!  

Anything I can give Levi for a bday present

Clothing type stuff for my son:  He wears 18month or 2T ish I can get his measurments

Shirts, can be painted/dyed/embelished/applique/screen printed/bleach or whatever -
something with his name, extended rearfacing advocacy, animals (amidillo, giraffe, turtle, shark, pig, fish), guitar, tie dye (got one, more is fine, I love it!), Orlando Magic (basketball), ocean theme, or pretty much anything unique.
Handmade or embellished clothes
Hats (summer, nothing knitted/crochet, its too hot!)
Pjs
Swim socks
Swim suit
Hooded beach towel
swim socks or watershoes
Toddler size apron, made from a fabric with a food print (no meat please, something vegetarian, I've seen some cool prints with fruits on them, or chili peppers something like that!)
Boyish dress up clothes.  He has a crown, and thats it.  
poncho type thing made from something waterproof - for a rain coat

Toys:
Playsilks, a big rainbow one would be awesome, but anything is fine
Wooden toys or puzzles anything!  
Anything educational (learning colors, numbers, ASL, animals, simple words etc)
Toy sewing machine
Toy wii remote
books
crochet pizza (cheese or veggie)
bath crayons or paint

Clothing stuff for me:
Totally simple is fine, anything good for hot weather that won't look dorky on me xs/s/0-2 can get measurements -
Summer skits
Sundress
Some sort of sunhat
Hair accessories that will work in long, super fine hair
Pjs!
Bikini crochet would be awesome, or just sewn would be good too.  Something functional but cute.  

Other stuff for me:
Mama cloth, liners/light, PUL backing, snaps, dark/stain hiding colors, nothing bulky

Soy tarts for tart warmer strong scents, anything fruity/food/summery/clean smells no granny smells or musky stuff
Body spray see scent ideas above
Lip gloss/chapstick
Tote type bag with pockets in it, simple is fine, I'm using a reusable grocery bag now, but I need something that can organize things a little better.  
Something to hold just my keys when I dont have any pockets

Other stuff for Levi:
'piddle pad' type thing - waterproof blanket type thing to put on the bed to protect from excessive drool (Levi's not mine)
Fish mobile (prefer realistic fish, not cartoony)
Anything cool with Levis name on it.  
Pillow case for a small pillow (I need to measure it) for Levis bed, with his name and fish/sharks or something on it.
Ring sling in light fabric
Baby carrier for toddler for in the water
Library bag that holds 3 toddler books (got one, but I think I'm going to take it, so I need another for Levi!)

Stuff for the house:
Scented Wool dryer balls
Box/basket/bucket or something that can fit on the back of the toilet to hold cloth wipes (dry ones)
Any storage thingys for toys, sewing supplies
Stuff to decorate our room, ocean theme
Set of snapping unpaper towels
Cool dcor for a TINY fish tank (1 gallon)
Something to organize the stuff in the car
Toys for parotlets (little birds, but toys need to be strong, like the ones made for big birds!)

ASL posters to put up all around the house with appropriate signs for that room, like bath, wash, brush teeth, potty, etc for in the bathroom,  food signs for in the kitchen etc.  Simple is fine, just to help me remember to sign more and help Levi learn more signs.  If you can draw at all, there are tones of pics of signs online, just nothing I can find that all 'goes' together

Anything to help start a new garden - would love some of those 'picks' to lable all the plants

Anything dragon fly related - my mommy loves dragon flies and I try to get her random cool stuff once in a while!

Supplies:

Ball shaped cake pan

pattern for boys romper, and a button up short sleve shirt - must include 18month or 24month size - I can use other sizes too though!

Starter kits  - needle felting, resin casting (like for pendants), tye dye, batik, soap making, candy making, -  actually any craft would be awesome, I like to learn new things!

Toddler appropriate craft supplies or ideas

Playsilk blanks
Solid color clothing, sizes newborn through adult, used but in good condition is fine too!

Fabric:
PUL
Ripstop
chalkboard
grippy fabric (for the bottom of shoes)
Any designer fabrics, even scraps
Anything unique even small amounts!
2yds or more pieces of bottomweight fabric( doesnt have to be full length)
Fabric with food prints fruits, veggies, candy etc.  
wool felt
Small zippers, overall buckles, snaps, buttons, clasps, shoe laces etc for busy books even used/off old clothing is fine

Other:cupcake decorating book
Sewing magazines/books
Size 5.5 or 6 toddler flip flops, sandles or water shoes
Old navy flip flops size 6, 7 or 8 (womens) any colors.  
Anything dolphin related
A good vegan/gluten free cake recipie

I like suprised too! Anything you think me or my son might like!
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009 08:34:18 PM by leighi123 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
PepsiTwist
« Reply #132 on: May 29, 2009 10:23:31 PM »

OHHHH I want to claim leighi123 for the small pillow case for Levi AND the ASL posters!! I LOVE ASL!!

2nd claim 0 sent 0 received

My name is Alexis I live in Florida and I am a Freshman in College. I have three dogs, two Chihuahuas, and a Lab. I also have two 55 gallon fish tanks and a gerbil. I love earthy tones (browns, deep reds, deep yellows, greens, and blues) but I also like pinks and purples, I especially like Vera Bradley type colors and patterns. Im not really allergic to anything so no problem there, ughh if I havent covered something just PM me.

Crafts
   Organic Animal Herbal Eye Pillow (fox, cow, horse, pig, dog, or wolf) (http://wists.com/PepsiTwist/7c737fc214802db14bfb9d2019b467f9?offset=40)
   Muddy Paws Seat Hammock but with a slight twist (I need it to be kinda like a huge hammock with sides though because my dogs are KILLING my back side panels with their nails, pm me for details about my car (http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=279250.0)
   Sparkle Fluff
   The Resin Butterfly bangle in my wist
   Landscape Painting (I love seascapes and mountains)
   New infinity dress, I like her color choices (PM me for measurements (cuz I have no idea how to do that and Im scared to death to make anything other than skirts, and I usually screw them up too! lol (http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=241415.0)
   Knitted or Crochet bag(s) for produce (they dont have to be too big the most I ever get is a head of lettuce couple bell peppers, onions, tomatoes, and scallons with the occasional celery)
   The goldfish earrings in wist (would prefer realistic looking fish)
   Cold processed soaps

Theres more but Ill post later, gotta find themlol

Supplies
   Thread (regular sewing thread)
   Fabrics
   Thread
   Resin Kit
   Embroidery Stabilizer (I have a small brother sewing/embroidery machine)
   Paint (acrylic)
   Paintbrushes/Foam Brushes

Wist List: http://wists.com/PepsiTwist

Ughhh I don't know what else to put, the rules say to add more if no one is picking you but IDK!!!
« Last Edit: May 30, 2009 07:29:32 PM by PepsiTwist » THIS ROCKS   Logged
JanelleJ
« Reply #133 on: May 31, 2009 06:47:15 AM »

I claim PepsiTwist for Crochet bag(s) for produce. I love making these!

This is my fourth claim, two sent (third going out on Mon), one received.

My name is Janelle and I'm in Illinois, USA. I'm a stay-at-home mommy to two wonderful children. Izak is three, and Lailah was born this January. I am a lover of all crafts, so I'm super easy to please. My very favorite colors are chartreuse, gray, chocolate brown, deep aqua and green. I am allergic to cats, but crafts from homes that have a cat don't seem to really bother me. I'm not allergic to smoke, but I would rather things didn't smell of it. I adore octopi, keys, carrots, trees and umbrellas. Anything with any of those themes would be great. I'm always open to trying out new things, so feel free to de-stash on me if you wish. Thanks in advance for claiming me.

Crafts
Anything from my wists. http://www.wists.com/JanelleJ
A T-shirt like this http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/100_05902.JPG for my son in 4/5. He really likes Plex (the yellow robot), but is a huge fan on the show so he will be super happy with any of these.
A fabric bucket
Re-usable swiffer pads
Crafty onesies for my little girl (size 3-6 mos) or crafty T-shirts for my little boy (4T or 4/5)
Hair accessories for my daughter. Clips, headbands, etc. I really like the kind that aren't baby/pastel colors that I could find anywhere. Funky is good.
Birds nest pendant
Any vintage inspired jewelry
Any Steampunk jewelry
Carrot, octopus, key, tree or umbrella themed surprise!
A crocheted or knitted hat with a brim for my son. He is three-years-old and generally wears size 4/5 in clothing. I can measure his head if you PM me.
Any personified fruits/veggies (kid friendly). I already have a pear, an orange and a lemon.
Anything to display in my African-themed living room (think African masks, woven baskets, wooden bowls with patterns carved in, original artwork, etc.)
Large bag made of some funky fabric
Nursing cover, also of funky fun fabric
Charms for charm bracelet
Anything Final Fantasy themed for my husband
Anything Thomas the Tank Engine themed for my son. His favorite train is Percy (green), but he likes them all. (can be toys or room decor because his room is decorated in Thomas stuff)
Crochet hook roll
An altered jewelry box
Russian nesting dolls made of any medium (felt, fabric, wood, etc.)
Any resin pendants. See my wists for examples of my "style"
An altered book journal
A boppy pillow cover for a girl
A CD holder book thing to hold DVDs and PS3 games
Diaper covers for my daughter 3-6 mos, 6-9 mos
knitted or crocheted legwarmers for my daughter
Any homemade soaps, lotions or other bath and body products. I love most all scents, especially citrus-y but not minty
An apron, full or waist. I think I want to start a collection of these.
Wall art for my bathroom. The colors in there are orange, sage green, chocolate and tan.
Scarves! I prefer sewn scarves over knitted/crocheted ones because I can knit or crochet them myself.

Supplies

Any type of tools or molds(used is fine with me) to use in working with polymer clay
Polymer clay in any color, especially white or gray
Yarn (any color, weight, etc.) I can never ever ever have enough. My very favorite yarns are Lion Brand Wool Ease Thick and Quick and Vanna's Choice, but I love them all.
Any kind of beads. The funkier the better!
Any scrap papers, or various ATC making supplies. I actually have quite a bit of this thanks to sheepblue, but I could always use a little extra.
Safety eyes---any kind
Modge Podge!
Freezer paper
Fabric paint, markers or dye
Wire. Any color, and gauge, any amount. I'm really in need of larger gauge wire, but I use a lot of all kinds.
Vintage sewing patterns that I'll use to make ATCs
If someone could put together a beginners needle felting kit, that would AMAZE me

Thanks again to those who have already claimed me, and whoever claims me next!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kitschkween
« Reply #134 on: May 31, 2009 07:17:27 AM »

I claim JanelleJ for Any vintage inspired jewelry, and something octopus-ish...

I claim redstar13 for a rockabilly purse and accessories.

This is my 4th claim. 3 sent. 2 received.

My name is Marissa and I'm a Bay Area girl currently living in Raleigh, NC. I come from a smoke free, pet free home.  Anything you want to know about me can be found in my profile.  My style is reflected in my wists, etsy faves, and website.
Thanks in advance to anyone who picks me!

crafts:
*** custom stencils -preferably on vinyl or other material i can use a lot. i will send you the images i like.
*jumper or dress for my 7 year old
*a jumper like this
*anything argyle
*hand made or painted sake or tea set

*diaper stacker like this, but with a fabric that suits my taste (houndstooth, damask, kawaii).

*circular needle hanger
*hanging kitchen towels the tops can either be crocheted or sewn with fabrics I would like

*waist cincher
*corset (32, 29 34)
*casual (faux) corset top (nothing complicated. No boning necessary)
*a dress like this in green or yellow
*anything inspired by my wists! (I keep it updated) -thanks redstar13!
*anything inspired by my Etsy favorites (I keep this updated too) -thanks 1boy1girlkitty2!
*anything sailor moon related
*cd case
*an apron to add to my collection (check my wists) - thanks frosty772!

supplies

* leopard, zebra, houndstooth, argyle and damask fabric
*buttons at least 1 inch with shanks (for fabric covering)
*printer fabric for quilt blocks
*rosary pliers
*new end wire cutter pliers
*silver plated over surgical steel earwires and earposts
*pinking shears
*blind hem foot
* 22, 18, or 16 gauge wire (any color, half hard)
*gothic and lolita bibles
*back issues of vogue knitting, knit 1., or any interweave press mags
*a 1984 coin from any country with a hole in it to make a pendant ( I already have a US coin)
*subversive cross stitch patterns
*sublime stitching patterns: forest friends, naughty librarian, dutch Russian, craftopia, kurt halsey, country cool
*cute, punky, mod, gothic, asian, or solid color fabric
*a cheap button maker/press
*noro yarn, artyarns, koigu yarn
*100% cotton, linen, soy, milk, bamboo or hemp yarn (blends are ok too if blended w/ natural fibers)
*organic yarn
*16" circular needles
*molds for polymer clay
* Amazon craft book wishlist

Craft kits:

Resin
stamp carving
hair pin crochet

Art metal clay
Polymer clay image transfer pendants
microscope slide pendant
tatting
stenciling
silk screen (can be the mod podge cheat)

extras
*any hard to find flavors of Pocky! (any flavors aside from chocolate, vanilla and strawberry)
*asian  and European fashion magazines
*japanese candy (i love anything lychee flavored!)
*cadbury chocolate from the UK -my favorites are the white chocolate, flake bars, milk bars and caramel (no picnics please...yuk!)
*thai tea or coffee mix
*tazo chai tea
*amazon anime & manga wishlist

claims:
indigo_roses - granny squares
ehinders - tardis ipod cozy
redstar13 - rockabilly purse and accessories
JanelleJ - vintage jewelry and octopus-ish stuff

« Last Edit: May 31, 2009 07:22:48 AM by kitschkween » THIS ROCKS   Logged

sunspotted
« Reply #135 on: May 31, 2009 06:48:10 PM »

This round is closed.  Please join us over at Round 47 to continue the swapping fun.

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=307386.0
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Need something crocheted?  I'll swap amis, afghans, shawls or whatever for a box of yarn.  Smiley
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Forest Floor Roasted Pears with Burrata and Basil
Slow-Cooked Jambalaya Recipe
Chicken and Dumplings Recipe for the Big Game
ChocoChicken In L.A. Will Serve Chocolate-Flavored Fried Chicken
KD101: DIY Toaster Pastry Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...