A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 302,587
Currently Running With Scissors:
690 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 52
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: How Did You Find Craftster? / Craftster Sightings!  (Read 73161 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

kategirl
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

queen of awkward

View Profile WWW
« Reply #160 on: January 25, 2005 01:00:19 PM »

neat!  maybe I'll have to go walk over to borders and gawk.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

leah
Global Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

formerly "the craftster admin" - viva craftster!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #161 on: January 25, 2005 01:18:02 PM »

Ack!!!!  I haven't see in it yet!

I have no idea what yet what it says or what the photo looks like.  I hope it's a good picture.  I'm one of those people with the unique talent for looking totally stooopid in 99% of the pictures that get taken of me.  No joke.

I hope the new issue has somehow made it to Boston which is buried onto a ton of snow right now.

Hey all,
I just got the latest issue of Budget Living today. That in itself is very exciting news but then I turned to page 27 and there's Leah! And she looks so great!! Everyone has to check it out!

Not to mention they also feature a couple of projects contributed from Craftster members themselves! Yay!!!

Make sure you get their Feb/March issue and NOT their Christmas issue.

Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Want to support Craftster? Find out about becoming a Friend of Craftster!

{ craftastic.com | leahkramer.com | helloadorable.com }
ForevrBee
« Reply #162 on: January 25, 2005 03:39:19 PM »

I hope the new issue has somehow made it to Boston which is buried onto a ton of snow right now.

[

OFF-TOPIC: You guys are getting now what the midwest (preferably Nebraska; a.k.a. hokey Husker country) got weeks earlier.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2005 05:30:27 AM by ForevrBee » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Damn the Man, Save the Empire!"
  ~Mark, Empire Records
daria

and how does lemur skin reflect the sea?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #163 on: January 25, 2005 05:35:30 PM »

Ack!!!!  I haven't see in it yet!

I have no idea what yet what it says or what the photo looks like.  I hope it's a good picture.  I'm one of those people with the unique talent for looking totally stooopid in 99% of the pictures that get taken of me.  No joke.

I hope the new issue has somehow made it to Boston which is buried onto a ton of snow right now

"Ack!!!"??  No need for any of that.  I think you came out so cute!!  It's a pic of you winking into the camera holding up a glue gun. 

You need not worry about what they said either.  I'll just let you take a look for yourself when you (and everyone on this forum, I hope!  Wink)  finally picks up the issue.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Jose brought up the blueprints for a new ranch house. . .I have this strange feeling that the blueprints and the knitting instructions got switched. . ."

I May Be Knitting A Ranch House
xmelinda
« Reply #164 on: January 28, 2005 10:48:19 AM »

Leah, no worries, it is TOTALLY COOL!!  I turned the page last night and thought, "oh cute, a chick with a glue gun" and then I saw the name of your shop and I thought, "hey..." and THEN I saw all the text about Craftster at the top.  Wow!

I couldn't find mention of who the Craftster members are who contributed the 2 projects.  Is it a secret?

Melinda
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I live in that place between conception and execution" -- IQJones
leah
Global Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

formerly "the craftster admin" - viva craftster!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #165 on: January 28, 2005 11:41:39 AM »

Thanks!  I finally got my copy yesterday... Phew!  I guess out of the 12 rolls (I kid you not) the photographer took, one came out well!

If you look at who wrote the articles for the crossword table and heart earrings projects, they are the names of the Craftster members who came up with them.

Leah, no worries, it is TOTALLY COOL!! I turned the page last night and thought, "oh cute, a chick with a glue gun" and then I saw the name of your shop and I thought, "hey..." and THEN I saw all the text about Craftster at the top. Wow!

I couldn't find mention of who the Craftster members are who contributed the 2 projects. Is it a secret?

Melinda
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Want to support Craftster? Find out about becoming a Friend of Craftster!

{ craftastic.com | leahkramer.com | helloadorable.com }
wordie
« Reply #166 on: January 29, 2005 04:26:56 PM »

Hey there! Huzzah and I did the crossword table. I hadn't realized the issue was out yet--mine hasn't come in the mail! Exciting!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SpyRI
« Reply #167 on: January 30, 2005 06:32:46 PM »

Grin Wow, got Budget Living yesterday and wow!!! Congrats! And what great projects they singled out!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

it had a beat, you could dance to it
artedge
« Reply #168 on: January 31, 2005 08:56:24 AM »

I think this is totally a great site...I can't believe I never knew this existed...I was "googling" for juice pack purses and this site came up...now I am here FORVEVER!....I crave crafts and art with an edge!

Luv ya....

PS. That is my little Chi (recently deceased) with a home made doggie collar in the avatar picture...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Go Green...buy handmade at my esty shop!
http://www.spiceyart.etsy.com
MissKitty
« Reply #169 on: February 01, 2005 03:29:45 PM »

I found Craftster at CoolPick.com, a site run by the great Denny, who runs Freecell.com and some other stuff. He works for Microsoft.

It was the page for "What the heck can I make from this?" MY SPECIALTY, so I got here as fast as I could! Leah, you have attained "Denny" status in my eyes. Looking forward to getting to know you better.

I will get Budget Living asap! I rarely buy mags, am a professional tightwad, so it sounds up my alley.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 52 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Hair Care Secrets Tips and Products
How to Backcomb or Tease Your Hair
How to Style your Side Bangs or Fringe
Cheryl Cole Inspired Big Hair and Loose Curls
How to Get an Instant Beehive Style
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...