A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,378
Currently Running With Scissors:
607 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 73
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Tree Swap Round 2 Gallery  (Read 36978 times)
Tags for this thread: craftster_best_of_2009 , tree  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

LunaKitten
LunaKitten Kreations

I have affairs with fictitious characters.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #500 on: April 14, 2009 03:44:25 PM »

Yay for two more great packages! It was hard to let that stool leave the house lol Smiley And that syrup is soooo nummy
And Jenicat... that apron is darling! And I adore the wall hanging!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Substantial Wist Smiley

Forget all the other crafting tools, what I really want is a sonic screwdriver!!!!

Blessed Be!

I'm up for personal swaps! PM Me! Smiley

Etsy Shop
Jenicat
Where is my mind?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #501 on: April 14, 2009 06:29:22 PM »

All right, y'all (hey, I'm south enough to talk like that... online at least), here are terrible photos of the lovely package I received from CamOovas.

First of all, small things.  There are 5 note cards, similar to the ones I made her, except she made hers with wallpaper samples!  And there are also two sheets of tree and leaf stickers (which, coincidentally, I was going to send to her but decided against!  Great minds think alike):

THEN are the pendants, ooohhh the pendants (I know digital misfit is going to be coveting these - GET YOUR OWN, lady!):

What you may or may not be able to tell from that photo is that those are real leaf imprints.  I wish I had a better pic but it was so dark and gloomy today that there was no chance of getting one outside and by the time my battery was fully charged it was too dark anyway... at any rate, they are beautiful metallic coppery and gold colored, and so pretty.  The picture really doesn't do them justice.

Then there were THESE pendants:

which are glass tiles backed with photos of a branch (small) and leaves (large).  Once again, sorry for the poor photo.  It's hard to get a nice pic because my camera refuses to cooperate.  Roll Eyes Technology.

AND THENNNNN dun dun dun duuuunnnnNNNNNNN

This beautiful framed needle felted tree art.  I took it out of the frame for the one pic because I didn't want the glass to reflect and distract from the cool art, and then put it back in for the other photo so you can see the wood on the frame.  PLEASE excuse the terrible pics and the awful lighting.  The colors are much prettier in person and this is really truly an awesome piece of art.

It's about the size of a sheet of notebook paper, for reference.

THANK YOU SO MUCH, CAMOOVAS!  I love everything, sincerely.  It was so fun swapping with you!  Smiley 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinokeeo

Best of 2013 winner, but this is just as good.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #502 on: April 14, 2009 06:49:06 PM »

Wink I LOVE that stool with the celtic tree! Do you still have the pic of the tree? I'm thinking I might have found my tattoo...

That pic is a tattoo.  I've seen it before, but I can't remember where.

Anyway, the stool is cute, and the tree letters are great, too.

And Hippiejo, I'll be right over to pick up the earrings.  I love them.

I also really like the felted tree picture from CamoOvas.

Great packages, everybody.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://PiNOKEEOs.artfire.com

50 projects for 2014--20/50
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=430313.msg5136721#msg5136721
Recovering from surgery and crafting again!!!
hippiejo74
Life, liberty and the pursuit of craftiness.

Gotta go - kids chewed thru their straps...

« Reply #503 on: April 14, 2009 06:59:10 PM »

Shocked I love those pendants....and I'm in awe of the needlefelt!!!! Wow! Pinokeeo - I'm hiding my earrings....except the green leaf ones - I'll be wearing those tomorrow. With my apron top. Even if its 20 degrees below zero - I have sweaters/cardigans... Grin I think I'm gonna draw up a Celtic knot tree now.... Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Come check out my etsy shop - vintage, eco-friendly and all kinds of crafty goodness Smiley
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5029774

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud."
1 Cor. 13:4
Windoverireland

Any man can lose his hat in a fairy-wind.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #504 on: April 14, 2009 07:20:32 PM »

Hippie - the celtic tree is on google images try celtic tree of life - I printed and then cut out with an exacto to make the stencil - the colors I used were in the original, I just adapted a bit. I love desorative stools and I thought this one was cute.

I love the wall hanging!

The apron is to die for - what a great back to it - very becoming!

I so want those leaf pendants! What are they made from - resin?  Awesome job ladies!

iheartzb I'm so glad you like everything and that it all arrived in one piece!

This has been just the most awesome swap! Great crafters sending uber fantastic packages! It doesn't get any better.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Kayster
Meatloaf, Beatloaf, I HATE meatloaf

I'm growing up and living life...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #505 on: April 14, 2009 08:26:10 PM »

I got an amazing package last night from korok!

It was beautifully wrapped with such great personal touches.  Of course I didn't take a picture of the wrapping because I tore it all up the moment I saw it!

I got this AMAZING quilted pillow.  It matches my room PERFECTLY....It's better than anything I could have ever dreamed of!  I LOVE IT!  I want to snuggle with it right now!

I got this great t-shirt.  Made with some recycled materials.  It fits perfectly and I love it. It definitely fits my personality too.

I got these really cute earrings, their delicately crafted and how can you resist those adorable cards they came on!

How cute is this little pin!  It's a squirrel from some old sheets that is sewn around the edges and stuffed.

Check out this candy I got!  It's Canadian!  Doing international swaps is totally worth it.  I can't wait to try it!

I also got a really cool book mark made out of a thin piece of wood with a silhouette of a tree cut out of it. but it some how did not make it in to the pictures.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU KOROK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are amazing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

beadedbyamy
I grow my flowers from seed bead.

<3 Amy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #506 on: April 14, 2009 08:49:13 PM »

beautiful packages! jeni, I totally wisted those metallic-looking pendants! I really like the leaf earrings too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

digital misfit

crazy doesn't begin to cover it!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #507 on: April 14, 2009 09:10:22 PM »

wow so many fantastic goodies in one day!
That stool just rocks!
Love the apron-top (and of course I still want the wall hanging!)
LOL Jeni - as soon as I saw those pendants I actually said out loud "oohhh want!" THEN I read what you wrote  Cheesy
Kayster I love that pillow! I have a blue vintage pillowcase in the exact same pattern as the yellow border.  Of course I want the squirrel too: Heidi = squirrel love
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Visit my blog to read my rambling, get free hand embroidery patterns, and even enter giveaways from time to time! http://myhidingplaceincyberspace.blogspot.com
hippiejo74
Life, liberty and the pursuit of craftiness.

Gotta go - kids chewed thru their straps...

« Reply #508 on: April 14, 2009 09:16:43 PM »

Kayster - I totally just wisted your tee. It rocks! I also want to steal your squirrel and pillow. Grin Man - this gallery has been awe-inspiring! I keep going back and wisting things and everyone seems to have put in just a little extra effort Wink I can't wait till the next one! Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Come check out my etsy shop - vintage, eco-friendly and all kinds of crafty goodness Smiley
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5029774

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud."
1 Cor. 13:4
dharma_rebel
I'm a little bit country, and I'm a little bit rock and roll.

put a bird on it

« Reply #509 on: April 14, 2009 09:44:21 PM »

These are some awesome packages! I wish you could just wist a whole gallery. I LOVE the apron top and the leaf pendants. I also dig Kayster's pillow and little squirrel.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 73 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Tuna Maki Part 1/2
How to Use Sake Lees
Making Langzhou Noodles
Making Kimchi with David Chang
Green Papaya Soup with Lobster and Turmeric
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Melted Crayon Painting
More Art, Less Craft
Meatless Monday: No Bake Lime Cheesecake

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...