I received last week from andwedanced!
I'm super sorry I haven't gotten pictures up until now but...
drum roll please
CHECK ALL THIS OUT!
1. A lovely canvas bag with stenciling. There's a recycle sign on the other side!
2. A lace headband with a sweet flower on the top
3. An AWESOME pillowcase made from an old t-shirt. Up-cycled! it's soft and beautful
4. A tree-bark-looking mail holder
5. Beautiful handmade jewelry. The one on the ribbon is made from recycled beads, the green pendant is on a vintage chain and is one of my favorite items. I put it on right away. The white leaf pendant is made from shell, and is all seed beads and extra long. I gasped when I opened it. The bracelts are so so lovely!
6. My Big Item! It's a WICKED green stenciled shirt. LOOK AT THAT COLOR! It matches the inside color on my glasses which it pretty awesome. Such a cute little tree! it's folded over because there are roots/ground stenciled on the back too! It's wrinkly because I wore it to work the next day and got lots of compliments!
7. My favorite item: A collaged journal. It really means a lot to me. We both bonded over being journalists and I had mentioned that it had been quite awhile since I've really written anything. She wrote a lovely note to accompany this that said she wanted me to feel inspired to write again. It is lovely. I taped the note on the inside cover.
8. Lovely leaf candles! It's hard to see but there are two colors.
9. Hand painted wooden boxes!
10. Warm and fuzzy socks!
I FORGOT! There was also a copy of the magazine she is the managing editor of! The reason it wasn't with all this other stuff is because it is my purse being carted to and from work. It is amazing!
Thank you so so so much andwedanced! You are so awesome!