A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 297,116
Currently Running With Scissors:
360 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 73
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Tree Swap Round 2 Gallery  (Read 38562 times)
Tags for this thread: craftster_best_of_2009 , tree  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

savvysister
« Reply #610 on: April 21, 2009 07:49:10 AM »

Some more wowzer packages.  Love the stamps, the multimedia tree art, the multi-layer-color scarf!!! is awesome. The purple tree on the tote, wow! The dream catcher! Great work everyone.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

iheartzb
« Reply #611 on: April 21, 2009 08:07:37 AM »

twistedbeader- that painting is awesome and so is the mug! Very nice package.

My problem is with the postal service, they ALWAYS take my packages to my neighbor's house and leave them w/o knocking. Then I have to sneak through my neighbor's fence and onto her porch (she is totally creepy and we don't really associate) to steal back my stuff. I've repeatedly told my post office about it, but nothing changes. We have address markers on our houses too.

I hope it is ok to post this here. I mentioned this tattoo back when everyone was talking about tattoos back in the swap thread, but it took me a while to track down the photo. It is swap related, since it is about the coolest tree tattoo I have ever seen. The tattoo is of a cypress tree with the cypress stumps(knees) and everything. Cypress trees are cool to me because those stumps are how they actually "breath". The height of the tallest stump is reflective of the deepest the water was for an extended period, since the stumps have to grow out of the water. Pretty neat.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

view my wist: http://www.wists.com/iheartzb
I have an Etsy shop! It is still very much a work in progress, but check it out anyway: Pretty Little Wishes at www.iheartzb.etsy.com
VeniceIsSinking
« Reply #612 on: April 21, 2009 08:30:44 AM »

that tattoo is lovely.

I received from andwedanced today and everything is wonderful!! I have to head off to work soon but I will try and get some photos up tonight or tomorrow morning.
THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!
She totally spoiled me. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
hippiejo74
Life, liberty and the pursuit of craftiness.

Gotta go - kids chewed thru their straps...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #613 on: April 21, 2009 11:39:33 AM »

Grin That tattoo is just awesome!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Come check out my etsy shop - vintage, eco-friendly and all kinds of crafty goodness Smiley
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5029774

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud."
1 Cor. 13:4
geek_goddess
« Reply #614 on: April 21, 2009 03:57:34 PM »

Well USPS 'attempted' delivery again, while my roomate was at home and literally 10 feet from our apartment door. If they are attempting, then they are not capable of pressing an apartment buzzer.
I spent half an hour on the phone with them being transferred to an 'international' agent several times before I got one- who told me i need to contact Canada Post.
Guess I'll try that next, I need to figure out how to pick up the package before they return it as undeliverable.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Windoverireland

Any man can lose his hat in a fairy-wind.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #615 on: April 21, 2009 04:03:37 PM »

wow great tatoo
THIS ROCKS   Logged
iheartzb
« Reply #616 on: April 21, 2009 04:38:49 PM »

Well USPS 'attempted' delivery again, while my roomate was at home and literally 10 feet from our apartment door. If they are attempting, then they are not capable of pressing an apartment buzzer.
I spent half an hour on the phone with them being transferred to an 'international' agent several times before I got one- who told me i need to contact Canada Post.
Guess I'll try that next, I need to figure out how to pick up the package before they return it as undeliverable.

I had a friend who kept a lockable box outside her door with a padlock unlocked and a note for FEDEX, UPS, or whomever to leave the package and lock the lock. That way the package was secure, but the postal carrier wasn't afraid to leave the package. Though I guess that only works if the carrier actually comes to your house, which he doesn't seem to be doing Undecided  Does it happen around the same time everyday? Maybe your roommate could just leave the door open for a few hours- don't know how safe your area is or what the weather is like, but it would work here.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

view my wist: http://www.wists.com/iheartzb
I have an Etsy shop! It is still very much a work in progress, but check it out anyway: Pretty Little Wishes at www.iheartzb.etsy.com
crafty gurll
« Reply #617 on: April 21, 2009 07:09:19 PM »

You could try leaving a note, that has worked for me with Fed Ex.

Great packages everyone! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

onegroovyday
Tutorial Contributor

"UNLESS"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #618 on: April 21, 2009 07:27:19 PM »

wow... I feel like I have missed so much......I am so caught up in finishing the 60some willy wonka costumes for my daughters school that it seems like forever since I have even been on to look and read everything.... all the packages are great......love the multimedia tree painting, the mug.....and the PURPLE TREE TOTE...so wisting them, among so many other items

jenicat.......we need to chat about the jenibowl and birdybag...... Wink......these costumes need to be done in about 12 days and then I may have some time again......
THIS ROCKS   Logged

little green dragonfly

i craft, therefore i am...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #619 on: April 22, 2009 04:51:34 AM »

I had a friend who kept a lockable box outside her door with a padlock unlocked and a note for FEDEX, UPS, or whomever to leave the package and lock the lock. That way the package was secure, but the postal carrier wasn't afraid to leave the package. Though I guess that only works if the carrier actually comes to your house, which he doesn't seem to be doing Undecided  Does it happen around the same time everyday? Maybe your roommate could just leave the door open for a few hours- don't know how safe your area is or what the weather is like, but it would work here.

You know it's much easier to slack off and go fishing or to the movies -if you don't try to deliver the package adn just say that you did!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

After 8 years I'm back - however did I stay away so long???
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 73 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How To Make Cheesy Beef Pizza
How To Make Gluten Free Flatbread
How to Make Last Supper Tarragon Peas with Carla Hall
How to Make Veggie Jambalaya
Sourdough Waffle Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...