A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 297,052
Currently Running With Scissors:
662 Guests and 32 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 28
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: She Blinded Me With Science - PARTNERS - Send Out 4/20 - 5/1  (Read 14873 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

antarcticraft
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Head Counselor of Camp Crochet

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2009 04:04:07 PM »

I was just thinking of starting up a Round 2 of the Science IS Art! swap and saw this - you guys might check out our gallery. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Vote for the winner of Crochet Challenge 9, our first Stitch-Off! For this challenge, participants explored Shell Stitch. Vote here!
Casstasstrophe
*may contain awesome

I have a little geek in me. Do you?

« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2009 05:50:33 PM »

I was just thinking of starting up a Round 2 of the Science IS Art! swap and saw this - you guys might check out our gallery. Smiley

Should check out the gallery of  the Science/Math geek swap.

It was my very first swap and so much fun. Many great ideas in there.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

goosegg1001
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2009 07:26:21 PM »

Oh man, This swap is hard to resist....
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Bakeneko
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2009 07:40:29 PM »

Don't start the Science IS Art until we are done with this one pleeeeeeease because I want to did it to, I just spent and hour going through the gallery. It is so cool.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

psyche

Late Arrival (by Mister Reusch)

« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2009 07:58:56 PM »

Hm... I remember entirely lurking the Science is Art Swap, and I may end up just doing the lurking thing here again. . but I DID just add several things to my wists from those galleries.

Though I'm not sure if my love for semi-ironic pseudo-sciences would put some people off (I'm a mental health worker, applying for clinical psych; but I love things like phrenology. Not for real use though!). But then again I also can't refuse brain things, DNA things, periodic table things, or scientific drawings of such things as fungi. Hm. I'm going to think seriously about this swap at least!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

antarcticraft

Head Counselor of Camp Crochet

« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2009 09:16:42 AM »

I probably can't join this swap (the timing is bad), but will be doing another round of Science IS Art! later on in the summer. And stalking the gallery here!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Vote for the winner of Crochet Challenge 9, our first Stitch-Off! For this challenge, participants explored Shell Stitch. Vote here!
captjaneway
« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2009 11:06:02 AM »

I thought I had already posted in here, and kept checking my "replies to your posts" button and wondered why everyone was so quiet! Then I realized that my original post didn't make it up here, lol.  Cheesy

I am sooooo excited for this swap! I love love love science! And crafting! Hooray!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you want to spoil a grouch's day, smile Smiley

Joy may be the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy Smiley
echo_brook
Mollusks inhabit the soft parts of my heart.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2009 11:24:53 AM »

Ok...I have been lurking around this thread since it started. I was also actually thinking about starting something up like this but I just couldn't decide if I would have time to do this one. Too many birthdays and the tree swap has turned into an all consuming, leafy masterpiece. BUT there are other invertebrate lovers on here! Spicy taco, you need to join this one. Tongue hehe. Count one Marine Biologist in Smiley I will send my questionnaire shortly and pull out the mollusk and squishy bodied creature supplies Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Newly moved to the Tri Valley area (Dublin, CA) and would love to meet craftsters here. Please don't be shy about PMing me.

http://www.wists.com/echo_brook

I do personal swaps.
Eloise24
« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2009 01:09:21 PM »

Proton plushies?

Periodic table quilts?

Ok, you got me hooked there. I am such a nerd. I want in!

Btw, I should have written that in my questionnaire, but I have a soft spot for fractals. So to the lucky one who will be teamed up with me: you know what to do!  Cheesy

Fractals are wicked!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Eloise24
« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2009 01:30:17 PM »

We are definitely looking at what sciences you like and matching based on the surveys. So don't worry about not being a complete fanatic. It will work out = )

Do not fear teaming me up with the most hardcore (particularly maths, physics)! I will take them.  Grin

And I would love a round two of 'science is art'.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 28 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Change Up Your Concealer and Still Look Good
How to Layer Your Shadows for a Truly Eye-Catching Look
How to Rock Clumpy Mascara
How to Feel and Look Your Best This Fall
Beauty Test Lab: Skin Inc Pure Revival Peel Review
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decoupaged Table Top
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...